Young Jack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smaky2511
This was an interesting post at one POTC site.

Will We See A Young Jack Sparrow In At World's End?

IESB.net report : "We have been told that 10 year old Dominic Scott Kay joined the cast earlier this year to play a younger version of one of the beloved characters, Captain Jack Sparrow, perhaps in a flashback sequence. Dominic confirmed that he is in the next Pirates film but he stated that he could not talk about his role."

Has this already been reported? If so, sorry! But it seemed interesting...

willofthewisp
I don't know if that's true or not, but that sounds interesting. I'd like to see a flashback of young Jack.

Hambah
i googled the little kid, hes so cute =P

willofthewisp
http://www.risingstar.to/new2/dsk-sssmc-25.jpg

I don't know, but he looks more like a young Will than a young Jack. He reminds me of the kid who played little Will in the first movie. He is cute, hambah.

Chiki Mina
I saw him over at imdb.com

Hes going to make the voice of wilbur from charlotte's web

but it didnt say anything in the credits of him filming pirates.

PirateDiva
OOOO I saw this....he looks sooooo cute.....but i think the flashback is a cover up for a baby of Jack/LIZ....lol!!!

LovelyOne
yes i'm so sure thats a flashback of young Jack roll eyes (sarcastic)..how old is this wee boy...9-10??

willo, Jack has very light hair..they made it obvious in AWE...its not black its brown

if he wasnt tied in with Jack they would have said its a young version of Will..

in a nother article they said they are making him up to look like a younger version of Jack for a flash back...BS stick out tongue

"a kick ass ending" - Terry

not gonna be to do with Will now is it..he's not everyones favorite character.

Chiki Mina
*sniff* *sniff* I smell sarcasm from Lovely lmao

I think I know what you mean.

I dont think its neither a flashback of Will nor Jack...giggle

But lets be careful, I didnt see his name anywhere in the credits for Pirates 3

LovelyOne
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
*sniff* *sniff* I smell sarcasm from Lovely lmao

I think I know what you mean.

I dont think its neither a flashback of Will nor Jack...giggle

But lets be careful, I didnt see his name anywhere in the credits for Pirates 3

Now isnt that strange....if it was young Jack or Will as in flash back they would have credited him no?

Chiki Mina
teehee, Disney has a way of surprising us in a good way wink

I just got an interview of ted&terry. They said that after movie 3 it could possibly lead to a 4th, from 2 to 5 years something like that. I have it pot it somewhere on a thread.

LovelyOne
ohh so the end of movie 3 is going to be tied in with movie 4? yet movie 4 is a "prequel" type thing??...interesting.....big grin

Chiki Mina
interesting indeed. I think it will bring a closure for our trio. I doubt they will kill Will, they denied it, but they didnt deny of him nt coming back for another sequel.

PirateDiva
OMG....i really want to see this movie already.....im sooooo anxious to see it!

Chiki Mina
I miss misty..sorry that was out of subject.

vader sith
that i so coooooooool i wonder if he weres the same cloths as the older captian jack sparrow

willofthewisp
I'm just saying the kid looks more like Will than Jack. Even with the brown/black/blonde hair thing going on. For all we know, his hair might be jet black and all that time in the sun's bleached it a bit. I think it would be really awkward to have a kid around in any POTC movie. I don't even like the flashback in the first movie. The kids don't look like Will or Liz and this kid doesn't look like Jack. They should have modeled the kid after Johnny's son.

PirateDiva
The funny thing is that this little boy probably is only an extra in the movie! LOL....i was just reading that in DMC there was a little girl in the script named "CORA SPARROW" and everyone freaked out cause they thought it was Jacks daughter....or a Flashback of Jacks young mother or something....and she just ended up being an extra in the MOVIE!!!

evilm0nki3
Originally posted by PirateDiva
The funny thing is that this little boy probably is only an extra in the movie! LOL....i was just reading that in DMC there was a little girl in the script named "CORA SPARROW" and everyone freaked out cause they thought it was Jacks daughter....or a Flashback of Jacks young mother or something....and she just ended up being an extra in the MOVIE!!!

lol yeah. i was thinking about that too. she was in it for a whole 2 seconds!

Woo!

Pirates life fo

Dominic is definately not an extra in AWE. And the reason they havent credited him yet on IMDB is that it would give too much away.

evilm0nki3
Originally posted by Pirates life fo
Dominic is definately not an extra in AWE. And the reason they havent credited him yet on IMDB is that it would give too much away.

