Classic Venom vs Wolverine & Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Venom(Eddie Brock) vs Wolverine and Sabretooth who wins

Space M ummy
There's nothing either wolverine or sabertooth could do to hurt classic venom. He's immune to pretty much any attack they could whip out.

Venom 10/10.

golem370
They would last along time and may find some way to win. He was still weak to fire and vibration back then right?

Reaper777
Venom wins, cool fight though...

Space M ummy
Originally posted by golem370
They would last along time and may find some way to win. He was still weak to fire and vibration back then right?

not vibration. sound. and it has to be pretty much constant or the symbiote will regenerate.

without MASSIVE PIS like wolverine having Klaw and the human torch on speed dial, this team loses. badly.

AngryManatee
Venom annhilates them

masterbruce
Wolverine and Sabretooth wins.

They would inflict a shitload of damage that would eventually overwhelm the symbiote's abilities.

For chrisakes, Wolverine held his own against Venom, add a even stronger Sabretooth to the equation and Venom is dead as a thanksgiving turkey.

jinzin
Originally posted by Space M ummy
There's nothing either wolverine or sabertooth could do to hurt classic venom. He's immune to pretty much any attack they could whip out.

Venom 10/10.
except for cutting and slicing....
confused

confused

confused

jinzin
Originally posted by Space M ummy
not vibration. sound. and it has to be pretty much constant or the symbiote will regenerate.

without MASSIVE PIS like wolverine having Klaw and the human torch on speed dial, this team loses. badly.

nah, wolverine's held venom classic and new age to a stalemate on 3 occasions now.. the team would rip venom to peices.

jinzin
Originally posted by masterbruce
Wolverine and Sabretooth wins.

They would inflict a shitload of damage that would eventually overwhelm the symbiote's abilities.

For chrisakes, Wolverine held his own against Venom, add a even stronger Sabretooth to the equation and Venom is dead as a thanksgiving turkey. yeah, after seeing more of his x-factor feats, I'm not so sure that classic venom could even beat sabretooth now...

Metalmanx
Venom wins everytime.

jinzin
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Venom wins everytime. no

masterbruce
Venom wins everytime.

oh please...

Metalmanx
These stalemates you speak of, Jin...describe them to me if you may. Were they Wolverine stalemating him, or Venom getting tired of fighting?

masterbruce
These stalemates you speak of, Jin...describe them to me if you may. Were they Wolverine stalemating him, or Venom getting tired of fighting?

they were Venom unable to do squat to Wolverine and vice versa. You think a guy that hangs with Savage Hulk is gonna lose to Venom?

juggernaut66666
they were Venom unable to do squat to Wolverine and vice versa. You think a guy that hangs with Savage Hulk is gonna lose to Venom?
laughing laughing laughing laughing

jinzin
first fight venom ends up unconcious after a fall off a waterfall wether this is a result of the fall itself or of wolverine stabbing him repeatedly is up for debate.

second fight wolverine scores a double stab into venom's chest securing the advantage... sabretooth (i think it was sabretooth) shows up and kidnaps the onlooking jubilee, venom throws the distracted wolverine off a cliff and runs away to lick his wounds.

third fight (new venom) wolverine tears and dices it repeatedly and scores a head shot.. (if that were classic venom eddie'd be dead).. the two are still fighting by the time the suit comes and zaps wolverine into a pile of bones.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by jinzin
first fight venom ends up unconcious after a fall off a waterfall wether this is a result of the fall itself or of wolverine stabbing him repeatedly is up for debate.

Yeah I'm sure that Venom will just stand and let wolverine stab him allday long

masterbruce

oh btw, Metalmanx, I like how you conveniently didn't choose a side between Spiderman and Colossus in the other thread, laughing out loud

masterbruce
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Yeah I'm sure that Venom will just stand and let wolverine stab him all day long

no, he simply couldn't avoid it. This isn't one time PIS you wolverine haters love to scream everytime he does something.

juggernaut66666
no, he simply couldn't avoid it. This isn't one time PIS you wolverine haters love to scream everytime he does something.
Couldn't avoid it???? Venom moves faster then bullets.

masterbruce
Couldn't avoid it???? You idiot Venom moves faster then bullets.

so now he's supersonic? cool, wonder what other powers he'll magically come up with as this thread progresses...

bigbran
so now he's supersonic? cool, wonder what other powers he'll magically come up with as this thread progresses... no expression

juggernaut66666
so now he's supersonic? cool, wonder what other powers he'll magically come up with as this thread progresses...
What the hell are you talking about????? He was always shown that fast.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by bigbran
no expression
How about a profile?

bigbran
How about a profile? On it.

