Kain from (Defiance) vs Nelo Angelo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut66666
smile

Rewmac
Nelo Angelo...His abilities give him credit...And Kain is ugly big grin

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Rewmac
Nelo Angelo...His abilities give him credit...And Kain is ugly big grin
Kain had far more abilities then Nelo.

Emperor Ashtar
Kain wins, the gut controls properties of life and death.He's almost sky father level really.

Mesirus
Nelo, for the most crap, and random reason ever. I honestly just can't see Kain beating him erm

Burning thought
kain walks up to Nelo, laughs at him before sticking the soul reaver straight through him and swallowing his soul......end....Nelo cant do nuthin and kain can beat almost any game character

is this a spite thread against Nelo by any chance?

juggernaut66666
Nope it isn't I just wanted to see what people say before puting him against Dante.BTW he only has the Blood Reaver in this fight . (Same sword before it merged with Raziel)

TricksterPriest
the whole destiny thing makes this a spite thread. Nero can't win.

Burning thought
kain is indestructable, and hes gone against Dante before and he won....

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=407495&highlight=dante+forumid%3A85

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Burning thought
kain is indestructable, and hes gone against Dante before and he won....

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=407495&highlight=dante+forumid%3A85
Should have used the search... embarrasment

Burning thought
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Should have used the search... embarrasment

hehe tsk tsk

lightness
kain's fighting skills really suck for someone with 1000 years of training. Nelo murders him

MadMel
o yea??
how can you murder a scion of balance who is A. completely 100% immortal and B. unbound by game mechanics..if LOK became a movie, im completely positive that kain would be at cloud/sephiroths fightnig level..
Nope it isn't I just wanted to see what people say before puting him against Dante.BTW he only has the Blood Reaver in this fight . (Same sword before it merged with Raziel) ok even if he had just the blood reaver it still gives him a powerful advantage over nelo..

Sam Z
Yep, Kain all the way.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by lightness
kain's fighting skills really suck for someone with 1000 years of training. Nelo murders him
Kain just paralises Nelo with his TK and stabs him with the Reaver which sucks Nelo dry.

Rewmac
If we think through the Dante case...Dante with the abilities from 1,2 and 3 that would mean hell of a lot magic and other powers...He would overcome Kain. (Devil May Cry 2 - Sparda form, 1 shot/boss)

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Rewmac
If we think through the Dante case...Dante with the abilities from 1,2 and 3 that would mean hell of a lot magic and other powers...He would overcome Kain. (Devil May Cry 2 - Sparda form, 1 shot/boss)
Abilities Kain have:
Telekinetics
Time manipulation
Dimension Manipulation
Lightning Manipulation
Mist abilities
Teleportation
Controll over elementals like
fire
ice
earth
light
darkness
air
Can transform into bats
has the Soul Reaver (full power) (which was powerful enough to defeat the Elder God who is the cycle of Life)

Burning thought
rofl any game character is boned....pwned OMFG WTF mega pwned

juggernaut66666
rofl any game character is boned....pwned OMFG WTF mega pwned
I heard that hey will make a 6th game eek!
i hope it will continue from the Defiance story line and it will focus on Kain. Imo LOK was one of the best game serieses ever!!

Sam Z
Abilities Kain have:
Telekinetics
Time manipulation
Dimension Manipulation
Lightning Manipulation
Mist abilities
Teleportation
Controll over elementals like
fire
ice
earth
light
darkness
air
Can transform into bats
has the Soul Reaver (full power) (which was powerful enough to defeat the Elder God who is the cycle of Life)

You forgot immortality.big grin

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Sam Z
You forgot immortality.big grin
I wonder how he would look like after his "evolution".

