Whirlpool Scene of Pirates 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D_Shiznitdog
Did anyone notice on the special features on the second disc that there are some At Worlds End elements?

Like when Gore Verbinski and his team are talking in an office, there's this big picture in the back of this giant whirlpool and (I think) the Black Pearl being pulled in with a storm going on. They also had some concept art of people fighting in the crow's nest. The whirlpool looks awesome.

Did anybody else see this?

I'll try to upload the picture when I get the chance.

Chiki Mina
Pleas do!

katelovespirate
i believe the whirlpool is the "edge of the world" thing they fall off of on their way to the locker to get Jack. it would fit with that early leaked script anyways.

evilm0nki3
ooo i didnt see the crows nest! but jack and.. davy i think? are supposed to have a fight in an 8 foot crows nest.

LovelyOne
Gore actually says something in one of the clips thats really revealing of AWE but I cant remember what it was lol

PirateDiva
Originally posted by D_Shiznitdog
Did anyone notice on the special features on the second disc that there are some At Worlds End elements?

Like when Gore Verbinski and his team are talking in an office, there's this big picture in the back of this giant whirlpool and (I think) the Black Pearl being pulled in with a storm going on. They also had some concept art of people fighting in the crow's nest. The whirlpool looks awesome.

Did anybody else see this?

I'll try to upload the picture when I get the chance.

OMG I SOOOOOOOO SAW that i brought it up on another thread but no one responded to me..........im glad someone else saw it too.....ya i saw that whirlpool....and i also saw a pic of DAVY, Mercer (i think), WILL (looks like he's in cuffs), Jack, Elizabeth, and Barbossa<----it looks like they are just standing around arguing or talking or something!!

D_Shiznitdog
Originally posted by katelovespirate
i believe the whirlpool is the "edge of the world" thing they fall off of on their way to the locker to get Jack. it would fit with that early leaked script anyways.

I thought that the edge of the world was a giant waterfall, but I guess the whirlpool could make sense too. It sure looks cool though.

evilm0nki3
yeah i thought it was a waterfall too. they even filmed a waterfall.

ToddianGirl
What in the special features is this?

evilm0nki3
Its... gosh i dont remember the name.. but its one of the two features that shows them in preproduction and they are in those rooms and there is a big picture on the wall..

ToddianGirl
Okay I'll watch one of them thanks!

Chiki Mina
was this on the two disc? or the third...

evilm0nki3
two disc

Chiki Mina
ok im gald is two disc.....

Thats not fair...only the first 100 people get the third disc???

PirateDiva
Originally posted by D_Shiznitdog
I thought that the edge of the world was a giant waterfall, but I guess the whirlpool could make sense too. It sure looks cool though.

Then again that was just concept art (drawings) it was still ideas!...but it still looked really awsome...lol!!

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
ok im gald is two disc.....

Thats not fair...only the first 100 people get the third disc???

I wouldnt pay tooo much attention to that 3rd disk....i really do think its nothing we havent already seen....im sure those videos i posted for u in the other thread are a huge part of that disk!

Chiki Mina
I know im just jelous. Because we dont have best buy gir!

PirateDiva
lol!!

ivebeendepped43
Originally posted by evilm0nki3
Its... gosh i dont remember the name.. but its one of the two features that shows them in preproduction and they are in those rooms and there is a big picture on the wall.. ...............ok. if u remember the name, plze 2 tell me

Chiki Mina
C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E-S-O-N-G SONG!!!

aa random moment sorry.

ivebeendepped43
lmao!!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxpkFUjDqz0

Chiki Mina
LMAO!!!

it'll heellp it'll heelp! IF YOU JUST SING ALOOOONG!!

OH YEAH!!

Sponge: *sigh* Now wasnt that relxing?

Squidward: NO!

laughing out loud

ivebeendepped43
awesome! "Is mayonnaise an instrument?" i LUV Band Geeks! Sweet Victory and The Campfire Song Song:the songs of the future

a-k-a-amber
what clips? did yall post and whats the deal bout the third disk?

SarahB
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
LMAO!!!

it'll heellp it'll heelp! IF YOU JUST SING ALOOOONG!!

OH YEAH!!

Sponge: *sigh* Now wasnt that relxing?

Squidward: NO!

laughing out loud

lol its quite funny actually.....squidward is so grumpy which makes him funny lol...anwayv dnt mind mesmile

D_Shiznitdog
I thought I heard a mention of a giant whirlpool somewhere else, but I'm not sure. I hope they make that scene. It looks awesome.

PirateDiva
Ok GuYs ThIs is the Whirlpool this thread is talking about....hope u like it!!!!

katelovespirate
woah that's intense!!!! smile maybe thats a storm calypso whips up once she's calypso again. smile that would be freaking awesome... and then in the background, Jack and Jones are having their epic battle in the crow's nest.

Chiki Mina
This question is awefully stupid from me.

But is the whirpool is when they summon calypso? Because to reach at world's end its like a huge waterfall, right?

evilm0nki3
yesss worlds end IS a waterfall..

im gonna go with the calypso thing..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.