The Gentleman Ghost vs. Shadowcat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

seaapple
A battle of insubstantials.

The Fake Macoy
Gentleman Ghost is a ghost, I'm not sure how he can lose this one...

grey fox
Gentlemen Ghost is so awesome , honestly how can one look that upperclass and STILL be cool.

seaapple
I had trouble thinking of a good opponent for him. I wanted a Marvel ghost type character and thought of Cloak or Ghost Rider. But I think both of those would defeat the Gentleman Ghost. I'll have to think more.

But let's try to bolster the integrity of this thread. As far as Shadowcat is concerned. Let's say that the Gentleman Ghost out of boredom wants to steal a jewel from a museum. Can she thwart him and does having a ghostly type of power help her?

phase
Hmm... interesting.... When GG goes "incorporeal", he doesn't exist... and so he cant affect anything... and nothing can affect him. The only way I see him winning this, is by if he can teleport by existing, then not existing, then existing in a new spot, and so hoping that shadowcat is not phased so that he can "Cold touch" her. Otherwise kitty will just phase him thru the floor....

or if he wisely decides not to exist at that point....

It's a stalemate!!! I say Shadowcat 7/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.