Metalmanx
oh btw, Metalmanx, I like how you conveniently didn't choose a side between Spiderman and Colossus in the other thread, laughing out loud

erm

I didn't choose a side because I couldn't completely decide who would win based on the lack of a proper description of the match. I even said that in the thread. Maybe go read that first before you try to act tough, eh?

masterbruce
erm

I didn't choose a side because I couldn't completely decide who would win based on the lack of a proper description of the match. I even said that in the thread. Maybe go read that first before you try to act tough, eh?

How am I acting tough by making an observation? I read what you wrote very carefully and analyzed it. I concluded that it was a complete cop-out. I don't remember you asking those questions for most other matches.

bigbran
erm

I didn't choose a side because I couldn't completely decide who would win based on the lack of a proper description of the match. I even said that in the thread. Maybe go read that first before you try to act tough, eh? He doesn't have to act tough, when you hear that battle cry, you know you just shit your pants.

jinzin
Yeah I'm sure that Venom will just stand and let wolverine stab him allday long What the f**k?

OOOOOOR it COULD just be that wolverine's about 30 times better a fighter than venom is in a h2h.

jinzin
no, he simply couldn't avoid it. This isn't one time PIS you wolverine haters love to scream everytime he does something. laughing out loud so true.

juggernaut66666
What the f**k?

OOOOOOR it COULD just be that wolverine's about 30 times better a fighter than venom is in a h2h.
Sure Venom can move faster then bullets but he can't dodge Wolverine's attacks roll eyes (sarcastic)

jinzin
Couldn't avoid it???? Venom moves faster then bullets. so what? so does wolverine?

also just because venom moves faster than bullets doesn't mean he'll be that quick to avoid them everytime he fights... in venom lethal protector he got shot.
in venom sinner takes all he got shot
in venom liscense to kill he got shot
in venom vs. ghostrider he got shot
in the arachnis project he got--- well you see where this is going...

jinzin
Sure Venom can move faster then bullets but he can't dodge Wolverine's attacks roll eyes (sarcastic) what part aren't you getting? wolverine can move faster than bullets too? and if the bullet feat you're reffering to is from the venom run arch (the very same arch where wolverine and venom duke it out to a stalemate.. laughing out loud...) then you have to realise that's the speed of the symbiote at work.. NOT classic venom.

juggernaut66666
what part aren't you getting? wolverine can move faster than bullets too? and if the bullet feat you're reffering to is from the venom run arch (the very same arch where wolverine and venom duke it out to a stalemate.. laughing out loud...) then you have to realise that's the speed of the symbiote at work.. NOT classic venom.
Show me a scan where Logan moves faster then a bullet.
Duke it out to a stalemate?? You call that 2 panel thing a fight?Venom wasn't even taking Logan serious.

juggernaut66666
so what? so does wolverine?

also just because venom moves faster than bullets doesn't mean he'll be that quick to avoid them everytime he fights... in venom lethal protector he got shot.
in venom sinner takes all he got shot
in venom liscense to kill he got shot
in venom vs. ghostrider he got shot
in the arachnis project he got--- well you see where this is going...
Maybe because gunfire doesn't harm him and he doesn't need to dodge it everytime when he moved faster then a bullet he did it because he wanted save someone elses life.

jinzin
Show me a scan where Logan moves faster then a bullet.
Duke it out to a stalemate?? You call that 2 panel thing a fight?Venom wasn't even taking Logan serious.
I'll show you two:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/dprfla/wolverine34.jpg

and two panals? shows how you didn't read the comic... the fight lasted about 6 pages... wolverine cut off venom's arm, he cut off venom's symbiotic tendrils, he scored a head shot... if that were classic venom.. game over: wolvie wins.. simple as that.

juggernaut66666
I'll show you two:

and two panals? shows how you didn't read the comic... the fight lasted about 6 pages... wolverine cut off venom's arm, he cut off venom's symbiotic tendrils, he scored a head shot... if that were classic venom.. game over: wolvie wins.. simple as that.
Which book was that?

