Circle-Enix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138
The crystals of Light and Dark, for thousands of years they have kept the balance of the world in order. But the Light Crystals have been overshadowed by a growing evil. The wind stops and the water stills. All that remains is a prophecy:

When the balance of Light and Dark has shifted four warriors will emerge that shall bring forth the balance once again

And so the people wait for the chosen ones to come forth and to lead the planet back into balance. But time passed and still the world seems to have fallen into chaos. A growing evil conquers the lands and the Light Crystals have lost their glow. The shadows rule now unopposed in the shadows. The very frabic of time rests in the balance and only the chosen ones can restore the balance.

Still the people wait. Plunged into an endless war with the growing Empire. The Emperor has gathered his three greatest warriors to aid him in his invasion of the world. Everything has fallen into ruin. The once proud world has been destroyed. And still the people wait...

CIRCLE-ENIX

Blaxican
You only have like, two comics worth do you not?

ESB -1138
((I got a 120 page notebook filled with notes, skits, and scripts for Circle-Enix. Any who I guess I'll post more on the story in a bit))

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.