Moon Knight vs Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

norrinradd43
Mark Spector faces off against Blade during a full moon

Entity
Blade 10/10

guy222
Originally posted by norrinradd43
Mark Spector faces off against Blade during a full moon

i like wesley snipes

Soljer
Originally posted by guy222
i like wesley snipes

Good thing that's irrelevant to the discussion...

The Fake Macoy
Hasn't this been done before? Also, assuming current Moon Knight, the full moon DOES NOT GIVE HIM ANY POWERS!!! I mean, there's been like, 3 topics in a few weeks and people still don't know this simple fact that MK does not have any powers at all, full moon or not, assuming this is not possessed MK.

As for this fight, Blade is stronger, faster, and more durable than MK. MK is going down hard.

guy222
Originally posted by Soljer
Good thing that's irrelevant to the discussion...

was a joke smokin'

norrinradd43
this is a very old thread somebody just brought back today

snoopdogg
Blade.

Phantom Zone
Think im going for Blade.

batdude123
Originally posted by norrinradd43
this is a very old thread somebody just brought back today

I'm Bran
Originally posted by batdude123
I agree

namorsubby
blade

-K-M-
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Hasn't this been done before? Also, assuming current Moon Knight, the full moon DOES NOT GIVE HIM ANY POWERS!!! I mean, there's been like, 3 topics in a few weeks and people still don't know this simple fact that MK does not have any powers at all, full moon or not, assuming this is not possessed MK.

As for this fight, Blade is stronger, faster, and more durable than MK. MK is going down hard.

Ummm...what?

EDIT: Wow read that wrong, but yeah current MK doesn't get a boost from the moon currently

Silent Guardian
Blade

YFZ 350
Blade wins.

Prep-Man
Toss up.

ankur29
is this MK with powers

bxhybrid89
blade FTW

Damborgson
Blade

Trackz
dunno what current moon knight is capable of, we'll have to wait for his new series

-K-M-
Current MK is a beast, what could Blade do to his armor?

YFZ 350
Blades been known to pull some bad@ss magical weapons randomly so that is feasable.

-K-M-
Originally posted by YFZ 350
Blades been known to pull some bad@ss magical weapons randomly so that is feasable.

Which isn't standard equipment for him, so if you give him prep you got to give MK prep and thats not a good thing

YFZ 350
I said he's pulled them randomly.

-K-M-
I said he's pulled them randomly.

Like what?

YFZ 350
That magical sword he used against a demon that he had no idea he was even gonna encounter.

-K-M-
That magical sword he used against a demon that he had no idea he was even gonna encounter.

You mean his paper sword. What's that going to do to MK?

YFZ 350
Nothing, but that wasn't the point.

-K-M-
Nothing, but that wasn't the point.

So your saying he has a pouch like Shaman can just pull anything out?

YFZ 350
He might.

-K-M-
*facepalm*

Trackz
Originally posted by -K-M-
*facepalm* it's pretty funny though, if you actually read the comic, the sword isn't on him anywhere, and he doesn't have any stakes either, but he keeps pulling these things out of nowhere. He also pulled out some crazy magic bolo that paralyzed a vampire.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Trackz
it's pretty funny though, if you actually read the comic, the sword isn't on him anywhere, and he doesn't have any stakes either, but he keeps pulling these things out of nowhere. He also pulled out some crazy magic bolo that paralyzed a vampire.

Ive read the comic, and all those can easily be stored nor are they by any means enough to get past MK's armor.

Sin I AM
how is blade getting thru that armor?

Trackz
Ive read the comic, and all those can easily be stored nor are they by any means enough to get past MK's armor. the paper sword? he literally pulled that from no where haha, didn't make much sense, anyway like I said before we need to see current MK first before passing judgments.

StiltmanFTW
KM, do you think his mask offers some protection?

He took multiple hits from some brick (I think he was called The Great Wall) and stayed conscious. Pretty impressive showing.

-K-M-
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
KM, do you think his mask offers some protection?

He took multiple hits from some brick (I think he was called The Great Wall) and stayed conscious. Pretty impressive showing.

Yeah his mask is armored, and then has a cloth hood over-top of it.

Trackz
Yeah his mask is armored, and then has a cloth hood over-top of it. then how was deadpool hurting him?

-K-M-
then how was deadpool hurting him?

When did he hurt him?

juggernaut74
then how was deadpool hurting him? DP wasn't trying in that fight as he notes. Iirc MK sucker shotted him when he was distracted.

-K-M-
Originally posted by juggernaut74
DP wasn't trying in that fight as he notes. Iirc MK sucker shotted him when he was distracted.

That was the first fight, the second he was serious and sneak attacked MK from behind

juggernaut74
That was the first fight, the second he was serious and sneak attacked MK from behind I vaguely remember that fight. I do remember DP having to go to a hospital which to me has PIS written all over it.

-K-M-
I vaguely remember that fight. I do remember DP having to go to a hospital which to me has PIS written all over it.

The first fight MK was also preoccupied trying to save the old man DP was trying to kill

That's what happens when you get badly sliced up.

juggernaut74
I don't know, DP having to go the hospital reeks of PIS.

-K-M-
It happens, even DP has been killed just falling off a cliff before.

Trackz
When did he hurt him? when deadpool tackled him and was punching him in the face

StiltmanFTW
then how was deadpool hurting him?

SamZED can give you more than a dozen of examples of DP hurting folks he shouldn't with his punches stick out tongue

-K-M-
when deadpool tackled him and was punching him in the face

Punching him in the face? You mean just the one punch?

juggernaut74
when deadpool tackled him and was punching him in the face That was blood from DP's fist. shifty

-K-M-
That was blood from DP's fist. shifty

Actually very likely was. He punched armor.

juggernaut74
Actually very likely was. He punched armor. I'm sure it was.

StiltmanFTW
It is an option. But then again characters bleed often even when their masks stay intact. Remember the recent Grayson/Deathstroke fight...?

Trackz
Punching him in the face? You mean just the one punch? the number of punches is beside the point

juggernaut74
the number of punches is beside the point If that was one punch it caused atleat some damage.

juggernaut74
Bumpage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.