Berserker Rage Wolverine!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Sabretooth managed to sneak into the X-Mansion. He tracked his way to Jean's room, and while she was still asleep, he ripped her throat open with one swipe and killed her. He then decapitated her and hung her head in front of Wolverine's room with a note: "Hey buddy, I did ya a favor. She liked Cyclops anyways. I know you want to get your grubby little hands on me. If you want to face me, you'll have to kill off everyone on my list, if you succeed, I will confront you. Sincerely, Sabretooth."

Wolverine later came home after a late night motorcycle ride. When he sees Jean's head on his door, Wolverine lets out a pained scream that shatters every window. He is so enraged that loses the human part of his consciousness that has always kept his dangerous feral side in check. He is now in complete berserker rage mode. Now, Wolverine is a vicious beast on a killing mission.

Sabretooth's List of Targets for Wolverine.

1. Punisher

2. Dare Devil

3. Black Panther

4. Captain America

5. Iron Fist

6. Spiderman

Sam Z
Um... 6.

Galan007
I mean no offense to anyone in saying this, but this thread will ultimatley turn into a War of the Fanboys...

masterbruce
Originally posted by Galan007
I mean no offense to anyone in saying this, but this thread will ultimatley turn into a War of the Fanboys...

Why?

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by masterbruce
Why?

Because, each one of these fights will pretty much have fanboys at eachothers' throats over who could kill who first.

However...

Wolveirne doesn't do any of that, insteadt tracking down Sabertooth because his own stench mixed with that of Jean's blood is overbearing. Then Sabertooth kills him.

The end. smile

masterbruce
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Because, each one of these fights will pretty much have fanboys at eachothers' throats over who could kill who first.

However...

Wolveirne doesn't do any of that, insteadt tracking down Sabertooth because his own stench mixed with that of Jean's blood is overbearing. Then Sabertooth kills him.

The end. smile

Ah, but it wasn't Sabretooth. It was actually Mystique. She was hired by a secret "boss" to get her to make Logan lose control. The "boss" planned to have Wolverine do his dirty work and eliminate some annoying heroes in the process.

Sparkz
If Wolverine looses the human side of his consiness how will he read the letter? And why would he even go after the heroes instead going to face Sabretooth straight away, and how can Wolverine shatterd every window with a scream, he's not banshee is he?

Anyway he gets to 6 and stops there.

Rick/Genis
Sabretooth managed to sneak into the X-Mansion. He tracked his way to Jean's room, and while she was still asleep, he accidently woke her up because he's a huge freaking beast! He can't sneak!!! Regardless, she mind blasts him several times before he turns from sabertooth into harmless kitten.

The end... this has nothing to do with wolverine.

I revised your post for you smile

masterbruce
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
I revised your post for you smile

As I said above, it was actually Mystique. She sneaked in as Cyclops. After Jean fell asleep, she changed to Sabretooth and killed her.

SpunkySmurph
Ah, but it wasn't Sabretooth. It was actually Mystique. She was hired by a secret "boss" to get her to make Logan lose control. The "boss" planned to have Wolverine do his dirty work and eliminate some annoying heroes in the process.

Then he still smells the scent from the crime scene, recognizes the scent to be Mystique's (as he's done in the past), tracks her down and guts her.

The end. smile

masterbruce
Then he still smells the scent from the crime scene, recognizes the scent to be Mystique's (as he's done in the past), tracks her down and guts her.

The end. smile

The "Boss" was aware of logan's tracking capabilities. He provided Mystique with a chemical that hid all traces of her scent and instead dispersed the scent of the heroes on the list for Wolverine to assassinate. Only if Wolverine kills all on the list will the "Boss" reveal himself.

jasofisc
if it was a normall fight it I would say that everyone on that list can get an even scone on wolverine 5 out of 5. However an insane crazy berserker rage wolverine to the max kills them. any character can kill any character and given the right circumstances and this would one such circumstance.

SpunkySmurph
The "Boss" was aware of logan's tracking capabilities. He provided Mystique with a chemical that hid all traces of her scent and instead dispersed the scent of the heroes on the list for Wolverine to assassinate. Only if Wolverine kills all on the list will the "Boss" reveal himself.

