Quasar / Dr. Strange / Ghost Rider VS. Green Lantern / Dr. Fate / Etrigan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Thought this would make a cool match.....

It's : Quasar, Dr. Strange, and Ghost Rider taking on...........

Green Lantern (Hal), Dr. Fate, and Etrigan the Demon......

Bloodlust is on, and there is no prep for either team.......the battle takes place on a neutral battleground......Who takes this one home???

nvrbeenwthagirl
Penance stare for the win.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Penance stare for the win.

On who? And that takes time to perform....time I doubt the other team will be giving much of.......

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
On who? And that takes time to perform....time I doubt the other team will be giving much of.......

Certainly it will work on Etrigan who is a demon and is actually being punished for some sins. I wasn't aware that the penance stare had a long activation time? How long is it?

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Certainly it will work on Etrigan who is a demon and is actually being punished for some sins. I wasn't aware that the penance stare had a long activation time? How long is it?

I was always under the impression that it took several moments to get the full effect of it....

Comicbook_kid
Who else has an opinion????

Starhawk
If quasar has the Quantum Bands then he's more powerfull then GL. Ghost Rider took down Strange (I seriously don't think people get how powerful he's become) and Dr Strange clinches it.

Marvel ftw

marvelprince
Team Marvel. Quasar drains GL. Dr Strange holds off Dr Fate while Ghost Rider punishes Etrigan. Team up Fate. Game over

guy222
Thought this would make a cool match.....

It's : Quasar, Dr. Strange, and Ghost Rider taking on...........

Green Lantern (Hal), Dr. Fate, and Etrigan the Demon......

Bloodlust is on, and there is no prep for either team.......the battle takes place on a neutral battleground......Who takes this one home???

Team One

Comicbook_kid
What if Fate gets to Ghost Rider first? Then what?

guy222
What if Fate gets to Ghost Rider first? Then what?

hmm IMHO, Quasar defeats Hal. Strange>/=Fate. Any GR defeats Etrigan

guy222
Team One still

george '06
since when isnt fate > strange
and fate >GR

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.