GAOL TIME [[Biography and Info Thread]]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DragonWoman
GAOL TIME
Set in: 2010
Where? Melbourne Inner City, Australia
Scene: International Criminal Gaol and Holding Facility

Story/Timeline to date:
Worldwide crime is at an alltime low, however it still exsists. Groups of ex-crooks, mercenaries mixed in with government agents scan the globe to find and ultimately catch the remaining criminals that span all over the globe, as you would be able to understand this would be no easy task.
For those inside the gaol, things are anything but pleasant. As one of the most sophisticated holding and gaol facilities in the world, the staff of the complex have a really difficult job set for them in keeping such a high standard of constant security, most of the well known crims both small time and largely known are kept here.
Now it's your choice. Which side of the wire will you be on? Choose the life of a pent up crim or be a staff member hell bent on keeping your prisoners in line?

BIO TEMPLATE:

Name:

Position:
Career History:

Pic:

Name:

Position:
Career History:

Pic:

CHARACTERS THAT NEED TO BE SUBMITTED:
The Staff:
Warden- DragonWoman
Head Guard- Johns Mannequin
1st Guard- NPC
2nd Guard- NPC
3rd Guard- NPC
4th Guard- NPC
Rookie Guard- trademark
Janitor- NPC
Cook- Shalimar Fox
Mess Hall Attendant- NPC
Doctor- Mannequin Sin

The Prisoners:
'Latino' leader- Aliies
'Blacks' leader- DragonWoman
'Rebels' leader- trademark
'White Supremesists' leader- Johns Mannequin
Loner- Shadow_Fr0st
Snitch- Sundays Theory

DragonWoman
Name: Sean Courtney
Sex: Male

Position: Warden
Career History: One of the roughest South Africans to reach such prestegious heights in the fight for justice, Sean Courtney is not a man to stuff around with. A harsh judge of character, he is one of the toughest Warden that the facility has ever seen.

Pic:
http://www.my-wc.com/celebs/timothy_dalton/top.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Alana Mir
Sex: Female

Position: Blacks Leader
Career History: Having literally killed her way to the small cell in which she now resides, this young firey woman is NOT to be under-estimated.

Pic:
http://entimg.msn.com/i/mu/c/christina_milan/christina_milian_150.jpg

DragonWoman
The Staff:
Head Guard- Johns Mannequin
1st Guard- NPC
2nd Guard- NPC
3rd Guard- NPC
4th Guard- NPC
Rookie Guard- trademark
Janitor- NPC
Cook- Shalimar Fox
Mess Hall Attendant- NPC
Doctor- Mannequin Sin

The Prisoners:
'Latino' leader- Aliies
'White Supremesists' leader- Johns Mannequin
Loner- Shadow_Fr0st
Snitch- Sundays Theory

Johns Mannequin
Name: James Auvil

Position: White Supremacists Leader
Career History: An extreme racist, this man tolerates none other his white "brothers", killing any black man that crosses him, which has led him to be incarcerated here.

Description: Though he is only in his young 40s, he is nearly bald and has gray hair. He has small, piercing, blue eyes, and is average height and weight.

Name: Ian Overington

Position: Head Guard
Career History: Ian grew up wanting to be a cop. He basically got his wish when he was appointed head guard here.

Pic: Tall, dark medium-length hair, slim, but muscular, hazel eyes.

DragonWoman
Shalimar_fox will not be joining us for this rpg which is unfortunate...the cook position will now be set to GM NPC until further notice

The Staff:
1st Guard- NPC
2nd Guard- NPC
3rd Guard- NPC
4th Guard- NPC
Rookie Guard- trademark
Janitor- NPC
Cook- GM NPC
Mess Hall Attendant- NPC
Doctor- Mannequin Sin

The Prisoners:
'Latino' leader- Aliies
Loner- Shadow_Fr0st
Snitch- Sundays Theory

SundaysTheory
Name: Reagan Allen
Sex: Female

Position: Snitch
Career History: Reagan's watching.
Reagan is known for her tattle tale ways. She always seems to find herself at the right place at the right time to witness crime. You name it, she's seen it... and has sent multiple gang leaders to jail. It was also normal for her to have to kill those she was going to rat out before they killed her. Sly and stealthy, she did better with the one on one standoffs. But was one murder in particular that had sent her to GAOL.
Reagan knows how to stand her ground against just about anyone. She has made pretty good relations with the guards, and they know she's keeping tabs on anything suspicious. Yet it's their full trust she wants to gain.

