Thanos vs Magneto/Apocalypse/Professor X

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigbran
Who wins?

They fight in New York.

No prep.

Thanos hours before he died (so current, but not that current).

The mutants, or the Eternal mutant?

Soljer
Originally posted by bigbran
Who wins?

They fight in New York.

No prep.

Thanos right before he died (so current, but not that current).

RIGHT before he died?

Well...as soon as the fight starts, Drax's hand plunges through Thanos' chest out of no where.

Magneto, Apocalypse, and Xavier take the win.

shifty

stick out tongue.

Blair Wind
roll eyes (sarcastic)

trying to see if they are acceptable?

bigbran
Originally posted by Soljer
RIGHT before he died?

Well...as soon as the fight starts, Drax's hand plunges through Thanos' chest out of no where.

Magneto, Apocalypse, and Xavier take the win.

shifty

stick out tongue. ****, I made it like that so you couldn't pick it apart!

Edit.

Soljer
Originally posted by Blair Wind
roll eyes (sarcastic)

trying to see if they are acceptable?

Doubtful, I thought EVERY combatant had to be under Thanos level, not the team itself?

Magneto, Apocalypse, and Xavier would get stomped in the tourney, by virtue of speedblitz alone.

Blair Wind
shhhh!....dont tell him that shifty

bigbran
roll eyes (sarcastic)

trying to see if they are acceptable? Are you talking about the tourney?
No, why would I want these guys?
I just wanted Magneto vs Thanos, then I knew I had to add someone since this has been made.

Blair Wind
I dunno. You could make onslaught and have it be onslaught with apoc vs the team erm

Soljer
Are you talking about the tourney?
No, why would I want these guys?
I just wanted Magneto vs Thanos, then I knew I had to add someone since this has been made.

Exactly.

EDIT: Then again, perhaps you could have them transform somehow into Onslaught, mid-tourney. shifty

EDIT 2: Damnit, never mind. Blair wind beat me to it.

masterbruce
what is Thano's physiology? does he have iron in his blood,

bigbran
I dunno. You could make onslaught and have it be onslaught with apoc vs the team erm I wonder, for the tourney, if you could have Onslaught, Mags, and X on a team.

Then you could make Charles suck the evil out, and have Onslaught, Onslaught, Magneto on your team for the tourney...
Sinister indeed... shifty
Originally posted by masterbruce
what is Thano's physiology? does he have iron in his blood, Doesn't matter, since he has complete control over his own body, from a molecular level.

Blair Wind
I wonder, for the tourney, if you could have Onslaught, Mags, and X on a team.

Then you could make Charles suck the evil out, and have Onslaught, Onslaught, Magneto on your team for the tourney...
Sinister indeed... shifty

that made......absolutely no sense to me

bigbran
that made......absolutely no sense to me OK. For your draft in the tourney. You picked Onslaught. Then for the next one, you picked Magneto. The next one was Xavier.

With prep, could you make Charles turn into Onslaught?
Then you would have two Onslaught's, and Magneto on your team.
(nevermind how much this probably breaks the rules)

Did that makes sense?

boriquaking55
Thanos 'tards out after Drax & Squirrel Girl appear - who then proceed to massacre the entire planet with badly written plot devices. Earth is doomed

Omega-level
Mags, Poccy and Charley get O-W-N-E-D

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Soljer
Exactly.

EDIT: Then again, perhaps you could have them transform somehow into Onslaught, mid-tourney. shifty

EDIT 2: Damnit, never mind. Blair Wind beat me to it.

Great minds think alike smile

golem370
I see Thanos tricking Apocalypse into helping him because he tells Apocalypse they even If you guys beat me that they would more then likely turn on you next so you Help me defeat them and we go our separate ways. But after the battle Thanos says hold on Apocalypse before we leave on our separate ways maybe an alliance would prove useful to both of us. I will be right back when he returns he pulls the gun that he used on Warrior Madness Thor and use dissects Apocalypse of tech knowledge and more importantly dignity

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by golem370
I see Thanos tricking Apocalypse into helping him because he tells Apocalypse they even If you guys beat me that they would more then likely turn on you next so you Help me defeat them and we go our separate ways. But after the battle Thanos says hold on Apocalypse before we leave on our separate ways maybe an alliance would prove useful to both of us. I will be right back when he returns he pulls the gun that he used on Warrior Madness Thor and use dissects Apocalypse of tech knowledge and more importantly dignity
Or Thanos just pimpslaps Apoc the same way as he did to Hulk and Drax in the IG saga.

bigbran
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Or Thanos just pimpslaps Apoc the same way as he did to Hulk and Drax in the IG saga. Basically.Originally posted by golem370
I see Thanos tricking Apocalypse into helping him because he tells Apocalypse they even If you guys beat me that they would more then likely turn on you next so you Help me defeat them and we go our separate ways. But after the battle Thanos says hold on Apocalypse before we leave on our separate ways maybe an alliance would prove useful to both of us. I will be right back when he returns he pulls the gun that he used on Warrior Madness Thor and use dissects Apocalypse of tech knowledge and more importantly dignity Wait, this is a battle, not a trick someone into being with you.

bigbran
Thanos ftw.