Edit: Lol that was a Venom clone.

jinzin
Maybe because gunfire doesn't harm him and he doesn't need to dodge it everytime when he moved faster then a bullet he did it because he wanted save someone elses life. is that why dardevil danced circles around him while scoring multiple hits? is that why venom got ran down by rhino? is that why the wolf pack all scored hits on venom, is that why screetch gave venom the beatdown? is that why venom almost got ruined by 'diggers"? is that why mace held his own with venom? is that why venom got tarnished by sentry (not the superman ripoff... the ironman ripoff)...wait.. is that why IRON MAN scored punches on him?

PUH-LEASE.. stop trying to portray him as something he ain't. brock had the powers to be spidey's superior in every way but he's FARRRRR too limited by CIS to win this fight.. if CIS were off completely then venom wins 100/10 easily every time.. but that wasn't one of the conditions of this fight..

juggernaut66666
is that why dardevil danced circles around him while scoring multiple hits? is that why venom got ran down by rhino? is that why the wolf pack all scored hits on venom, is that why screetch gave venom the beatdown? is that why venom almost got ruined by 'diggers"? is that why mace held his own with venom? is that why venom got tarnished by sentry (not the superman ripoff... the ironman ripoff)...wait.. is that why IRON MAN scored punches on him?

PUH-LEASE.. stop trying to portray him as something he ain't. brock had the powers to be spidey's superior in every way but he's FARRRRR too limited by CIS to win this fight.. if CIS were off completely then venom wins 100/10 easily every time.. but that wasn't one of the conditions of this fight..
Yeah sure i can bring up Logan's low showings.If I do he get's beaten by 1 hit from Venom since a Deer kick knocked him out.

jinzin
Which book was that?

Edit: Lol that was a Venom clone.
wolverine issue 30 something... it's in volume 2 of essential wolverine.

the first one was new x men, don't remember the ish...

and for one: clone isn't entirely accurate.. it was a PART of the venom symbiote that got seperated from the whole, and was nurtured long enough to survive without brock, or the rest of itself... it was also about 30 times more deadly than the brock-venom could ever be, as it no longer needed a host to remain in action.. or mobile... all it needed hosts for was food... it also figured out how to become immune to fire, and certain types of plasma as well as having low level telepathy.. don't try to brush it off with "that was a venom clone" like that makes it less of a feat than it is... because the fact of the matter is that standing up to that thing is even more impressive than toe to toeing it with classic venom... you know.. the venom that wolverine beat twice anywas..

jinzin
Yeah sure i can bring up Logan's low showings.If I do he get's beaten by 1 hit from Venom since a Deer kick knocked him out. those aren't low showings those are consistent showings.. how about this.. you find me 10 feats that put venom far and above anything that wolverine's done and I'll conceed that wolvie won't even touch him....

but.. i gaurentee you that you can't... they haven't been able to do that with spidey and he's had about 15000 more comics than venom's ever even appeared in.. confused

juggernaut66666
wolverine issue 30 something... it's in volume 2 of essential wolverine.

the first one was new x men, don't remember the ish...

and for one: clone isn't entirely accurate.. it was a PART of the venom symbiote that got seperated from the whole, and was nurtured long enough to survive without brock, or the rest of itself... it was also about 30 times more deadly than the brock-venom could ever be, as it no longer needed a host to remain in action.. or mobile... all it needed hosts for was food... it also figured out how to become immune to fire, and certain types of plasma as well as having low level telepathy.. don't try to brush it off with "that was a venom clone" like that makes it less of a feat than it is... because the fact of the matter is that standing up to that thing is even more impressive than toe to toeing it with classic venom... you know.. the venom that wolverine beat twice anywas..
Venom was owning the clone.

jinzin
no venom was owning the symbiosis that occured once the clone attached itself to a girl with an inhibitor collar put on her to keep it under control. she was in control not the symbiote... it lost a portion of it's impressive and imposing stature once she took control of it...

