Team Storm vs Hellfire Club

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
Fun for the whole family.

Team Storm
Storm

vs

Hellfire Club
Sebastian Shaw
Emma Frost
Sage
Selene
Harry Leland
Madelyne Pryor
Donald Pierce

Discuss.

DarkCrawler
laughing out loud

I really want to see the scenarios the Storm fanboys (well, particulary Rutog) come up with.

"Okay, before we start the fight, lets not take into account 99% of the feats Storm's opposition has done and focus on low showings. But don't forget, we rate Storm by her high ones, because that is only fair..."

StyleTime
Spite thread. Storm destroys them.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by StyleTime
Spite thread. Storm destroys them. Only if she works as a team.

Rutog98
Inner Circle. She can't beat all of that together.

ExodusCloak
Apparently adding Sage and Pyor tipped the scales

xmarksthespot
Oh you know she can.Originally posted by Rutog98
This is a character who could beat anyone of the X-Men standard foes (ie. Magneto, Shadow King, Inner Circle, etc). And yes, she could likely trump the entire old-school Inner Circle (Shaw, Leland, Selene, Emma, Pierce) by herself. The only substantial addition is Maddy, and she's just a Jean clone with some magic abilities. I mean:Originally posted by Rutog98
Jean Grey has no business challenging people like Storm by herself. She's insignificant. So Maddy shouldn't make a real difference now should she.

Rutog98
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Oh you know she can.The only substantial addition is Maddy, and she's just a Jean clone with some magic abilities. I meanmessedhe's insignificant. So Maddy shouldn't make a real difference now should she.

The Goblin Queen was MUCH stronger than Jean Grey. She created a TK bubble that was hundreds of times stronger than Jean's. Give me a break. Stop overrating Jean Grey.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Rutog98
The Goblin Queen was MUCH stronger than Jean Grey. She created a TK bubble that was hundreds of times stronger than Jean's. Give me a break. Stop overrating Jean Grey. How ironic. You telling me to stop overrating a character.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Rutog98
The Goblin Queen was MUCH stronger than Jean Grey. She created a TK bubble that was hundreds of times stronger than Jean's. Give me a break. Stop overrating Jean Grey.

But in your opinion Storms powers work faster then Jeans...so it wouldn't matter whether Pyors TK was a thousand times stronger then Jeans.

The Weather God
Oh No!no

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
But in your opinion Storms powers work faster then Jeans...so it wouldn't matter whether Pyors TK was a thousand times stronger then Jeans. Indeed she'd get hit with lightning and die, beaten like the redheaded stepchild she is.

StyleTime
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Only if she works as a team.
Well, she's been working together for good bit now.

Actually, Storm can do this by herself. She has such an insurmountable speed advantage. She wins via windblitz while Storm watches.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by StyleTime
Well, she's been working together for good bit now.

Actually, Storm can do this by herself. She has such an insurmountable speed advantage. She wins via windblitz while Storm watches. Well she does move at 3000 mph... secretly being Quicksilver in drag and all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.