Apocalypse versus Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
no prep, who wins?

norrinradd43
Current Iron Man is definatly more bad ass than the older models but I dont think he can take En Sabah Nur

celestialdemon
Apocalypse should win this. As good as Tony's tech is, it ain't better than Celestial tech.

nimbus006
Well its a step up from Captain America.

LordFear
HAHAHAHA
I LOVE TONY TO DEATH, MY FAV CHARACTER BUT HE AIN'T MESSING WITH THE PRIMO MUTANT. The original thing. The originator of mutants

norrinradd43
I wonder what the celestials want from Apocalypse...I cant wait for that storyline to finally break out

Howard_Jones
Everybody's got it out for Stark today.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by norrinradd43
I wonder what the celestials want from Apocalypse...I cant wait for that storyline to finally break out Anyword on when that continues? I haven't heard anything about it since "Blood of Apocalypse" ended.

Omega-level
Apocalypse 10/10.

newyorkcares
Dude, who wrote this? Apocalypse, a god, immortal, hella evilness plus technology vs.a drunken model in iron pajamas? are you SH*TT*NG me?

Priest
ironman 5/10

Soljer
Originally posted by Priest
ironman 5/10

laughing

Good one.

Starhawk
This is only funny cause it's happening to Tony.

Apocalypse wipes him out without much effort. 10/10

Kurash
apocalypse could be the most underrated person on this forum, he stomps on tonys face

nimbus006
Originally posted by Kurash
apocalypse could be the most underrated person on this forum, he stomps on tonys face

He is the most underrated character on this forum. I understand though his last showing in X-men was pretty weak. Aside from taking a full blast from Havok unharmed he didnt do anything special. And lets not talk about that HOM issue where BB made him his b*tch. Apoc needs to get a good solid showing so maybe he can start garnering some respect again.

Still takes IM 9.5/10.

Loot
I wonder what the celestials want from Apocalypse...I cant wait for that storyline to finally break out

in wich comic can i find this story?

nimbus006
Originally posted by Loot

X-Men 182-186 i believe, maybe upto 187.

don't shiv
The Low Down

Celestial Tech alone breaks I.M. quicker than warm Cadbury's flake
on Etrigan's tounge

ITS The Alien Transmode Techno Virus mutated by Sinister and which is carried by both Cable and Apocalypse which is COOLER.

The Techno virus has side effects one of which is it allows the Carrier to interface, talk to, and command Technology.

Apocalypse will simply appropriate Tonys cybernetics by remote access.

Praise Apocalypse.

DarkCrawler
Iron Man.

Lord S
Apocalypse takes the vast majority of fights...unless he's really weak, and Iron Man is fully charged and gets the jump on him. I mean if Stryfe can do it, Stark can do it better.

Apocalypse 8.235/10 big grin

Starhawk
Stryfe would tear Iron Man in so many peices.

Xplosive

Me too. But I am pretty sure Apocalypse won't get killed or die, but I wonder what the payement will be.

Apocalypse should get some serious respect thread for people to see what has he done.

182-186
I liked the end in 186.

Originally posted by Lord S
Apocalypse takes the vast majority of fights...unless he's really weak, and Iron Man is fully charged and gets the jump on him. I mean if Stryfe can do it, Stark can do it better.

Apocalypse 8.235/10 big grin

Ok, but Stryfe=God-Like Cable and was still believed Stryfe won that battle, because he found Apocalypse in his weakest state.

Still, Apocalypse should take this 10/10.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Iron Man.

yes

I concur EXTREMIS IM makes Apoc his new Jarvis...

wink

Soljer
Originally posted by Tony Stark
yes

I concur EXTREMIS IM makes Apoc his new Jarvis...

wink

laughing laughing laughing

That's almost as bad as a Wolverine fanboy alledging that Logan could beat Apocalypse.

Starhawk
LOL Apocalypse has Celestial tech, he's like EXTREMIS x 100. And Stryfe would etheir rip his armor off (Prolly followed by his head) or he would just crunch the suit and make Tony mush.

TricksterPriest
Tony could take the Apocalypse in Cable&Deadpool. The one who was regenerating and still mostly a corpse. Regular Apoc with even halfway decent writing? En Sabah Nur rips the armor apart and throws Stark to his dark riders for dinner.

Innerhype
Originally posted by Starhawk
LOL Apocalypse has Celestial tech, he's like EXTREMIS x 100. And Stryfe would etheir rip his armor off (Prolly followed by his head) or he would just crunch the suit and make Tony mush.

Ultimo is supposily made by Celestials and Iron Man walks all over him.
In the end, Iron Man pulls a Mags on Apoc

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r37/Innerhype/magripsapartapocalypse4li.jpg

Xplosive
Originally posted by Innerhype
Ultimo is supposily made by Celestials and Iron Man walks all over him.
In the end, Iron Man pulls a Mags on Apoc

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r37/Innerhype/magripsapartapocalypse4li.jpg

Not 616, and that win was PIS.

Anyway, Iron Man can't do shit here.

ExtraMision5555
Whats IM gona do to apocalypse? transmutate him? What issue did iron man become silver surfer in?

Darth Macabre
in wich comic can i find this story? X-Men 182-186....It's called "Blood of Apocalypse".

As for the fight, Apocalypse should take it, but he jobs like no other.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by Xplosive
Not 616, and that win was PIS.

Don't throw that around like a hooker on a street corner. It's only PIS to you because you don't like seeing Apocalypse getting his ass kicked.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Don't throw that around like a hooker on a street corner. It's only PIS to you because you don't like seeing Apocalypse getting his ass kicked.

No, actully not, and hey, it's not a cannon.

Metalmanx
Apoc wins 9/10. That one is just in case Tony pulls some crazy rabbit out of his armor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.