Who could build a giant robot (12 ft. tall) faster The Leader or Bruce Banner & Reed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hulk10
I think that the Leader can but no Humanoids aloud.What do you think?

seaapple
Reed alone has more intellectual creativity and Bruce would be an able assistant. So, for coming up with a scientific plan to save the world or something I give it to them.

BUT, for something well-known in the comic universe, like building a robot, I give it to the Leader. He has an enhanced mind, not just a smart human mind. So he could think faster and add efficiency to the engineering and fabricating process. It's something like having super strength vs being a very strong human. The very strong human could still be a better dancer or fighter, but in a test of heavy lifting s/he would lose. Building a robot is (mental) heavy lifting.

Tron
Why would Reed need Bruce to build a robot?no expression

And the Leader is a supergenius, to give him credit. But, he has yet to do anything to put him at Reed's level.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.