Well good!

big grin

PirateDiva

Good To Know! And thanks for making me an even more obsessed freak over this movie! LOL....i just got even more anxious! lol

SarahB
Good To Know! And thanks for making me an even more obsessed freak over this movie! LOL....i just got even more anxious! lol

lol

SarahB
I miss misty..sorry that was out of subject.

yh she hasnt been on much like me..or at least posted somthin

Mistypirate

Of course he hasn't been credited. big grin

I needed some time off, I was getting iffy. But I couldn't resist. I missed you guys so much.

PirateDiva
Misty ur back.....quick im dying to know what u thought of the DVD!!!?? Tell me!

Mistypirate
Yes I'm back, smile I missed you guys.
Well I love the DVD, I have seen the movie 3 times. And about the commentaries, I believe we have very high hopes for a J/L something. big grin I wouldn't dare say ending, but I feel we are going to have a good resolution. TnT were practically messing around with our minds. They didn't dare to say much.

SarahB
oh thts gd lolsmile nice 2 hav u bacbig grin

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Mistypirate
Yes I'm back, smile I missed you guys.
Well I love the DVD, I have seen the movie 3 times. And about the commentaries, I believe we have very high hopes for a J/L something. big grin I wouldn't dare say ending, but I feel we are going to have a good resolution. TnT were practically messing around with our minds. They didn't dare to say much.

Oh yes i have super high hopes for Liz and Jack..They soooooo love each other....they just want each other on their terms....lol...i love how TnT described the Curiosty Scene!!! smile

Chiki Mina
giiir Im so jelous lool

PirateDiva
Dont be cause when u do have the movie.....it'll all be worth it!!! I cant wait until u have the movie so we can discuss the commentaries....hurry up and get it MINA!! big grin

willofthewisp
Man, I can't wait until Christmas evening when I'm going to pop in my DMC dvd and listen to all this director's commentary.

PirateDiva
Seriously i dont know how u can have the movie and not open it til Christmas.....i would go nuts, open it, watch it and then wrap it up again...before anyone notices...lol!!

willofthewisp
Well, I'm at college and my parents technically have the movie, so I don't have access to it. It's not like I can see Jack's eyes following me down the hallway begging, "watch me. Watch meeeeee." Because then I couldn't resist. I would want to know "what it tastes like."

Chiki Mina
Dont be cause when u do have the movie.....it'll all be worth it!!! I cant wait until u have the movie so we can discuss the commentaries....hurry up and get it MINA!! big grin

Yes PirateDiva I will get it right away. Since Im so filthy Rich. Ill ask my father whos Donald Trump who can buy me the dvd with the third disc and brag about it 24/7 big grin

Great Idea lol

Mistypirate
Yes PirateDiva I will get it right away. Since Im so filthy Rich. Ill ask my father whos Donald Trump who can buy me the dvd with the third disc and brag about it 24/7 big grin

Great Idea lol

oh Mina you cracked me up laughing Wait a minute did you said 3rd disc? did I missed one. Im confused. Uhhhhh. Ok im hyperventilating.

Chiki Mina
dont worry about it misty lol its supposedly for the first 100 customers something like that. So they could brag about it lol

Mistypirate
bawling

Chiki Mina
*cries along with misty*

AA lets not cry smile

Im so happy the Beach boys are coming to pr big grin

Mistypirate
really? al Coliseo R Clemente? I like the beach boys.

Aruba, Jamaica, Uhhh I wanna take ya... To Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty momma. big grin Key Largo, Montigo.... I forgot what goes next. confused

Chiki Mina
AAAAAAAAAA I LOVE KOKOMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AJA EN COLISEO R CLEMENTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im obsessed with that song kokomo!

Mistypirate
I like that song 2, I have it on my I pod big grin

Chiki Mina
I will prob get my i pod in my b-day big grin
What color is yours?

Mistypirate
Blue, I love blue and black. Those are my fav colors. big grin What color do you want yours?

Chiki Mina
My fav color is purple. Obviously they never have purple always pink for girsl yuck

Im gonna get the green one.

Mistypirate
Green is nice. I know what you mean, pink is so girly. big grin

Chiki Mina
Im actually between the black, blue, and the green color lol

evilm0nki3
I have a green onesmile

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Mistypirate
Green is nice. I know what you mean, pink is so girly. big grin

Hey I Like PiNk!!!!! LOL!

PirateDiva

Great Idea lol

LOL....Ok! but no need for sarcasm....i just really wanna hear ur input!

Chiki Mina
stick out tongue thats my input big grin I have not a freaking fart dime on me lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.