Burning thought
he constantly evolves, every 100 years or so, if hes godly now, imagine him in 2-3000 years time....omg hed be powerful

juggernaut66666
he constantly evolves, every 100 years or so, if hes godly now, imagine him in 2-3000 years time....omg hed be powerful
I meant the transformation like Zephon,Dumah,Turel

Burning thought
oh i see lol...probably tall and muscular, but with long claw like fingers id imagine, perhaps that could be an adventure for him, visit a time period/alternate dimension where he evolved like the rest

lightness
Originally posted by MadMel
o yea??
how can you murder a scion of balance who is A. completely 100% immortal and B. unbound by game mechanics..if LOK became a movie, im completely positive that kain would be at cloud/sephiroths fightnig level..
ok even if he had just the blood reaver it still gives him a powerful advantage over nelo..

most chars with skills in video games show it in cutscenes and gameplay atleaste.

u can tell dante/vergil are skilled martial artist just by looking at them. but nearly any1 with some training can swing around a sword with better technique than kain. who relied more on stealth in his games anyways.

and no he's not 100% immortal, he'd die if u cut him in 1/2.

TricksterPriest
huh He don't know Kain very well, do he? Nero Angelo just can't win. Accept it. no

Burning thought
mate he can be completey dissolved into nothing and he would come back alive.....and Kain has skill....perhaps he just doesnt show most of it because he doesnt need to, but the facts are he has been fighting for the good part of a thousand years

MadMel
didnt kain finish evolving when raziel healed him??
i didnt think hed be getting any better than he is...laughing out loud thatd be overkill..
and did you notice the little loop in time where raziel in defiance is acutally older than kain, since kain got the elder god's "help" with travelling 500 into the future
BTW kain wins this...when kain gets cut in 2, he turns into bats and flies away, where he then reforms...if not bound by game mechanics, he could reform where he bloody well wanted..
against dante - dante does quicksilver and dishes out everything he can...kain reforms and holds him using kinetic shackles, stabbing him and absorbing his soul..
against angelo - same tactic...takes everything angelo dishes out, reforms and obliterates..
BTW kains fighting techniques are acutally better than dantes..kain can fight fast enough to be a blur, and never leaves himself open for an attack like dante..
kain wins, nuff said etc..

Burning thought
i agree Madmel and ime not sure about Raziel, i think Kain is older....somehow...at least hes been actually Alive longer since Raziel was dead while Kain was alive before he was made into one of kains sons

MadMel
no...do the math (counting the BO2 timeline..)..if you count the spectral realm as "life", heres the stats..
kain - 30 (BO1) + 400 (BO2) + 1000 (SR1)
raziel - 1000 + 500 (defiance)..raz is not much older by vampires terms, but older nontheless..

MadMel
sorry for double post
I heard that hey will make a 6th game eek!
i hope it will continue from the Defiance story line and it will focus on Kain. Imo LOK was one of the best game serieses ever!!
where??

Sam Z
most chars with skills in video games show it in cutscenes and gameplay atleaste.

u can tell dante/vergil are skilled martial artist just by looking at them. but nearly any1 with some training can swing around a sword with better technique than kain. who relied more on stealth in his games anyways.

and no he's not 100% immortal, he'd die if u cut him in 1/2.
Kain relied on stealth?What the f**k? Have you played deffiance?
As for training and technique, Kain has thousands (millions?) years of fighting experience. And he IS 100% immortal. Cutting him into half won't do a thing to him.

MadMel
kain is roughly 1430 and a bit..
kain relied a bit on stealth in BO1/2..2 cuz he was at his weakest and 1 for...i dunno..just another method of slaughter i supose evil face
and for the record, just because a game character doesnt have special effects cutscenes, doesnt mean that said character isnt an uber force compared to those that do..

juggernaut66666
kain is roughly 1430 and a bit..
kain relied a bit on stealth in BO1/2..2 cuz he was at his weakest and 1 for...i dunno..just another method of slaughter i supose evil face
and for the record, just because a game character doesnt have special effects cutscenes, doesnt mean that said character isnt an uber force compared to those that do..
Man Blood Omen 2 was a piece of shit going by story.The story was after the Pillars have crumbeled and Vorador was still alive also Janos appeared in the game. How the hell could he be alive when his heart was in Kain???? Also the nexus stone was never mentioned in any of the LOK storylines and going by Soul Reaver 2 IIRC the Soul Reaver makes his wielder invulnerable(if he is a vampire).

