Venom vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AngryManatee
Who takes this?

Howard_Jones
You've gotta be f#$%ing kidding me.

Brains are eaten.

AngryManatee
yeah but there's no telling how many batman fans are gonna come on here saying "he has sonic weaponry. instant win"

cowboy
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
You've gotta be f#$%ing kidding me.

Brains are eaten.

I Concur Happy Dance

Howard_Jones
Nah. They'll say Superman does the fighting for him. stick out tongue

Of course, that didn't work well last time. big grin

heru
With prep, Bats could take it. Without it his ass is done.

marvelprince
Mmmmm. Brains

Howard_Jones
Prep won't help if you're dead in three seconds.

AngryManatee
dead bats

masterbruce
Straight out fight, batman's a dead.

If this is a match where they have to hunt each other down and kill, Batman takes Venom down, hard.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by masterbruce

If this is a match where they have to hunt each other down and kill, Batman takes Venom down, hard.

Venom would know he's coming. Spider-Sense and 360 degree field of vision, not to mention class 35-40ish punches raining on his head faster than he can think means a dead Batman.

If it were someone along the means of Midnighter or maybe Bullseye tracking him with stuff given to him by Batman, then maybe.

ExtraMision5555
Venom would know he's coming. Spider-Sense and 360 degree field of vision, not to mention class 35-40ish punches raining on his head faster than he can think means a dead Batman.

If it were someone along the means of Midnighter or maybe Bullseye tracking him with stuff given to him by Batman, then maybe.
I was going to say that, but you just did

marvelprince
Originally posted by masterbruce

Um, no. Venom still enjoys a brain feast

newyorkcares
Prep won't help if you're dead in three seconds.
dude, thats horsesh*t. The bat has taken on ,(and beaten)foes FAR superior to venom. Without prep , it is indeed a tasty brain feast.I've sadi it before, and I will say it again, saying the words, "batman ,with prep" is just another way of saying"so this is how the other dude lost".

Alfheim
Originally posted by AngryManatee
yeah but there's no telling how many batman fans are gonna come on here saying "he has sonic weaponry. instant win"

Are you talking about the other thread were you couldn't be bothered to get your finger out and actually comprehend what I was saying? You just decided to get upset and ignore what I wrote.

Anyway Bats dies without prep.

Originally posted by newyorkcares
dude, thats horsesh*t. The bat has taken on ,(and beaten)foes FAR superior to venom. Without prep , it is indeed a tasty brain feast.I've sadi it before, and I will say it again, saying the words, "batman ,with prep" is just another way of saying"so this is how the other dude lost".

Yes but Venom has superhuman speed and reflexes. Without prep Bats has no advantages.

Priest
bats 0/10

AngryManatee
Originally posted by Alfheim
Are you talking about the other thread were you couldn't be bothered to get your finger out and actually comprehend what I was saying? You just decided to get upset and ignore what I wrote.

Anyway Bats dies without prep.

Yes but Venom has superhuman speed and reflexes. Without prep Bats has no advantages.

Actually I searched after I saw the Spider-Man vs Batman thread, so I searched for Venom vs Batman, found none, and thus posted this. No need to bring back useless grudges to a different thread. Makes you sound like a koshka. Not very choodessny of you brother.

Sam Z
Koshka? choodessny?

Badabing
Originally posted by AngryManatee
Who takes this?
bnone

Dinalfos
Batman dies so hard that he comes back to life again.

supervenom
The symbiote eats Batman and now Venom has a shiny new utility belt.

Howard_Jones
Venom breaks the fourth wall and says GUY GARDENER THIS!

He then proceeds to punch Batman's head off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.