Nikkolas
Wiat a minute. You said Thanos has complete control over his molecular structure? How does this protect him from Magneto? 'cause, if it does, then Apocalypse should never have lost to Magneto because he has the same ability.

Without prep, they all lose. Neither Mags or Charles have teamed with Apocalypse before and they probably wouldn't be a good team without some prep. I say Apocalypse is smart and leaves the other two, deciding that survival of the fittest means he must survive by fleeing and living to fight another day. If he has to stay and fight, he'll die but be impressive. This is non-jobber Apocalypse who went toe-to-toe with the H.E. and the Prime Eternal. He will do well but I still think he's too smart to throw away his life in something like this.

bigbran
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Wiat a minute. You said Thanos has complete control over his molecular structure? How does this protect him from Magneto? 'cause, if it does, then Apocalypse should never have lost to Magneto because he has the same ability.
Because, that book wasn't canon?
Also, Thanos is a little more durible than Apoc, by say, a lot? He is also a lot more powerful, and can resist it, with minimal effort.

King KAM
two pages arent needed...short answer..NO

Nikkolas
Durability has nothing to do with it. That's pretty stupid. Complete control over your molecular structure has zero impact on how much damagesoak you have. it simply means you can rarrange your molecules to allow your body to do certain things. Just because Thanos could take more punishment than Apocalypse would mean jack squat in simply comparing the ability to control your molecular structure negating Mags' power.

King KAM
Thanos isnt taking any punishment....TP wont work on him...Magneto would be negated...and then hed just pound APoc

bigbran
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Durability has nothing to do with it. That's pretty stupid. Complete control over your molecular structure has zero impact on how much damagesoak you have. it simply means you can rarrange your molecules to allow your body to do certain things. Just because Thanos could take more punishment than Apocalypse would mean jack squat in simply comparing the ability to control your molecular structure negating Mags' power. No, but it has to do with how Mags is going to be able to rip apart Thanos's body.
He has control over his body, and actually shown it.
He also has enough duribility to stop himself from being ripped apart.
Both of those are a factors to negate Mag's ripping him apart, like he did to Apoc.

Is Mags going to control the blood in his body? No. If Magneto could, could he rip him apart? No.

Would he even get the chance to? No.

King KAM
No, but it has to do with how Mags is going to be able to rip apart Thanos's body.
He has control over his body, and actually shown it.
He also has enough duribility to stop himself from being ripped apart.
Both of those are a factors to negate Mag's ripping him apart, like he did to Apoc.

Is Mags going to control the blood in his body? No. If Magneto could, could he rip him apart? No.

Would he even get the chance to? No. AGREEED!

Wally West
Thanos ain't being ripped apart by Magneto!

http://img235.imageshack.us/my.php?image=reality5hd.jpg

Xplosive
Originally posted by golem370

Would never happen.
Apocalypse is the best chance here, but he would lose.

MR.Grum
Originally posted by Wally West
Thanos ain't being ripped apart by Magneto!

http://img235.imageshack.us/my.php?image=reality5hd.jpg Saddly your right sad

Lord S
Thanos wins.

Apocalypse has the only shot against him...and it's a long one, at that.

Magneto and baldy are joke to Thanos.

bigbran
Thanos.

Badabing
The Hulk busts in and beats everybody.

TricksterPriest
Even Apoc gets murdered in this fight, although he'll last maybe 10-15 seconds longer than Xavier&mags will. Which is pretty good against Thanos.

swerve1988
APOC could solo thanos
read the bios
since when did feats ever count for anything?!?!?!
thanos would be APOC'S slave
SLAVE

swerve1988
APOC grows 10,000 miles tall and steps on thanos
with spiked celestial boots

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by swerve1988
APOC could solo thanos
read the bios
SLAVE Originally posted by swerve1988
From where did you get all that bullshit?

Evil_Ash
APOC could solo thanos
read the bios
SLAVE

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/knuclear2005/peterdead.jpg

TricksterPriest
laughing I love that show. Apoc dies hard. I don't like it, but I'm not stupid enough to argue against Thanos.

"since when did feats ever count for anything?!?!?!"

What the f**k? blink That has to be the single dumbest post I've seen since I've been on this forum.

jasofisc
I used to think that apoc could solo thanos then I read the thanos respect thread. I'm not saying it's a curb stomp but i don't really see the team wining any of the matches.

guy222
Who wins?

They fight in New York.

No prep.

Thanos hours before he died (so current, but not that current).

Onslaught arrives. Thanos dies. For good measure, Celestials come, Thanos dies. But wait, the team wins by default. Thanos was killed by Drax.

celestialdemon
Thanos would rock all three of these guys at the same time.

boriquaking55
Thanos would win most, if not all, of these matches

bigbran
Originally posted by guy222
Onslaught arrives. Thanos dies. For good measure, Celestials come, Thanos dies. But wait, the team wins by default. Thanos was killed by Drax. Why?
No really, so f*cking irrelevent...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.