Silver Surfer vs. Black Bolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hulk10
The Surfer win with his arms tied behined his back.

Soljer
Originally posted by hulk10

Hey! You're right.

For once.

masterbruce
If BB can unleash a scream on SS, SS is dust. Otherwise SS wins.

hulk10
Yeah but the scream might kill BB.

Soljer
Originally posted by masterbruce
If BB can unleash a scream on SS, SS is dust. Otherwise SS wins.

Black Bolt's scream isn't harming the Surfer.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Soljer
Black Bolt's scream isn't harming the Surfer.

you're friggin kidding me right?

his mere whisper knocked out Glads and atomized Apoc.

A scream would be a 1000x more powerful. A BB scream will knock the power cosmic outta Surfer.

Soljer

A scream would be a 1000x more powerful. A BB scream will knock the power cosmic outta Surfer.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

As soon as Magneto beats Galactus, and you clean up all the crime on my streets? Then we'll talk.

Roldz

Atomized you mean teleported?

Space M ummy

The surfer flies through stars and blackholes on a regular basis. A scream is waaaaaay below what surfer is used to taking.

Gladiator's powers fluctuate depending on how "confident" he is. Cannonball has knocked him out- he's not really a good measure of durability.

HOM apocalypse was atomized by a whisper, but 616 Apocalypse has taken full screams from BB in X-factor with no damage whatsoever. (only to be later destroyed by cyclops that same issue....)

DigiMark007
Originally posted by hulk10

Once again, I have to question whether or not you're actually interested in these fights if you know the outcome.

Yes, Surfer crushes him every time. Woopee!

...now please try to make battles that you either don't know the outcome or you think would be legitimately close fights.

nimbus006

That HOM issue was garbage. Apoc nearly pissed himself when he saw BB, was pretty funny. Don't take that as canon cuz its not.

boriquaking55
For the last time, Quantum Singularities & Star Cores >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Blackbolt's damn scream

SS 10/10 - stop with the BS already people

Acrosurge
If BB can unleash a scream on SS, SS is dust. Otherwise SS wins. I don't think so. KO, maybe, but disintegration is a bit much.

The scream is Black Bolt's only way to win here, and if Boltagon is going all out enough to use that from the start, then Surfer will probably have already reconfigured his Inhuman physiology to render the scream useless (since he's going all out here too).

Roldz
Surfer 10/10...

Stupid Rookie
I seem to remember an issue where BB used his scream on SS and someone he was fighting. The ground broke apart like an earthquake, but SS didn't seem too phased. The guy has been at ground zero for planet destroying blasts, so I think he could probably take it.

I am not sure how fast BBs scream travels, but he could outrun it is necessary I would think.

ExtraMision5555
Surfer could arugeably withstand a full scream from BB, but it would hurt, dont get me wrong. But to be honest, black bolt loses every time. He doesnt have the durability to hang with surfer

ill give BB 1, just becuase the scream is still somewhat debateable.

SS 9/10

Priest
surfer wins with eye beams

leonidas
bb's whisper did NOT ko glads . . . it stunned him, and not for very long . . . it was actually a GOOD showing for glads for once. AND glads was already engaged with quasar at the time . . .

ss crushes him.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by leonidas
bb's whisper did NOT ko glads . . . it stunned him, and not for very long . . . it was actually a GOOD showing for glads for once. AND glads was already engaged with quasar at the time . . .

ss crushes him.

good point

becuase that is actually how it happened

BB is good, great even. but not SUrfer good

Priest
Originally posted by leonidas

ss crushes him.

surfer has his hands ties behined his back. no expression
blackbolt 1/10

leonidas
Originally posted by Priest
surfer has his hands ties behined his back. no expression
blackbolt 1/10

doh

DigiMark007
Khell was our only real BB fanboy. He could actually probably make a good case for BB being able to hold his own here (not win, but better than people are giving him credit for). He even has some matter manip and tp powers that not too many know about.

Mindship
As a memento, the Surfer uses Black Bolt's antenna as an ornament for the tip of his board.

Priest
Originally posted by Mindship
As a memento, the Surfer uses Black Bolt's antenna as an ornament for the tip of his board.
is board would be like a Mercedez eek!

King Kandy
Blackbolts voice didn't faze that council of genetics guy...

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Khell was our only real BB fanboy. He could actually probably make a good case for BB being able to hold his own here (not win, but better than people are giving him credit for). He even has some matter manip and tp powers that not too many know about.

I am in no way trying to say i am the source for BB

however, having a rather, SOMEWHAT good BB knoweldebase, i think the reason BB gets nullified here is Surfers superior durability.

I think BB could give surfer a good fight, but ultimately, from BB's showings in most of his fights, ide be inclined to believe the gap between his and Surfers durability is too great

But that scream is still a big question

and does make me wonder

But at one point, BB had a minor showing against Adam warlock with the soul gem. Seeing that he caused adam some mighty pain, i could see him absolutely doing damage to surfer here.

