Enraged Spider-man vs Enraged Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Psycholapse
Ok so good old Spidey has one day preperation against the Hulk after finding out the Hulk has done a rampage through Stark tower and in the process running over and killing Spidey's dear and beloved Aunt May and Mary Jane. The Hulk escapes and causes more devistation in the city. This enrages Spidey and he will take revenge on the Hulk at no cost. Meanwhile the other New Avengers are in another country taking care of other business while Spidey had to stay behind in New York.

Spidey has no help from any other heroes. Discuss smile

masterbruce
metalmanx, what are your thoughts on this?

Priest
SPIDEY SMASH...wait its not supposed to go like that erm

Entity
Spidey can kill Hulk if he had to he has even said so in a canon issue!
I can post the scan if anyone needs proof to believe me.

Priest
Originally posted by Entity
Spidey can kill Hulk if he had to he has even said so in a canon issue!
wow spidey was deffinalty gassed up

Howard_Jones
Hulk would destroy him.

Entity
With one day of prep, spidey is damn smart, he could beat him he would just have to be willing to kill him!

Priest
With one day of prep, spidey is damn smart, he could beat him he would just have to be willing to kill him!
i really cant see spidey killing the hulk. Hulk can take anything spiderman can dish out. without any outside sources he'll loose.
with prep considered, what can spiderman do?

Howard_Jones
Hulk enraged has done some of the craziest strength feats that I've seen in my life. Not only that, but he leveled Spider-Man with a thunderclap as well, which makes this extremely difficult for Spider-Man. I just can't see him pulling it off.

Entity
Originally posted by Priest
i really cant see spidey killing the hulk. Hulk can take anything spiderman can dish out. without any outside sources he'll loose.
with prep considered, what can spiderman do?

Trick Hulk into calming down then afterwards decapitating Banner.
That would be my route but, spidey would probably have something much better!

long pig
Spiderman is the gyazorz!!!!!!!!

Psycholapse
I also have to remind you guys that Spider-man has done some amazing feats while letting adrenaline take the better of him such as knocking out Firelord, whooping Titania, supporting a collapsing building etc etc. So I think this will be a good fight imo.

However, if the Hulk gets a hand on Spidey though, it will be all over I rekon.

long pig
Yes, when Spiderman gets mad, he's been known to actually bench press something close to 80 tons! Man, once he's mad, nothing can touch him, not even light speed runners!

bigbran
Originally posted by long pig
Yes, when Spiderman gets mad, he's been known to actually bench press something close to 80 tons! Man, once he's mad, nothing can touch him, not even light speed runners! Ya, Spider-Man 7/10.

masterbruce
Originally posted by bigbran
Ya, Spider-Man 7/10.

great logic, Spiderman will bench Hulk to death

bigbran
Originally posted by masterbruce
great logic, Spiderman will bench Hulk to death Ya... but I don't think they are gay...

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Psycholapse
Ok so good old Spidey has one day preperation against the Hulk after finding out the Hulk has done a rampage through Stark tower and in the process running over and killing Spidey's dear and beloved Aunt May and Mary Jane. The Hulk escapes and causes more devistation in the city. This enrages Spidey and he will take revenge on the Hulk at no cost. Meanwhile the other New Avengers are in another country taking care of other business while Spidey had to stay behind in New York.

Spidey has no help from any other heroes. Discuss smile

Hm. Does this scenario imply either:

A) Spidey just goes straight after Hulk, fighting in enraged blood-lust and to the best of his abilities.

Or

B) Spidey prepares and figures out a plan to stop the Hulk (No assistance from anyone else, but he is able to utilize available resources).

This answer to this is very important to the outcome.

Psycholapse
I already said Spidey will have one day prep.

ThePittman

Dinalfos
With enough prep time, I suppose spidey can take him. However, since other heroes can't help him, I'm assuming he can't use their equipment either.

Soljer
Spiderman already elluded to the fact that he could kill the Hulk if he needed to.

Check the Spidey respect thread - a day of prep is plenty for Pete.

Without the prep, Spidey would get squashed, though.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Psycholapse
I already said Spidey will have one day prep.

A full day of prep? Then Spider-Man takes it. He's already stated that he has the means of taking down/killing the Hulk. With this prep, Spidey wins.

Accel
Spider-Man isn't the only one who's ever said that though. It's not like we can just assume just because he has a plan that it'll succeed.

I also wonder just what resources of his own he can employ here.

python99
Originally posted by Accel
Spider-Man isn't the only one who's ever said that though. It's not like we can just assume just because he has a plan that it'll succeed.

I also wonder just what resources of his own he can employ here.

An enraged Spidey does what an enraged Spidey says he is gonna do. Even if it costs him his own life.

masterbruce
Originally posted by python99
An enraged Spidey does what an enraged Spidey says he is gonna do. Even if it costs him his own life.

if it costs him his life, he loses.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Metalmanx
A full day of prep? Then Spider-Man takes it. He's already stated that he has the means of taking down/killing the Hulk. With this prep, Spidey wins.