Big Sexy
Based on games Nelo. I never liked the soul reaver game series. The fighting sytem was either average or below.

MadMel
OMG!!!
WHAT DID I SAY A COUPLE OF POST AGO!!
game mechanics DONT COUNT
even with mechanics, kain in defiance was so fast the sword was a blur..
and whats to stop kain from using TK on angleo and then then stabbing him??
what to stop kain from dying when hes fully 100% immortal..

Big Sexy
OMG!!!
WHAT DID I SAY A COUPLE OF POST AGO!!
game mechanics DONT COUNT
even with mechanics, kain in defiance was so fast the sword was a blur..
and whats to stop kain from using TK on angleo and then then stabbing him??
what to stop kain from dying when hes fully 100% immortal.. Dude, calm the f#ck down. I didn't see the post. The mechanics for the legacy of Kain series sucked.

TricksterPriest
He's right you know. Gamewise, DMC was far more enjoyable. But Kain still beats Nero's ass into the ground.

juggernaut66666
Imo Defiance had a better sword fighting system then DMC.

Burning thought
LOK had more powers...more abilites, two unique characters to play as. I admit it didnt look like fast furious action when you fight because it didnt have all the speed of DMC, but overall the Enemies were more interesting......Also just for the record is there blood in DMC.....i mean god i swear most of the enemies never even bled....

MadMel
*lol's at that..*

lightness
nelo can just teleport away or deflect his blade while he tks him. and whats stoping nelo from just surrounding him with telekinetic swords.

Burning thought
the fact that he will be frozen in TK perhaps.....and deflect whos blade....Kain uses his mind to simplely freeze Nelo solid, send his weapon across the battle into the air and then impales Nelo

and thats not using any special attacks

lightness
dante can freeze time and it doesn't work on nelo after he removes his helmet. and he doesnt need to move to create swords, and can warp.

juggernaut66666
dante can freeze time and it doesn't work on nelo after he removes his helmet. and he doesnt need to move to create swords, and can warp.
You are talking like Kain couldn't teleport or he couldn't deflect the swords with TK it is not like they mean any harm to him.

Sam Z
...or as if Kain couldn't freeze time.

MadMel
or as if kain:
couldnt teleport to angelo at different angles and attack so fast he blurs the screen..
couldnt send a lightning bolt at him..
couldnt crush angelo into a tiny ball so he implodes (god i loved watching that big grin)..
couldnt survive hits from a tentacle that can weave through solid rock like water..
erm

Pyron_is_God
Kain wins.

Papa Borzarou
Kain would simply be far to fast for Nelo, everytime Nelo teleports to higher ground, Kain would simply follow with either a vampiric jump or teleport himself. He would wear Nelo down with fast and powerful strikes of the Reaver, then finish him off by impaling him and draining his blood/soul.

Of course, this is the more chivilarous approach to the battle, since i am only taking into account Kain's swordplay, not his countless other abilities!

superbatman86
Originally posted by Papa Borzarou
Kain would simply be far to fast for Nelo, everytime Nelo teleports to higher ground, Kain would simply follow with either a vampiric jump or teleport himself. He would wear Nelo down with fast and powerful strikes of the Reaver, then finish him off by impaling him and draining his blood/soul.

Of course, this is the more chivilarous approach to the battle, since i am only taking into account Kain's swordplay, not his countless other abilities! Yeah seeing as Nelo is a suped up Vergil Kain is severly outmatched in the speed department.

Burning thought
Nelooooooo loses

carnage52
i prefer neo tho.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.