DigiMark007
Adam won that fight though if I remember correctly. Didn't he completely shatter the tuning fork on BB's head (or whatever the hell it is)??

Bald Bugger
I have most of BB's comics on my PC. If not all. I could argue for him when I am awake.

long pig
SS' blasts are more powerful than any of BB's voice feats. Since we've never seen him yell, we can only use the feats he has, and SS has him beat.

Plus, Surfer is stupidly fast.

thedude1948
Silver Surfer outclasses Black Bolt in every aspect except maybe fighting ability, but that is going to be a non factor in this fight. Surfer 10/10

Soljer
Originally posted by thedude1948
Silver Surfer outclasses Black Bolt in every aspect except maybe fighting ability, but that is going to be a non factor in this fight. Surfer 10/10

Indeed, skill doesn't matter much when you travel at hundreds of times the speed of light, and toss around planet destroying blasts.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Indeed, skill doesn't matter much when you travel at hundreds of times the speed of light, and toss around planet destroying blasts.

I have NEVER seen Silver surfer fight anyone individual at those speeds. If he has, He should have used this Combat speed I've never seen against the runner.

Bentley
Blackbolt takes one because I like him.

Silver Surfer wins.

Supreme being
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I have NEVER seen Silver surfer fight anyone individual at those speeds. If he has, He should have used this Combat speed I've never seen against the runner.

yes

Don't quote me on this guys as i am a little skeptical about this ever taking place but i could have sworn BB voice has caught the attention of a higher cosmic entity before.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Supreme being
yes

Don't quote me on this guys as i am a little skeptical about this ever taking place but i could have sworn BB voice has caught the attention of a higher cosmic entity before.

Surfer caught the attention of Living Tribunal, so that point is moot.

Silver Surfer has been at ground zero of a blackbolt whisper before. He got knocked down, but that was it, no harm whatsoever. Surfer's body isn't the conventional makeup for matter; otherwise he wouldn't be able to fly through black holes and such.

Silver Surfer wins, 10/10.

Supreme being
Originally posted by Kutulu
Surfer caught the attention of Living Tribunal, so that point is moot.

Silver Surfer has been at ground zero of a blackbolt whisper before. He got knocked down, but that was it, no harm whatsoever. Surfer's body isn't the conventional makeup for matter; otherwise he wouldn't be able to fly through black holes and such.

Silver Surfer wins, 10/10.

I was talking about bb voice catching the attention of the cosmic and impressing it, from the incounter that Silver surfer had with LT i didnt see the tribunal saying anything like i am humbled by your powers.

so point unmoot.

Not that i am arguing that Silver Surfer loses he wins thats certain but perhaps not as easily as people might be thinking.

Soljer
Originally posted by Supreme being
I was talking about bb voice catching the attention of the cosmic and impressing it, from the incounter that Silver surfer had with LT i didnt see the tribunal saying anything like i am humbled by your powers.

so point unmoot.

Not that i am arguing that Silver Surfer loses he wins thats certain but perhaps not as easily as people might be thinking.

Black bolt's scream made a cosmic entity blink. That's hardly indicative of it's destructive power - not to mention the fact that the Surfer HAS taken a ground zero scream with no damage.

Surfer, even with his hands tied behind his back, 10/10.

DevilGoblin
BB wins. SS is way overrated.

Soljer
Originally posted by DevilGoblin

Not nearly as overrated as that walking-plot device known as the Hulk....

DevilGoblin
Not nearly as overrated as that walking-plot device known as the Hulk....

shut up hulk detractor laughing out loud

Molecule man
if BB screams then SS is toast...

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by DevilGoblin

Why, because he's throttled the Hulk on more than one occasion?

Soljer
Originally posted by Molecule man
if BB screams then SS is toast...

Uhmmm....the Surfer has withstood full screams before.

Black Bolt is more likely to MAKE the Surfer some toast, in hopes that it will make the surfer choose not to destroy Black Bolt eight ways from sunday.

Blair Wind
yes

Accel
Surfer's never really taken a full scream before. I don't even believe BB's ever said any thing at above average speaking levels, so much as shout. He generally just whispers or says something softly.

I say Surfer wins, but I'm willing to bet a full-power shout would definitely do some major damage even to ol' Norrin.

Xplosive
If BB can unleash a scream on SS, SS is dust.

No.
I think it wouldn't do anything, at best would knock SS out, that is it, a full power scream.

seaapple
Blackbolt would be much better off (and safer) singing duets off somewhere with Black Canary than even *thinking about* going toe to toe with the Silver Surfer.

serenade

Molecule man
certainly surfer is one of the most overrrated charaters here...
BB has gone toe to toe with the sphinx which is a really powerful being who himself went to fight galan by himself

thedude1948
^^^What are you trying to say? that Blackbolt is Galactus level?

Blackbolt vs Sphinx is just one high feat that is above most things he has done. Silver Surfer's high feats can match that too. But just going by normal showings Surfer > Blackbolt.

Metalmanx
Surfer wins everytime. Twice on Thursdays.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.