Team Ninja vs The WEAPONs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Represnting Team Ninja are:

1. Ryu Hayabusa
2. Kasumi
3. Ayane
4. Hayate

And the WEAPONs
1. WEAPON
2. Ultimate WEAPON
3. Ruby WEAPON
4. Diamond WEAPON
5. Emerald WEAPON

All ninpo is activated. The WEAPONs are suffering from an extreme case of SNK Boss Syndrome

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Major Snafu
Represnting Team Ninja are:

1. Ryu Hayabusa
2. Kasumi
3. Ayane
4. Hayate

And the WEAPONs
1. WEAPON
2. Ultimate WEAPON
3. Ruby WEAPON
4. Diamond WEAPON
5. Emerald WEAPON

All ninpo is activated. The WEAPONs are suffering from an extreme case of SNK Boss Syndrome

I'm not fully familar with the Ninja's capabilities (I havn't played a DOA since DOA2, nor have i played any of the Ninja Gaiden's), but i'm more familiar with the capabilities of the WEAPONS (Escpecially from FF8 and 10)

If anyone has a good logical reason for Team Ninja winning (And no, defeating 'Gods' isn't a feat by and of itself, since we know video game 'Gods' arn't omnipotent) then let them be heard.

Emperor Ashtar
Hayabusa single handley owned

-An army of samurais backed up by magaicians
-SAT a,d MSAT riot police armed with high calibur weapons
-The vigorian military including two tanks and a apache helicopters
-Demonic fiends
-And a patheon of deities and not all deities are omnipotent darkstorm.

Darkstorm Zero
I've heard you use the argument of "He killed gods and therfore throunces xxx" argument before is all, I didn't want to hear that used as an affirmative argument.

As for the rest, how does that equate to defeating incredibly powerful monsters? the demons are the only comparable ones, and although i havn't played gaiden, I have seen and read about it, I gotta say, they look very stale by comparison to the WEAPONS.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I've heard you use the argument of "He killed gods and therfore throunces xxx" argument before is all, I didn't want to hear that used as an affirmative argument.

That was a long time ago, I haven't debated like that for a while now. Is it really fair to bring that up against me?

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero

As for the rest, how does that equate to defeating incredibly powerful monsters? the demons are the only comparable ones, and although i havn't played gaiden, I have seen and read about it, I gotta say, they look very stale by comparison to the WEAPONS.

How powerful are the monsters, because hayabusa has alot of experience slaying monsters. Here's a list

Smaugan-Gaint fire breathing dragon that lives in a lava pool.

Fossil Dragon-Gaint skeleton of a fossilized lizard, can uses it's huge bones as projectiles.

Tengu-This guy covered the entire planet in a cloud of chaos and is a trans dimensional being

ETC.

ESB -1138
Let me put it to you like this. Cloud (in my game) could deal 9,999 to any enemy expect Ruby Weapon which would deal 400-600. Ruby Weapon also has 1,000,000 hp and I believe Emerald Weapon has around that much as well. Emerald Weapon was able to KO my entire party (everyone with maxed out HP) with 1 blow.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Let me put it to you like this. Cloud (in my game) could deal 9,999 to any enemy expect Ruby Weapon which would deal 400-600. Ruby Weapon also has 1,000,000 hp and I believe Emerald Weapon has around that much as well. Emerald Weapon was able to KO my entire party (everyone with maxed out HP) with 1 blow.

why are using game mechanics during a versus?

StyleTime
The problem is, we only really know what the weapons do game-play wise. Does anyone know like...."feats" for the weapons?

Mesirus
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
why are using game mechanics during a versus?

Its the oly thing we have on them.

So we should base it on Cloud and friends power.
They under normal circumstances get beat pretty badly

Call be a fanboy, but i have a hard time seeing team Ninja defeating 5 creatures who most of them are long/taller than a mile

Superboy Prime
If Cloud & Buddies could do it; why can't Team Ninja?

I don't believe they could take on all of the Weapons at once, but one by one they should at least have a shot at them, specially the weaker Weapons. A powerful combination of Nimpo attacks from Ayane & Hayabusa could seriously harm a weapon from my point of view.

However I can't really tell for sure since most of the weapons were boss fights you could choose to ignore.

Mesirus
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
I don't believe they could take on all of the Weapons at once, but one by one they should at least have a shot at them, specially the weaker Weapons.

My thoughts exactly, Cloud & co beat them 1 at a time, then the team should too, more of them too, But all at once isnt fair and can only go one way

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.