Should there be a POTC movie before....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stuwienl
....Curse of the Black Pearl.

Like a young Jack Sparrow 'growing' in his role of being a pirate.

SarahB
mmmmmmmm tht wud be soo gdsmile but dno if there shud be...it wud ov like been a normal boy then grwon up always wntin 2 be a pirate (like elizabeth) nd ended up 1.....lol my opinionbig grinbig grin

SarahB
i think.......

PirateDiva
Well that would be cool but i doubt Johnny would do it....and the movie would just not be POTC without Johnny, thats his character, he created it,its his unique style and no one should even try to mock it!!!

ivebeendepped43
that would b thoroughly awesome!

CaptainJacksLuv
they should make it kinda like the video game "legend of jack sparrow" coz that would connect...some way???

mmoviejunkie
hey!!
who voted the 2nd movie was worst?!?!?!?!

willofthewisp
I don't think there should be a prequel, but that's not because the sequel is worse. I just don't think it would be the same without Liz, Will, Gibbs, Norrie, and all our other friends.

Hambah
yeah, that's what i think. we would have no jack/liz anything either cuz they mey in cotbp ;]

Hambah
they met*

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by willofthewisp
I don't think there should be a prequel, but that's not because the sequel is worse. I just don't think it would be the same without Liz, Will, Gibbs, Norrie, and all our other friends.

oh okay-then thats cool

and yeah i voted 'would be cool' because i still want my jack/liz
but i also would want to see jack before hand

ivebeendepped43
i just wasnt more Johnny!

coolmovies
nope becouse it would be crap

tee_pirategirl
I voted "would be cool" I don't think it would be so good...cause Johnny can't play a teen and no one else especially none of the really young actors can do a good job with it BUT why I think it could be cool is that maybe instead of making a prequel they can put more of jack's past in AWE now THAT would be awesome

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.