Cloud and Team VS Kelthuzard Raid encounter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Burning thought
Cloud, Red XIII, Cid, barret AND Yuna from FFX VS the WoW Kelthuzard Raid battle

they have to get through all phases, Yuna can summon any summons that would fit basically in Kelthuzards room, his rooms probably not big enough for bahumaht or other large summons but some perhaps

each character can have Materia, each may have 3 diffrent potions, Yuna can raise them all only twice....no instant kills like yojimbo's sword slash

http://www.wowwiki.com/Kel%27Thuzad

this a link to Kelthuzard phases and such

Mesirus
the Warcraft - FF translation is popular i see

FF would thrash WoW. The heroes from FF have dealt with far more severe threats.... got to go, i'l add on this later

Burning thought
FF would Thrash? i dont think so somehow, considering kelthuzard could Freeze...mind control...in the raid encounter he has minions of incredible strength..he is not to be underestimated

and what threats.....World of Warcraft characters defend against ancient Gods....all powerful Titans that could slap all final fantasy characters at the same time, Lich King is supposedly powerful enough to mind control almost anything.....what threats are greater...

Archimonde is the size of a skyscraper, can tear people inside out just by aiming his finger at them and cause hellfire...and he can destory almsot anything just by making his little sand caslte and stamping on it stick out tongue .....and then he was defeaten by the power of Earth magic itself combined with ancient fury by Malfurien stormrage....trust me i doubt FF has taken MUCH more greater threats

Mesirus
Originally posted by Burning thought
FF would Thrash? i dont think so somehow, considering kelthuzard could Freeze...mind control...in the raid encounter he has minions of incredible strength..he is not to be underestimated

and what threats.....World of Warcraft characters defend against ancient Gods....all powerful Titans that could slap all final fantasy characters at the same time, Lich King is supposedly powerful enough to mind control almost anything.....what threats are greater...

Archimonde is the size of a skyscraper, can tear people inside out just by aiming his finger at them and cause hellfire...and he can destory almsot anything just by making his little sand caslte and stamping on it stick out tongue .....and then he was defeaten by the power of Earth magic itself combined with ancient fury by Malfurien stormrage....trust me i doubt FF has taken MUCH more greater threats

Lol, are you doubting my Warcraft knowledge???

Cloud & co have Ribbons, immune to any status problem, so freezing etc out of the question.

I think you've got too impressed by big numbers to think, how powerful they truly are, Cloud & co are to agile to be hit by alot of Kel'thuzard's spells, plus they hit frickin hard. There's very few thing in Warcraft cloud couldn't slice in two, Kel'thuzad isn't one.

If however your building on your idea of cloud doing 1000 dps etc then yeah, Kel'thuzad would own them so horrifically it'd be a spite thread

Burning thought
if it was a game and Cloud was put in WoW and all his buddies had their stats made into that of WoW they would be pwned bad indeed

but there is nothing that can suggest Cloud can cut through anything much at all in WoW, and the ribbons could be removed in a real time fight, a stray hit of Kelths hands or a screech from his minions the banshees whos howl can stun could smash or remove such ribbons.....Kelthuzard could pwn them bad since NONE are immune to Mind Control.....imo until u have proof that Cloud can cut through a supernatural, undead, highly powerful lich then hey....Kelth wins...just because you know of Warcraft doesnt mean you can compare thier strength imediatley to Clouds without proof that Cloud is stronger

also kelths Spells are tracking.....Cloud isnt that agile..not enough to dodge every frostbolt...every Shadow Void and you cannot dodge Mind Control, so far without proof it makes you look like a Final Fantasy Fanboy without proof, and dont say.."Cloud Cut through Bahumaht" or whatever...its a poor excuse for a dragon since the once he sliced was one of the weaker Bahumahts that are tiny compared to WoW dragons

Mesirus
Hmm, that'd be funny if it wasn't so sad, i'm a FF7 fanboy against Warcraft, even though i've played every Warcraft game there has ever been, not to mention the fact it got me on gaming.

Look, the point i am trtying to make is simple, in the Warcraft universe Cloud would be immensely powerful, he's a match for Arthas, he'd kill Kel'thuzad without too much difficulty.

