Apocalypse Vs G.L John

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
Apocalypse

vs

G.L John

No Prep....Only standard equipment.

Fight starts with a breif 60 seconds of talking smack to eachother then they go on to fight..

Who wins?

don't shiv
Lord Apocalypse BLASPHEMER!!!

guy222
Originally posted by Malo
Apocalypse

vs

G.L John

No Prep....Only standard equipment.

Fight starts with a breif 60 seconds of talking smack to eachother then they go on to fight..

Who wins?

Lord Apoc

TricksterPriest
I admit the GL ring is awesome, but come on? John Stewart? He gets mindraped back to the stone age. Apocalypse beats his ass white. Btw, I'm not making a race joke, it's just that white would show up more distinctly than black&blue on an african american.

guy222
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I admit the GL ring is awesome, but come on? John Stewart? He gets mindraped back to the stone age. Apocalypse beats his ass white. Btw, I'm not making a race joke, it's just that white would show up more distinctly than black&blue on an african american.

My friend, who is Apoc's greatest enemy. Cable, Logan, High E or Mr. Sinister.

Martian_mind
.....John pwns Apoc.lol

Symmetric Chaos
Apoc beats him senseless.

Evil_Ash
G.L John *cough*Nordberg*cough* loses.

Originally posted by Martian_mind
.....John pwns Apoc.lol

....Not.lol

Juntai
GL wins.

swerve1988
APOC would have a new horseman
and a handy new piece of jewelry

Blair Wind
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

John beat Hal in a mind war no expression

Any GL>>>>Apoc

Francisco
John Stewart is the only GL who can say that he beat up the man of steel. So he wins!

Batman-Prime
I would say Apoc at least 6/10, he is old and experienced. It would be a good fight but Apoc would win more often then not.

starlock
ok i will take GL john for the majority 7/10
why? i think appocalypse is way-way more dangerous with Prep. without it i dont think he can cope with how versitile the ring can be

guy222
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
I would say Apoc at least 6/10, he is old and experienced. It would be a good fight but Apoc would win more often then not.

I tend to agree smile

bigbran
Originally posted by Juntai
GL wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.