Pic:

Aliies
Name: Enrico 'El Nino' Carlos Ramiro Gonzales

Position: Latino Gang-Leader
History: Enrico 'El Nino' was infamous for his gang-lang murders and gang-war-tendancy, outside the lock-box he lorded over a group of over three hundred patriotic Latin-Americans and was never afraid of removing anything or anyone who looked twice at him or stepped in their way, including thirteen Renta-cops and two senior policeofficers.
Enrico was originally arrested on suspicion of drug-smuggling, but 'El Nino' preached passionately against the use of narcotics by all of his fellow Latinos.

His most recent 'dispatch' of persons was the also-infamous Russian Mafia-boss also incarcerated inside, stabbing the man no less than thirty-seven times after he made an unwholesome remark about Enrico's mother...

DragonWoman
The Staff:
1st Guard- NPC
2nd Guard- NPC
3rd Guard- NPC
4th Guard- NPC
Rookie Guard- trademark
Janitor- NPC
Cook- GM NPC
Mess Hall Attendant- NPC
Doctor- Mannequin Sin

The Prisoners:
Loner- Shadow_Fr0st

trademark
Name:John Triton
Sex:male
Position:Rookie Guard
Career History:John was once a marine but was discharged and could not get a regular job.He decided to get as close to war as possible so he decided to join as correction officer.John also hopes to become a F.B.I agent but want to show he can work proficient in any situation.

Pic:http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m93/christina0823/cenaflex.jpg
(making the other one soon if i need to change anything just let me know)

trademark
Name: Lexington Warfield
Sex: male

Position:Rebel leader
Career History:He started off with small crimes and worked his way up in the mob he soon became a hit man but when one of his hits turned out to be an undercover F.B.I agent he was sent to prison with a life sentence.since then he had been the starter of 4 riots and has killed 2 people but he never got executed but he went to the hole for a month and the prison thinks he can work good with other people but he still waits and plots.

Pic: post it later

DragonWoman
The Staff:
Doctor- Mannequin Sin

The Prisoners:
Loner- Shadow_Fr0st

trademark
(Pick of the rebel leader)
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i43/gq170_photos/rebal.jpg

Shad0w_Frost
((Sorry i'm late))
Name: Aleksandr Valentin Petrov

Position: Loner
Career History: Born in Russia but, Alex grew up in America....Not much else is known about his past...except for the reason he is in this place.
He was once working with a somewhat unknown organization of modern day "Pirates", They dealt in Smuggaling, and Hijacking...everything from drugs, Weapons, and other profitable items... They would often times Hijack Cargo Ships and sometimes even Tour ships...Just for fun wink
Alex has also been seen working with a very Mysterious Mafia like organization Known as "The Shadow". Not much is known about this organization. However he prefers to work alone, he is a thief and Criminal mastermind of sorts...as you can see he has had his hands in many criminal organizations. But these groups had been shut down long ago...(or maybe they are just in hiding waiting for the time to strike...)Alex always seemed to slip through the cracks without being caught.
Until recently...He had infiltrated a hidden government facility and stolen some very High-Tech weaponry and Top-Secret government plans. He would have gotten away clean again but, A tracking device had been activated on one of the weapons he had stolen...And he was apprehended soon after.
Note: Alex is very resourceful ,and skilled in many types of Combat and Weaponry.

Pic:http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l305/shad0w_frost/blade-trinity-ryan-reynolds-as-hann.jpg
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l305/shad0w_frost/blade041.jpg
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l305/shad0w_frost/blade037.jpg
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l305/shad0w_frost/cos.jpg
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l305/shad0w_frost/blade003.jpg

Aliies
No offence, anyone but I hate using characters we know as someone else... That's why I draw all my characters... stick out tongue

trademark
I suck at drawing people

DragonWoman
Originally posted by Aliies
No offence, anyone but I hate using characters we know as someone else... That's why I draw all my characters... stick out tongue

Each to their own Aliies smile

Now we're just waiting on Mannequin_Sin...

DragonWoman
Alright I'll give Mannequin Sin 1 more day and if he/she doesn't post then we'll begin and I'll take their character as a GM NPC

DragonWoman
Ok well, Mannequin hasn't shown up so I'll get this show on the road. Please check the Storyline thread and post as soon as you all get the chance.

DragonWoman
Shit, that reminds me, we dont have an asian gang..hehe, I'll fit it in somewhere.

FoxyFoxxe
Or Arabs. Or Italians.
I can do any of them... if that's okay... do you care which one?

DragonWoman
Oh...ok. Well if you want to PM me then we can come up with an Italian for you then Foxy smile

I have to get around to creating an asian gang :P

Bildo
Is this still going Drag xx

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.