Fine...

He tracks down Punisher, who is currently at the CW Resistance HQ. Cap. A and everyone else all gather together and slap him silly for revealing their hideout to watching eyes. Then, through the power of Plot Device, they end up finding a way to track down the Boss. And then the entire Anti-Registration team murders him evil face

Oh yeah,

The end smile

Soljer
Iron Fist has pretty good chances against Logan.

Spidey would beat him by virtue of Webbing.

Besides that? Meh.

Also, this thread kinda sucks. Just eff why eye. wink.

Dreampanther
As I said above, it was actually Mystique. She sneaked in as Cyclops. After Jean fell asleep, she changed to Sabretooth and killed her.

Cool.

A lesbian scene.

Finally.

grey fox

If it's mystique then how the hell can she 'Rip someones throat out' she doesn't have the strength for that. Matter of fact how the **** can she turn into Sabes in the first place ?

Her powers only allow her to turn into people within her reasonable height/weight/mass. He's seven inches taller then her and 155 pounds heavier then she is. Ergo she cannot turn into Sabes.....

Sparkz
Why would she even want to turn into Sabertooth to kill a sleeping opponent? not like shes gonna fool anyone when theres noone to see her...

Rick/Genis
especially since wolverine could smell her.... hmm... I think you pulled that out last minute, dude.

Ultraman Baltan
Makes it to six.

lorddreamer
I'm sorry, but this is kinda lame... I say he makes it to Black Panther, being that BP kicked the shit out of him in BP # 5 or something around that issue.

MightyEInherjar
He tracks down Punisher, who is currently at the CW Resistance HQ. Cap. A and everyone else all gather together and slap him silly for revealing their hideout to watching eyes. Then, through the power of Plot Device, they end up finding a way to track down the Boss. And then the entire Anti-Registration team murders him evil face

Pffft, till they find out the "Boss" is Iron Man, and when they get there, Sentry solo's the whole Anti-Reg team...or Clor.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by grey fox
Her powers only allow her to turn into people within her reasonable height/weight/mass. He's seven inches taller then her and 155 pounds heavier then she is. Ergo she cannot turn into Sabes.....

... That isn't even remotely accurate.

Mrrungo Mu

grey fox
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
... That isn't even remotely accurate.

How so ?

srankmissingnin
How so ?

Because Mystique has taken on forms taller and heavier then she is? She has also elongated her fingers into talons, grown and extra set of arms and a second face so she could kill two groups of guards in two separate directions, she has turned her body paper thin to ride a breeze and she shifted all her organs into her lower body so she could take some bullets to the chest.

Metalmanx

The end. smile

If I recall correctly, doesn't Mystique have no identifying scent to her person?

masterbruce
guys, if wolverine doesn't succeed, he'll never find out who the "Boss" behind all this really is

Jyppe
If it's mystique then how the hell can she 'Rip someones throat out' she doesn't have the strength for that. Matter of fact how the **** can she turn into Sabes in the first place ?

Mystique has turned to Sabes many times in the past.. confused

Space M ummy
guys, if wolverine doesn't succeed, he'll never find out who the "Boss" behind all this really is

BP stops him. IIRC, he has anti-metal claws in his costume that are perfectly capable of liquefying adamantium, has a costume that deadens all impact, and is a much better fighter than wolverine.

jinzin
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
... That isn't even remotely accurate. whew i was wondering about that.. I was like "damn did her powers change since her x factor days? cause I remember her turning into a huge lion like creature that dwarfed sabretooth."

jinzin
Originally posted by Metalmanx
If I recall correctly, doesn't Mystique have no identifying scent to her person? wolverine IDed her scent when they slept together.

jinzin
Originally posted by Space M ummy
BP stops him. IIRC, he has anti-metal claws in his costume that are perfectly capable of liquefying adamantium, has a costume that deadens all impact, and is a much better fighter than wolverine.

wrong: a full out berkserker rage wolverine clears this entire gauntlet.. period.

Ichigo66666
Iron Fist stops him. He charges up so much, it goes right through Wolverine, "killing" him. no expression

He stops at teh fist, seriously.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.