Stating he loses his ribbon or something is a bit unlikely but, yeah they lose that, in a manner of speaking, their screwed, big time. Because the ribbon would prevent MC, freezing, slowing etc

Alright, isn't i'l say that Kel'thuzad is made of bones, and Cloud's sword hasn't cut through the bahamut, it cut into him, not through him.

No offense, but i'm tired of people who play WoW then think they know loads about Warcraft, its foolish and pretty lame.

Burning thought
world of warcraft? ive played every game of warcraft, the only thing you have done that i havnt is read the books.....and that does not immediatley make you far superior to me in knowledge over wether the Lich King or Kelthuzard is equel to Cloud....and where does it say that a Ribbon can Reflect MC? it simply makes them immune to ailments....mind control isnt magic nor is it an ailment....they are all screwed and Cloud is not able to dodge all those Kelthuzard blasts, it would be near impossible......

and what form is this Ribbon taking, a helmet is easily lost in a battle, especially one with undead, blasts of colt and frost and the fact Cloud is gonna have to be relaly using his agility, i doubt the ribbon is gonna stay on for long during such a battle

hey i doubt Cloud could even take my lvl 60 Warlock on WoW....and Kelthuzard isnt simply bones, if he was simply bones it would take 15 minutes of constant slashing and crushing, blasting of magic from 40 players of WoW, each probably equel to cloud or nearly, sure hes a Biologicaly improved soldier who has whatever its called...ern..sry cant remeber, some sort of special genes but his a super soldier basically...

are you imediatley suggestng his sword is mightier than both the hammer AND a sword wielded by Elemental Demigods like Ragnaros the fire lord and the Tempest god......i highly doubt it......and there is no proof to say it is.....

and how can you say hes a match for Arthas...perhaps the ordinairy Arthas but i doubt hed do anything against the Lich King/Arthas melded together since theres no true information on the guy or his abilities anyway, but hes held to be above Gods...strongest of Dragons...Elemental Lords, he seems to be above almost all things...i bet even the Titans themselves could be threatened

basically put....Cloud is powerful ill give him that, probably worth a lvl 90-100 or so player in WoW but he would not be rated among the most powerful bosses.....

Mesirus
LMFAO

You can't do that!!

Originally posted by Burning thought
i doubt the ribbon is gonna stay on for long during such a battle real time statement Originally posted by Burning thought
Kelthuzard isnt simply bones, if he was simply bones it would take 15 minutes of constant slashing and crushing, blasting of magic from 40 players of WoW, each probably equel to cloud or nearly, sure hes a Biologicaly improved soldier who has whatever its called...ern..sry cant remeber, some sort of special genes but his a super soldier basically... None realtime statement. Look its like this,
Kel'thuzad is a boss because of popular demand.
In reality if that the game your playing there are several thing wrong with your argument:
1) You think for a moment there would be as many people with the gear the guys have to fight Kel'thuzad would exist??
2) Originally posted by Burning thought
Biologicaly improved soldier who has whatever its called...ern..sry cant remeber thats because it doesn't exist, as mighty, powerful, all the things Kel'thuzard is, he is simply magically held together bones.
3) All the adventures Cloud been on the ribbon has yet to fall off, so, i and to assume it won't now, like i say if it does, Cloud & co as supremely screwed
4) At no point did i suggest Cloud sword is better than those artifacts. Cloud weapon is unmagical, destroyable, but notheless, it is going to be able to slice Kel'thuzad a new one
5) Ribbon prevent all Status problems, when my team got MC'ed i used dispell magic and that broke MC, is all i'm saying
6) Look about to spells, Cloud can hold his own here, with the materia he has so pretty impressive mojo of his own, more than true it's not on the Level of Kel'thuzad's but they could delay Kel'thuzad enough time for him to be in a world o hurt
7) Your assuming i am saying its a one sided fight, If they couldn't be revived, also, they're screwed

And i was referring to DK Arthas, Cloud could hold his own, i'm not saying he'd win, personally I'd give it to Arthas, but it'd be a good fight

Anyway, i'l withdraw from this discussion, since if Cloud & co win, its a skin of teeth kinda win, so its not even worth it

Burning thought
thats a very fair statement

jk5000
kel thuzad? damn im only lvl 43

Burning thought
Originally posted by jk5000
kel thuzad? damn im only lvl 43

hehe youll get there...w8 till u fight onyxia and ragnaros tho...their cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.