Gamora vs Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hunbu04
who will win

darthgoober
Gamora should take a decent majority here(8-9/10), ESPECIALLY if she has the Godslayer.

hunbu04
from what i have seen i think hercules is in a totally different league from gamora. after all she doesn't even possesses superhuman abilities they are only enhanced

darthgoober
Originally posted by hunbu04
from what i have seen i think hercules is in a totally different league from gamora. after all she doesn't even possesses superhuman abilities they are only enhanced
Gamora recieved a massive upgrade in speed AND strength in Annihilation. And before she was ever upgraded, she was able to knock around beings like Drax. She's also got a healing factor that's on par with Wolverine, and is one of the best fighters in the universe.

She takes this.

bigbran
Originally posted by darthgoober
Gamora recieved a massive upgrade in speed AND strength in Annihilation. And before she was ever upgraded, she was able to knock around beings like Drax. She's also got a healing factor that's on par with Wolverine, and is one of the best fighters in the universe.

She takes this. Quite.

darthgoober
Originally posted by bigbran
Quite.
you know bb, I think I'm going to go ahead and start a respect thread for Gamora.

celestialdemon
you know bb, I think I'm going to go ahead and start a respect thread for Gamora.

Do it, please! That would be sweet!

celestialdemon
Gamora definitely has the speed, strength, and skill to beat Hercules. My only concern is her durability. She gets taken out pretty easily when she gets hit. I hope that upgrade she received has resolved that problem.

bigbran
you know bb, I think I'm going to go ahead and start a respect thread for Gamora. I'll contribute, if you need it.
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Gamora definitely has the speed, strength, and skill to beat Hercules. My only concern is her durability. She gets taken out pretty easily when she gets hit. I hope that upgrade she received has resolved that problem. Nope.
She was fighting Ronin, and he was hitting her.

celestialdemon
I'll contribute, if you need it.
Nope.

So, he was hitting her and she wasn't going down? Awesome. I love her even more now.

King_Mungi
As well as going one on one with Terrax

Soljer
I'll contribute, if you need it.
Nope.

Fighting ronin?

Didn't she shit-stomp Ronin, or am I thinking of something else?

bigbran
So, he was hitting her and she wasn't going down? Awesome. I love her even more now. As well, as she is way stronger.

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/6645/annihilationronan3006dk3.th.jpg
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/5253/annihilationronan3007zd6.th.jpgOriginally posted by Soljer
Fighting ronin?

Didn't she shit-stomp Ronin, or am I thinking of something else? Well, she did until Ronin was finally able to use the full power of his Universal Weapon.
Stalemate/Gamora gained the advantage.

darthgoober
Do it, please! That would be sweet!
laughing out loud Ok give me a couple of days to get my stuff together and organized(I have like 95% of her appearances), and I'll put it up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.