Flash Vs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NiņoAraņa
hmm...let's see

A. Northstar
B. Aurora
C. Quicksilver
D. Northstar and Aurora
E. Northstar and Quicksilver
F. Aurora and Quicksilver
G. NS, A, and QS

and if this has been done before...no expression

also, it's Wally West Flash...

King Kandy
Clears it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
confused

NiņoAraņa
yeah, it's wally west flash.

H. S. 6
Clears it easily.

lorddreamer
I didnt read the whole list, but I assume that all those guys are low-level speadsters that people wish were on Flash's level. But I could be wrong...
Oh, sorry! I did't see Aurora!

Soljer
Wally West?

He loses. To all of them.

Wally currently has no access to the speedforce, as it's encapsulated in Bart Allen. smile.

hunbu04
even without the speed force wally is still fast enough for time and dimensional travel he return to his kid flash speed level. even among the flashes wally was in a league of his own

King_Mungi
Oh lord, sure Aurora and Northstar can go lightspeed themselves but Wally as noted is in a league of his own. Only chance they have is Aurora's hypnotizing light, but even that is skeptical.

NiņoAraņa
hmmm...so all three of them have no chance?

Soljer
Originally posted by hunbu04
even without the speed force wally is still fast enough for time and dimensional travel he return to his kid flash speed level. even among the flashes wally was in a league of his own

I thought, even as Kid Flash, Wally was tapping the speed force?

King_Mungi
QS is nothing to the twins or Flash so he wouldn't help, and Flash could steal the trios speed and add it to his own. He has vastly superior speed feats than these three combined.

This is their only chance:
1. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/AlphaFlight118-22.jpg
2. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/AlphaFlight118-23.jpg

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Soljer
I thought, even as Kid Flash, Wally was tapping the speed force?

He was.

Soljer
Originally posted by King_Mungi
He was.

Well then, as far as I know, he is entirely powerless in this fight.

If not specified, we go by current versions, yes? Currently, Bart Allen is the ONLY person able to tap the speedforce.

lorddreamer
Bart Allen, yea, he was. Im positive the youngest one (who's name escapes me right now) is being called the most powerful, though. I'm not a big Flash guy, though, so... can somebody who knows Flash clear that all up for me?

hunbu04
currently there r only two flash left the first flash jay and brat allen the second kid flash now the 4th flash

lorddreamer
but how powerful is Bart? And has he cracked the SF??

King_Mungi
Bart Allen is the strongest Flash ever, he has the entire speed force inside him and could do things as Kid Flash Wally couldn't as Flash. Such as speed read and retain all knowledge and make duplicants.

Currently Jay can only go mach 1, as he isn't connected to the speed force anymore.

lorddreamer
ok thnx

Soljer
Bart Allen is the strongest Flash ever, he has the entire speed force inside him and could do things as Kid Flash Wally couldn't as Flash. Such as speed read and retain all knowledge and make duplicants.

Currently Jay can only go mach 1, as he isn't connected to the speed force anymore.

Yeah, Jay only has pre-speed force powers. Bart has the entirety of the Speed Force within him, and none of the other speed force users can tap it anymore.

Hence, Wally is just an average joe, more or less.

great_dane
this is lame. in that case, none of these speedsters can do anything, because the speedforce is what gives all speedsters their power. wally WAS just on a different level, but as for the other people, this makes them regular jo's as well.

anyway, wally 1000000000/10

seriously though

Soljer
Originally posted by great_dane
this is lame. in that case, none of these speedsters can do anything, because the speedforce is what gives all speedsters their power. wally WAS just on a different level, but as for the other people, this makes them regular jo's as well.

anyway, wally 1000000000/10

seriously though

Idiot. These are marvel speedsters. Their speed doesn't come from the plot device of the speed force.

Wally is currently a nobody, sitting in an alternate universe.

Guess what that means? Wally West - your lord and savior - gets SPEEDBLITZED!

King_Mungi
Indeed there is as stated no speedforce in the Marvel universe, so I suppose if this is current Wally yeah he loses. Still a hallow victory though.

Soljer
Indeed there is as stated no speedforce in the Marvel universe, so I suppose if this is current Wally yeah he loses. Still a hallow victory though.

Very much so.

But you can't tell me that it doesn't SLIGHTLY please you to utter the words "Wally West gets speedblitzed," :-P.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Soljer
Very much so.

But you can't tell me that it doesn't SLIGHTLY please you to utter the words "Wally West gets speedblitzed," :-P.

I actually like Flash more than the twins sad Flash is one of my favorite characters of all time.

Blair Wind
I actually like Flash more than the twins sad Flash is one of my favorite characters of all time.

no expression

Did I just hear right. MUNGI said he likes someone better better than some Alpha Flightionians?!

We need a new alpha flight fan stat! This one is being...........non canadian like. Traitor to the AF cause. Blasphemies....and all that other good stuff no expression

Soljer
Originally posted by Blair Wind
no expression

Did I just hear right. MUNGI said he likes someone better better than some Alpha Flightionians?!

We need a new alpha flight fan stat! This one is being...........non canadian like. Traitor to the AF cause. Blasphemies....and all that other good stuff no expression

I agree, but where are we gonna find another Alpha Flight fan?

I mean, seriously, no expression.

I'm pretty sure that Mungi is the only one even keeping that line in business.....

King_Mungi
Hell I like Superman, Green Lantern more than Alpha Flight, like I told others I only just got into AF just this year. Their still awesome, just not my favorites. I took it upon myself just to try to give them more respect.

Blair Wind
no expression

My world is coming to an end.

The things I thought as truth are all lies. Just LIES!

mad

bigbran
Hell I like Superman, Green Lantern more than Alpha Flight, like I told others I only just got into AF just this year. Their still awesome, just not my favorites I took it upon myself just to try to give them more respect. You people sicken me...

King_Mungi
Hey don't I say when members of Alpha Flight are outclassed and lose? sad Sorry guys, I'm just not a senseless fanboy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.