Wow, spidey is a prep god now too? WHat exactly is he going to do in one day to allow him to beat the hulk?

Jyppe

The same Spiderman who said Sentry stalemated Galactus..? Right.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Metalmanx
if it costs him his life, he loses.

What the f**k?

If it costs him his life and Hulk's life...Spider-Man loses?

What the f**k?

Metalmanx
Wow, spidey is a prep god now too? WHat exactly is he going to do in one day to allow him to beat the hulk?

He doesn't need to be a "prep god". He's got a full day to pool together whatever resources he needs. He's already stated, in canon, that he has the means to kill the Hulk. Peter has never been one for lying about something as important as that.

Accel
It not that he lied, but it certainly doesn't mean he's right. The Leader has thought he found the means to kill Hulk as well and failed. So has Doom. And so have others.

Saying Spidey has a full=proof plan to take out Hulk just because he says so is pure speculation.

masterbruce
He doesn't need to be a "prep god". He's got a full day to pool together whatever resources he needs. He's already stated, in canon, that he has the means to kill the Hulk. Peter has never been one for lying about something as important as that.

exactly what resources can he pull outta his ass to defeat Hulk?

Metalmanx
It not that he lied, but it certainly doesn't mean he's right. The Leader has thought he found the means to kill Hulk as well and failed. So has Doom. And so have others.

Saying Spidey has a full=proof plan to take out Hulk just because he says so is pure speculation.

At the same time, I'm sure Spidey is aware of many of the supposed "fool-proof" plans to destroy the Hulk. They seem to be pretty common facts throughout the Marvel Universe. And a lot of times, enemies are trying to contain the Hulk, control the Hulk, or just plain get interruped by the Hulk (meaning it wasn't their intention to kill him in the first place).

Peter's a brilliant scientist and quite the resourceful thinker. I have no doubt that, if it came to it, he could defeat the Hulk using whatever method he mentioned. And really, even IF doesn't kill him, it's sure to at least defeat the Hulk.

tkitna
I dont care if Spiderman says he has the means to kill the Hulk or not,,,,saying it and doing it are two different things. I want to see Spidermans face when his prepped gas or ray gun doesnt get the job done and really pisses the Hulk off. Spiderman gets buried in the carnage and debris as The Hulk tears the city down trying to get to him. Spiderman is outclassed and should just accept that the Hulk killed Mary Jane and move on with his life.

Hulk 100/100

masterbruce
Apparently, Metalman X believes everything Parker says to be true.

King Kandy
Ever heard of Digger?

Spiderman will create a gamma machine to keep Hulk from turning back, and then the EXACT SAME THING will happen.

masterbruce
Originally posted by King Kandy
Ever heard of Digger?

Spiderman will create a gamma machine to keep Hulk from turning back, and then the EXACT SAME THING will happen.

And spiderman can build this machine in one day? gimme a break

King Kandy
And spiderman can build this machine in one day? gimme a break
He'll borrow it.

Several people have such a machine.

lorddreamer
I love Spidey, but just because he said he has the means doesnt mean he has them ready... especially if he's in bloodlust mode...
The set-up contradicts itself, though: Is he in bloodlust when he attacks Hulk, or does he learn that his people are dead, get pissed, then start buidling his machine thing getting ready to attack? if its the second, he'll just cool off and cry or something... its happened before. He's come close to killing Green Gobling a couple times...
I'd really love to see the scan of Spidey's big super gasses claims!!!

Metalmanx

And apparently, masterbruce doesn't actually read any comics, so his opinion on the matter is null and void.

masterbruce
And apparently, masterbruce doesn't actually read any comics, so his opinion on the matter is null and void.

You're just mad I revealed your Spidey fanboyism to everyone big grin

Soljer

You did no such thing. Everyone is aware that Metalman is a Spidey fan. And though I don't entirely agree with his assessment of some Spiderman fights, he does tend to back up what he says.

Unlike some of the people on this board that believe the Flash or Mangeto would have a shot at Galactus, whistle .

King Kandy
Listen you little F*cker! Everyones tired of you and your shit! EVERYBODY!

First you came in with your body, mind and soul crap. Not a good way to start.

Then you went Flash fanboy, and joined great dane as one of the worst character hypers ever.

THEN, it got worse, as your "basic knowledge of Astronomy" revealed you don't know anymore on the issue then a three year old who skimmed an episode of "Nova". Your fanboyism and insults quickly made people fed up with you.

Flaming, Spamming, Trolling, Fanboyism... Why are you still around. You've gotten bashed EVERYWHERE you went, and yet knowone had the guts to put you down for good.

You were put in the same catagory as Judge and Whirly. That should tell you something.

