WOW! this is a jaw dropper!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptinJackLover
i know yall were probably expecting sumthing a lot bigger and i dont know if anyone has posted this already but DMC DVD is doing AMAZING in North Amercia...it sold 5 million copys on the VERY FIRST DAY!!!! WOW!

a-k-a-amber
and that is shocking? lol

CaptinJackLover
lol well not to us of course! but like thats AMAZING! i didnt htink a DVD could do that..but since its pirates...big grin

mss_mira
what is the most money a dvd sale has made in the past compared to this one you think?

Chiki Mina
Its not surprising! Its amazing big grin

willofthewisp
I'm pleased but not surprised. DMC did very well. Based on your subject title, I thought this was going to be horrible news like "Liz dies, Jack jumps off bridge," but I was really pleased to see it was great news.

PirateDiva
W)OO)O)O)O)O0o0o0o00o0o0o0.....Go DMC!!! I wasnt surprised either......But im super HAPPPY its happening......The cast, the director, the producer, the writers.....everyone who worked on the movie totallly deserve all this recognition in the world....they totally produced a trilogy that will for sure go down in History!!!!! Good For them....they all deserve the Best!!! I have soooo much respect for all of them!!!

SarahB
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
Its not surprising! Its amazing big grin

yepsmile--

SarahB
Originally posted by willofthewisp
I'm pleased but not surprised. DMC did very well. Based on your subject title, I thought this was going to be horrible news like "Liz dies, Jack jumps off bridge," but I was really pleased to see it was great news.

lol yh....or this thread wud ov been named.."the worst news in the world!!!" lol or somthin like tht

PirateDiva
^^ LOL....lets hope it never gets to that extreme...in any aspect of the movie...lol!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.