Wal*Mart's DVD's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mmoviejunkie
hey guys!!
i know ur all excited for the dvd tomorrow big grin
just want to let you know that if you buy if from wal*mart you can get it with the cd(as most of you probably already know) but with the purchase of that you also get a free pirates t-shirt!!

also if you are located near a wal*mart supercenter, you can get the dvd, cd, and the t-shirt tonight at mid-night!!!!!!! eek!
unfortuantly, i dont live near a supercenter sad
but hopefully this helps someone who does smile

sparrobethroxmy
lol yay i know i saw it on the wal mart catalog lol iunfortuanately i have to wait till tomorrow afternoon to get it but i can't wait oh and 171 more days till AWE!!!

mmoviejunkie
yippee for AWE!!!!

but my mom is going to wal*mart while i'm in school
so it'll be waiting for me when i come home
'n also some of my friends are coming over to watch it
lol-so 2morrow should be tons of fun!!!

sparrobethroxmy
oh i can't wait i have to wait after school to get it *bummer* but luckily school ends at 2:40 but yea a new gwen stefani cd comes out so ill be listening to music then watching DMC or watch DMC then listen to music whatever comes first. lol my mom wants the cd too so i know we will prbably hit Wal mart so i can get a cool new t-shirt lol

ToddianGirl
If you get the DVD from best buy look at what you gethttp://www.boomspeed.com/blariangirl/BestBuy.bmp I'm going there tomorrow to get the DVD and the free bonus disk!!

sparrobethroxmy
i think wal mart has bonus disk too and i want to go to best buy and buy a bobble head they look so cute!!! lol

Mistypirate
Is it only me, that cannot see the thing that comes with the DVD? sad

Nevermind I see it now smile

mmoviejunkie
ooh thats cool at best buy!!

i'm going to search for the closeset supercenter near my house...and see if my mom will be willing to go there
probably not, but its worth a try big grin
if i do, i'll be sleeping with it in my arms-lol
and tomorrow at school i'm going to be SO HYPER its going to be crazy 'cause i'm this really quiet layed back person at school Happy Dance

ivebeendepped43
Originally posted by mmoviejunkie
hey guys!!
i know ur all excited for the dvd tomorrow big grin
just want to let you know that if you buy if from wal*mart you can get it with the cd(as most of you probably already know) but with the purchase of that you also get a free pirates t-shirt!!

also if you are located near a wal*mart supercenter, you can get the dvd, cd, and the t-shirt tonight at mid-night!!!!!!! eek!
unfortuantly, i dont live near a supercenter sad
but hopefully this helps someone who does smile i dont live near a upercenter, but i used to!! but im ttly getting it t/m!!!

ivebeendepped43
wait, whats the bonus disc? and im upset cuz the movie/cd deal at wally world doesnt come with the 2 dsic special edition! gr!

CaptinJackLover
ahhhhh i didnt know this! crap! i already pre ordered mine on amazon! grrr! and pluz mi familia doesnt like wal mart sad so they wouldnt take me anyway

ivebeendepped43
i never pre-order cuz u get aweasome deals at the store

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
wait, whats the bonus disc? and im upset cuz the movie/cd deal at wally world doesnt come with the 2 dsic special edition! gr!

yes it does

evilm0nki3
yeah im mad the cd doesnt come with the 2 disc too.. amyb emom will take me to best buy (again) tomorrow hehe

mmoviejunkie
it does come with the two disc!!!

evilm0nki3
hmmmmmmmmmm well i want the bonus dvd at best buy more than a pirate cd...

mmoviejunkie
......okay it doesnt say it comes with it online, but in my sale paper it did

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by evilm0nki3
hmmmmmmmmmm well i want the bonus dvd at best buy more than a pirate cd...

sad i want everything....

mmoviejunkie
never mind the two disc doesn't come with the cd at walmart
i bet you still get the t-shirt
but i think i'm going to get it from best buy now

PirateDiva
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM sO There!!!!!

mmoviejunkie
which one?

PirateDiva
probably best buy.....just to set things straight......WALMART is starting the DMC DVD sale tonight at midnight!!!????

mmoviejunkie
only at supercenters....
wish i lived near one-then i'd sleep with it once i got home

PirateDiva
ooooooooooo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.