Priest

Then you went Flash fanboy, and joined great dane as one of the worst character hypers ever.

THEN, it got worse, as your "basic knowledge of Astronomy" revealed you don't know anymore on the issue then a three year old who skimmed an episode of "Nova". Your fanboyism and insults quickly made people fed up with you.

Flaming, Spamming, Trolling, Fanboyism... Why are you still around. You've gotten bashed EVERYWHERE you went, and yet knowone had the guts to put you down for good.

You were put in the same catagory as Judge and Whirly. That should tell you something.

it seems u had to get something off ur chest lol

Metalmanx

Damn! You got me.

Foiled again. sad

Soljer

Owned.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Priest
it seems u had to get something off ur chest lol
Yeah. big grin

bigbran
Am I the only one, that thinks this is a joke?

How is Spidey going to come up with something if he has a day of prep... when he is pissed off the whole day?
Did anyone think of this? Anger clouds your mind.
Take it from masterbruce, his anger has let some baddies get away.

Anyway, what, is he going to do to take him down?
What resources has Spidey ever shown that was powerful enough to take down Hulk? An apartment?

Anyway... just because Spidey said something, doesn't make it true.
Hell, if we go by that, Sentry stalemated Galactus, and we know that is retarded.

So in conclusion, Spidey will throw whatever it is that he has made, that has never even been confirmed, and we will jst believe him... at Hulk, dodges some attacks, but in the end, gets owned.

Also, did anyone ever think, that in this thread, that Hulk has been enraged for a full day, so whatever it is, that Spidey made, sure as hell won't work on him now.
A full day of being mad...

Spidey, ends up getting ripped in half.

Hulk 10/10.

masterbruce
Yeah. big grin

take a chill pill dood. I don't see why you're so mad for.

King Kandy
Look at yourself, man! You're the laughing stock of the forum!

masterbruce
Look at yourself, man! You're the laughing stock of the forum!

no, I'm not. mad

King Kandy
no, I'm not. mad
Dude... I could find a hundred quotes saying you're a moron.

Entity
no, I'm not. mad

Yes you are!

Soljer
Yes you are!

erm.

yes .

Entity
Need I remind you of this?

Prime at his full potential is Thanos with IG and HOTU. Prime wins.

You said that about Superman Prime when I posted a thread with him against ION at full potential! Then going on to say Superman was above Galactus!!! WTF?

Soljer
Need I remind you of this?

You said that about Superman Prime when I posted a thread with him against ION at full potential! Then going on to say Superman was above Galactus!!! WTF?

The Flash/Magneto vs. Galactus ones are better....

And even better are the ones about how MasterBruce is peak human and a master of 127 martial arts...

Entity
Originally posted by Soljer
The Flash/Magneto vs. Galactus ones are better....

And even better are the ones about how MasterBruce is peak human and a master of 127 martial arts...

Yes I have seen those too but, until recently I have tried to give him some consideration........NO MORE, I just can't take the crap its to out of hand.

Wolverine2006
Spider-man would be just a red and blue smear on the concrete after the Hulk was done with him.

Accel
At the same time, I'm sure Spidey is aware of many of the supposed "fool-proof" plans to destroy the Hulk. They seem to be pretty common facts throughout the Marvel Universe. And a lot of times, enemies are trying to contain the Hulk, control the Hulk, or just plain get interruped by the Hulk (meaning it wasn't their intention to kill him in the first place).

Peter's a brilliant scientist and quite the resourceful thinker. I have no doubt that, if it came to it, he could defeat the Hulk using whatever method he mentioned. And really, even IF doesn't kill him, it's sure to at least defeat the Hulk.
I get what you're saying, but unless we know what he actually plans, it's all still speculation. I mean, even Reed recently said in continuity nothing in kills the Hulk. While I don't really believe Reed of all people can't create something to take Hulk out, you have two people saying opposite things; one being much, much smarter than the other.

Can Spidey defeat Hulk with prep? Possibly. Prep time is a very big plot device. But I'd rather actually see what he has then just go by what he says. Like I said, if he said he could kill the Hulk and failed, he wouldn't be the only one.

Metalmanx
I get what you're saying, but unless we know what he actually plans, it's all still speculation. I mean, even Reed recently said in continuity nothing in kills the Hulk. While I don't really believe Reed of all people can't create something to take Hulk out, you have two people saying opposite things; one being much, much smarter than the other.

Can Spidey defeat Hulk with prep? Possibly. Prep time is a very big plot device. But I'd rather actually see what he has then just go by what he says. Like I said, if he said he could kill the Hulk and failed, he wouldn't be the only one.

And I agree completely with your statement. However, in this situation, I'm giving Spidey the benefit of the doubt. If I lose my winnings, then I'll gladly accept the consequences. But I feel that he would be the right pony to bet on in this situation. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.