Gen vs Gen Fu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Two old geezers. One from Street Fighter, the other from Dead or Alive.

One is searching for a death match, while the other is trying to save his granddaughter.

All hell is about to break loose when these two go at it.

Oh, and Gen is 100%. No sickness here.

Stage: Fei Long's Alpha 3 stage

Remulous
Gen, he was strong enough to hold his own against Gouki, I doubt Gen Fu can do that. Gens' fighting style is also far more deadly.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Remulous
Gen, he was strong enough to hold his own against Gouki, I doubt Gen Fu can do that. Gens' fighting style is also far more deadly.

Your being bias, what makes gen fu less dangerous?

Remulous
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Your being bias, what makes gen fu less dangerous? What has Gen Fu done that is comparble to Gen. Gen has many different fighting styles and assassin arts. Gen Fus' style is very common.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Remulous
What has Gen Fu done that is comparble to Gen. Gen has many different fighting styles and assassin arts. Gen Fus' style is very common.

Sigh, so, if you don't know why assume it's not deadly? Gen fu has a fighting style called "fatal iron fist". It was so powerful that he sealed it.

TricksterPriest
Even if we don't count the fact that DOA is garbage, Gen fu has no feats. And Gen fu uses one style, Gen has several. As remulous said, Gen is an assasin, and a trained killer. I highly doubt Gen Fu can withstand Gen's death touch.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Even if we don't count the fact that DOA is garbage, Gen fu has no feats. And Gen fu uses one style, Gen has several. As remulous said, Gen is an assasin, and a trained killer. I highly doubt Gen Fu can withstand Gen's death touch.
Gen does not have many styles, and doa is a half descent and half garbage.

StyleTime
Well, neither has really many feats to back them up. I'll give Gen the edge though since he did fight Akuma.

Gameplay wise may be a different story.

P.S. DOA isn't garbage.

Hoshi

Remulous
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Even if we don't count the fact that DOA is garbage, Gen fu has no feats. And Gen fu uses one style, Gen has several. Gen is an assasin, and a trained killer. I highly doubt Gen Fu can withstand Gen's death touch. IMO, I don't think DOA is garbage, but yeah, Gen would kill Gen Fu before Gen Fu can kill him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.