Wolfsbane vs Shatterstar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordFear
Two highly underrated characters. I thought it would be interesting to square them off!!
What say the forum?

capt it up
shatterstar curf stomps wolf bane

celestialdemon
Have to give it to Shatterstar. She's just not aggressive enough to beat him. Feral would have a little better shot at beating him, but he would still win.

LordFear
her primal instincts are pretty keen

capt it up
Originally posted by LordFear
her primal instincts are pretty keen
not like it matters when the person she fighting is superior in every way. I think he even has enchanced senses as well

Starhawk
Yes he is a geneticaly perfect fighter with two magic swords that managed to cut Juggernauts armor.

He cuts her in half before she gets a hit off.

norrinradd43
Shatterstar takes this out of sheer ruthlessness and fighting ability

LordFear
wait a minute folks WOlfsie is pretty bad ass herself. I saw her stand up to Logan.

capt it up
Originally posted by LordFear
wait a minute folks WOlfsie is pretty bad ass herself. I saw her stand up to Logan.
wait lol she has also been scared shit less of logan. shatter star has foughten logan wolf bane has not if I am not mistaken.

LordFear
no you aren't dude. I was just stating how I saw her stand up to Logan briefly. I never finished the comix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.