No deleted scenes??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PIRATES=SEX
Does the dvd have any deleted scenes??

katelovespirate
no

Chiki Mina
I think there were deleted scenes, but probably added them to AWE

katelovespirate
yeah from what i heard, the scenes/extended lines were removed because they gave away too much about AWE

Chiki Mina
Yes definitely, big huge spoiler for us.

Kate did you rad the ted and terry interview with comingsoon.net?

Gravitation
I'm SO mad that there aren't deleted scenes! But I LOVE the movie.*huggles DVD case*

Chiki Mina
^^ hehe

Why are people complaining? lol Be thankful, guys. That you all have the dvd lol. Not all have it sad

ladygrim
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
^^ hehe

Why are people complaining? lol Be thankful, guys. That you all have the dvd lol. Not all have it sad like me sad

vegaofthelyre
I'll bet they're saving all the deleted scenes and whatnot for the finale. It'll come out as a boxed set with all the special features and we will buy it again.

katelovespirate
hahaha and we are such committed idiots we WILL buy it again... oh gee... this is an expensive habit. lol.

evilm0nki3
lol ive been thinking about that boxed set!! we'll probably buy the third dvd and then three months later the boxed set will come out...

PirateDiva
Im sooooo down to but the box set...lol!!

Chiki Mina
I cant believe I cant get the 3rd disc

PirateDiva
I cant believe I cant get the 3rd disc

Did u see the videos i posted....im sure that was ur friend was talking about!

Chiki Mina
Yes Im watching. I feel a little better lol

PirateDiva
Yes Im watching. I feel a little better lol

Well I m glad i can Help!!

ivebeendepped43
i want the 3rd disc!!!! i wasnt 2 ttly pleased with the bonus features on this movie. i only liked Captain Jack:Head to Toe and they barely showed any Johnny...AND HES THE CHARACTER FOR JOHNNY'S SAKE!

a-k-a-amber
what are yall talkin about? third disc?

PirateDiva
At all the Best Buys they had each 100 free POTC bonus disk DVD's to give away with the DMC movie....but if u werent one the 1st 100 ppl to get to the store u were ass out!!!

Chiki Mina
bastards....girr

PIRATES=SEX
That IMO is vverrry verrrrry verrrrry stupid because , i Think the dvd would be more worth the buy with deleted scenes. Even though ofcourse im going to buy it i still would like to seee deleted sceness!!!!!!!!

SarahB
Originally posted by ladygrim
like me sad

smesad

SarahB
thts nt fair there r no deleted scenes.......i was kinda lookin 4wrd 2 tht

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.