Wolverine2006
Wolverine dodged a sniper rifle shot in Wolverine: Enemy of the State
Either Wolverine or Sabretooth alone are either as good or better than Venom.

Howard_Jones
Venom would defeat Wolverine more times than not.

Venom would eat Sabretooth alive.

However, both of them at the same time would overwhelm him.

Metalmanx
I'll show you two:

Err, technically, Wolverine isn't moving faster than the "bullet" (aka, dart). He's moving his hand up and down very fast JUST before the gun is fired, the "bullet" just happened to be caught in the path of his claws.

golem370
Classic Venom- http://www.spiderfan.org/characters/venom.html & http://www.marveldatabase.com/Venom_%28Eddie_Brock%29

Scorpion/Venom- http://www.marveldatabase.com/Venom_%28MacDonald_Gargan%29

Jyppe
Gotta agree with the man here. CIS would be a major role in Venom's defeat.

jinzin
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Venom would defeat Wolverine more times than not. then why hasn't he?

Venom would eat Sabretooth alive. you mean like he failed to do against wolverine?

However, both of them at the same time would overwhelm him. well at least you got SOMETHING right.

jinzin
Err, technically, Wolverine isn't moving faster than the "bullet" (aka, dart). He's moving his hand up and down very fast JUST before the gun is fired, the "bullet" just happened to be caught in the path of his claws. rocket propelled darts can move as fast if not faster than bullets,
wolverine's also snagged rocket proppelled darts out of the air while fighting warhawk....

he's also blocked the path of a bullet from exiting the barrel of a gun after the trigger was pulled...

AngryManatee
rocket propelled darts can move as fast if not faster than bullets,
wolverine's also snagged rocket proppelled darts out of the air while fighting warhawk....

he's also blocked the path of a bullet from exiting the barrel of a gun after the trigger was pulled...

Actually gyrojet guns have proven to be ineffectual at short distance and very inaccurate at long distances. They can't accelerate fast enough to hurt you at close range, and they can't hit a building from long distance. Also they don't move faster than bullets.

Howard_Jones
then why hasn't he?

you mean like he failed to do against wolverine?

well at least you got SOMETHING right.

By rules of this board I have to take each character at their best. The only way Wolverine can even hurt Venom is because of 6 reasons. Claws 1-6 laced with Adamantium. Sabretooth isn't gonna do shit, considering he doesn't have reason's 1-6 that Wolverine has.

Wolverine does not equal Sabretooth.

Also, if you wanna go on past comic book victories, Venom has beaten Superman, Juggernaut, Human Torch, etc. If you wanna take the worst into effect as well, Punisher had Sabretooth down for the count after five bullets. Four from an assault rife, one from a .45.

and on one last note, I'm aware that Sabretooth's claws are also laced with Adamantium, but they aren't nearly as sharp as Wolverine's, nor would they cut as deep. Also, Venom is much quicker than Sabretooth is, and on his best he's dodging gunfire and laughing at the same time, and taking hits from Class 100 bricks and flat out having fun with it.

smokin'

Sam Z
Venom vs Wolverine Venom 10/10.
There were 3 fights mentioned, I only happened to read 2 of them.
First one was tooth and claws. Wolverine was cutting Venom with no effect. Venom was punching Wolverine, and that is as we all know pretty much useless against Logan. Venom never tried anything really usefull against Logan, like to suffocate him and that would've worked.
Second fight was with the clone (and original venom is superior to him) wasn't even trying to fight Wolverine, he wanted to bond with him, Logan was cutting him for several pages and clone didn't payed much attention to this.
As for another fight, you guys really think that Venom being koed because he fell from the waterfall makes sense? He was pushed from 50 storied building before.
Same against Sabertooth.
As for two combined... Not sure.

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Venom(Eddie Brock) vs Wolverine and Sabretooth who wins

Team

Jyppe
This thread wasn't worth of resurrection. Don't bumb old, pointless threads. Especially when similiar have been done. Kthxbye.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.