War Machine vs. Ironman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hulk10
Stalemate?5\10 Both.

masterbruce
Ironman ftw, can't go against the original

Kurash
Originally posted by masterbruce
Ironman ftw, can't go against the original

yet people say all the time Gladiator beats Superman which is basically the exact same thing. I just think people hate Superman

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by Kurash
yet people say all the time Gladiator beats Superman which is basically the exact same thing. I just think people hate Superman

Depends if they know everything about both characters, but that's beside the point.

It depends on which suit. Both in their current it's close, but IM would take majority due to experience.

Faceman
yet people say all the time Gladiator beats Superman which is basically the exact same thing. I just think people hate Superman Two things people hate in this world . 1. Superman and 2. Wolverine... eek!

ExtraMision5555
War machine is still around?

Howard_Jones
Oh yeah. He trains recruits in the O.N.E. Program. Stark made him a new suit.

python99
Iron man made the suit there for he destroys it

golem370
War Machine is all out more powerful weapons wise? But Iron Man has more experience and he more then likely knows more about his War Machine armor then Rhodes does.

r0nm0n88
bump. interested in this topic

JakeTheBank
Tony for a wide array of reasons. Rhodey's armor might have heavier ordinance than a specific Stark armor (debateable), but Tony could just hack his suit or shut it down. Not to mention he's more experienced and smarter, too.

rotiart
War machine 7/10...

Depending on warmachine he was recently able to manipulate tech with a thought ala Hank henshaw style.

Otherwise just suitwise... Tony always saves the best tech for himself

chomperx9
Originally posted by Face Inc.
Two things people hate in this world . 1. Superman and 2. Wolverine... eek! who hates wolverine ?

Warlord
Originally posted by chomperx9
who hates wolverine ?

batman

chomperx9
Originally posted by Warlord
batman he shouldnt. bats has made more money than wolverine

Colossus-Big C
yet people say all the time Gladiator beats Superman which is basically the exact same thing. I just think people hate Superman Everyone hates superman cool

JakeTheBank
^ The only cool Superman is Cyborg Superman.

shifty

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
^ The only cool Superman is Cyborg Superman.

shifty actually hes the only one i like.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
actually hes the only one i like.

thumb up

chomperx9
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Everyone hates superman cool exept for shokozugi

BruceSkywalker
current iron man get his arse kicked

classic iron man does not

chomperx9
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
current iron man get his arse kicked

classic iron man does not actually if norman still has the goblin sirum then he would be harder to beat than stark

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.