Black Bolt vs Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charlemagne9746
The Main Man goes to Marvel to collect BB...yet, Lobo had heard nothing about BB's ability to scream. How would this fight go down...will Lobo collect the bounty?

DigiMark007
Lobo can't really die.....so....

carver9
black bolt win this.

King Kandy
Fight goes on for a looong time, and ends with Black Bolt retreating uninjured.

ExtraMision5555
i thought lobo was uber & couldent die?
or can he just die

hasnt he beaten superman before?

DigiMark007
I dunno. The Main Man beat Superman while he was drunk once. He's not someone to mess around with. I say he takes it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Black Bolt isn't as strong or as good a fighter as Lobo is he? I mean he's tuff as shit and strong and a good fighter, but Lobo is an intergalactic bounty hunter.

King Kandy
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Black Bolt isn't as strong or as good a fighter as Lobo is he? I mean he's tuff as shit and strong and a good fighter, but Lobo is an intergalactic bounty hunter.
That is deeply flawed logic.

He's an intergalactic bounty hunter, so he must win, eh?

darthgoober
Black Bolt wins by KO IMO. (He couldn't kill Lobo with a screamm, but I could see him knocking him out with one).

Bald Bugger
Interesting battle it is.

Requires thought it does.

jasofisc
it's pretty close but I always thought lobo was stronger faster and smarter. If black bolt screems could lobo's bike save him?

Dreampanther
Lobo ripped out his elementary principal's throat when he was five during a temper tantrum. Lobo then got a radio receiver implanted into his brain, which received Cosmic Rock Zombie Radio, a station where Lobo threatened the DJ Wolfman Wilf to play "I Killed My Folks (No Accident)" by Oedipus Wrecks 365 days a year, 24 hours a day under penalty of mangling.

http://everything2.com/index.pl?node=Lobo

Lobo takes it - if BB starts screaming, he just turns up the volume on Zombie Radio and proceeds to rip the bastich's entrails out and devour them with thorough enjoyment.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Dreampanther
Lobo ripped out his elementary principal's throat when he was five during a temper tantrum. Lobo then got a radio receiver implanted into his brain, which received Cosmic Rock Zombie Radio, a station where Lobo threatened the DJ Wolfman Wilf to play "I Killed My Folks (No Accident)" by Oedipus Wrecks 365 days a year, 24 hours a day under penalty of mangling.

http://everything2.com/index.pl?node=Lobo

Lobo takes it - if BB starts screaming, he just turns up the volume on Zombie Radio and proceeds to rip the bastich's entrails out and devour them with thorough enjoyment.

While my lobo knoweledge is too limited to makea judgement on this fight

I have to ask

how is turning up the volume going to save his atoms from being shredded to pieces? The destructive nature of black bolts scream has nothing to do with sound

Bentley
Very hard fight, I get that Blackbolt's scream can affect Lobo since he is thorn to shreds every now and then, but the actual outcome of the fight its still shaddy.

Dreampanther
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
While my lobo knoweledge is too limited to makea judgement on this fight

I have to ask

how is turning up the volume going to save his atoms from being shredded to pieces? The destructive nature of black bolts scream has nothing to do with sound

I was just teasing stick out tongue

Lobo, to me anyway, is pure entertainment. I don't (I can't) take him seriously - even though he is one of my favourite characters. There is always some insane plot device, which will mean no matter how thoroughly Black Bolt destrys him, he will survive, somehow. Probably because neither Heaven nor Hell will allow him through thir gates. big grin

Do I really think he can win a fight against BB?

Nah.

Do I think he makes Superman look like a namby-pamby sissy-boy?

Oh yeah. evil face

quickshot
Black bolt could knock him out but not able to kill him, but i still think lobos got the coolest form of immortality outlawed in heaven banned from hell

Dreampanther
He and Deadpool laughing

LordFear
Lobo rules

Galan007
Lobo ftw

He's as strong and durable as Superman, plus he's Immortal to boot

mighty adam
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Black Bolt isn't as strong or as good a fighter as Lobo is he? I mean he's tuff as shit and strong and a good fighter, but Lobo is an intergalactic bounty hunter. you are so right people are thinking back on the pis bs half ass writing were wolverine beat lobo. thats nonsense people lobo could slap bb from here to oa.

guy222
Black Bolt returns

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.