The DMC dvd tracker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willofthewisp
I know some of you are going midnight to Wal Mart to get DMC and I don't blame you one bit. But here it is: from midnight tonight to midnight Dec 6, track how many times you've watched it. I'm sure some people will definitely watch it more than once in 24 hours. Or they might just watch SOME parts over and over again. lol.

sailorleo
*cough* scruffington* cough*...aka any time he's on screan or talks..mmmmmmm....

sparrobethroxmy
lol

the kiss scene probably 'bout a 1000 times and maybe the curiosity that was a good one too

Hambah
lol
i have to wait till CHRISTMAS to get it for myself cuz my parents are getting it for me for christmas
but..
my strings class teacher also loves pirates of the caribbean and we have strings class on mondays and wendesdays so today she told us shes going to get it from walmart tomorrow and let us watch it in class on wednesday..CUZ WE'RE PLAYING POTC DMC MUSIC FOR OUR CONCERTTT =D

Hambah
& i literally squealed when my teacher took out the dmc music and gave it to us for the first time and i scared my friend sitting next to me xD
we played cotbp last year..now we get dmc =]

willofthewisp
What class is that for? That sounds like the class from Heaven.

I have to wait until Christmas, too.

katelovespirate
will it be out at midnight at wal-mart?

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by katelovespirate
will it be out at midnight at wal-mart?

yeah, at supercenters only though

Hambah
Originally posted by willofthewisp
What class is that for? That sounds like the class from Heaven.

I have to wait until Christmas, too.

haha, it's strings class. at school we're separated into 3 groups for music- chorus, band, and strings. im in strings (for violins, violas, and cellos) because i play violin.
lol im lucky that i have a potc obsessed teacher =]

ivebeendepped43
lucky!!!

evilm0nki3
dangit! i went shopping with my mom all day today and it KILLED me walking though places like best buy and walmart knowing the dvds were just through those doors!!!!!!!!

and no im not going at midnight tonight.... there arent any supercenters close enough.. but there is a 24 hour kroger! id have to beg my bro to take me though...

ill have to wait till tomorrow..

-savvychick-
omg...i could walk to the supercenter right by my house...hehe, or else i'd have to wait for christmas! but i'd have to sneak out, cuz my parents wont take me at midnight...and then they'd find out when i have the dvd...dammit...o wellsad

SarahB
Originally posted by -savvychick-
omg...i could walk to the supercenter right by my house...hehe, or else i'd have to wait for christmas! but i'd have to sneak out, cuz my parents wont take me at midnight...and then they'd find out when i have the dvd...dammit...o wellsad

lol oh well.. it was a gd plan thosmile

mmoviejunkie
not watching the moive tonight....
waiting for the weekend to watch it with my friends

Chiki Mina
aa fart monkeys! i dunno when im gonna get my dvd sad

mmoviejunkie
aww, hopefully soon though big grin

evilm0nki3
okay! ive watched the movie once.. and the kiss about 5 times..

I was looking for the tongue! lol

PirateDiva
^^ LMAO!!!

willofthewisp
And was there a lot of tongue?

evilm0nki3
I couldn't really tellsad his was kinda sticking out at the end hehe

PirateDiva
I've seen it like like twice already....well ff some parts...lol!!

ivebeendepped43
we had a huge blackout last night so i only got 2 watch my new DMC dvd once! but in the morning when the power turned back on i watched it twice!

PirateDiva
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
we had a huge blackout last night so i only got 2 watch my new DMC dvd once! but in the morning when the power turned back on i watched it twice!

Ya i was wondering where u were last night....lol!!!

ivebeendepped43
yeah, i was so mega bored! i kept on saying "Im gonna go on the comp....CRAP! no power!"lol

katelovespirate
pirates rock.

random side question. does it piss anyone else off they have commercialized AIDS?> the new RED campaign with cell phones and clothes and stuff--- its like, im glad someone is doing something, but why the hell do people have to commercialized everything, make it about buying and money and crap? why cant people just donate time or money directly to the cause?

sorry. my rant is over.

my DVD doesnt work in my DVD player, only my computer. wierd.

ivebeendepped43
that sux! and that was random...

evilm0nki3
I watched pirates again tonight with my parents

Guess what? I ate pirates of the caribbean waffles while i watched it big grin big grin lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.