Hulk vs Flash (2 twist!!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
The Living Tribunal has brought the Hulk and the Flash to a neutral Earth without heroes to settle a debate between the presence and TOAA.

The Hulk has been given power of the speed-force and Flash has been hit with gamma radiation just like Banner was so many years ago. They still only have the experience they have gained with only their original power.

Which hero wins in a must give your all fight?
Hulk with Flash's powers added or
Flash with Hulk's power's added.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Entity
The Living Tribunal has brought the Hulk and the Flash to a neutral Earth without heroes to settle a debate between the presence and TOAA.

The Hulk has been given power of the speed-force and Flash has been hit with gamma radiation just like Banner was so many years ago. They still only have the experience they have gained with only their original power.

Which hero wins in a must give your all fight?
Hulk with Flash's powers added or
Flash with Hulk's power's added.
Wow, interesting fight. The way I see it, Hulk isn't smart enough(or experienced enough) to use Flash's powers to the extent that Wally does. However, Flash doesn't really have the angry mentality to become anywhere near as strong/durable as the Hulk. Hmmm...

I'm gonna have to think about this one, but right now I'd give Flash the edge, for being able to use the Speed Force in a more versatile manner.

Entity
Originally posted by darthgoober
Wow, interesting fight. The way I see it, Hulk isn't smart enough(or experienced enough) to use Flash's powers to the extent that Wally does. However, Flash doesn't really have the angry mentality to become anywhere near as strong/durable as the Hulk. Hmmm...

I'm gonna have to think about this one, but right now I'd give Flash the edge, for being able to use the Speed Force in a more versatile manner.

thank you, I do try to come up with interesting stuff.

Metalmanx

That's actually exactly what I was going to say. Wally's superior experience with speed and the speed force will give him the win here.

King Kandy
Well, The Flash's powersare more significant in this fight then Hulk, so it's more important to know how to use it.

xmarksthespot
Is speed stealing allowed? If so wouldn't that kind of nullify giving Hulk Flash's powers?

Badabing
I'll pose this question: Wouldn't Hulk's instincts allow him to use the Speed Force to some degree?

darthgoober
Originally posted by Badabing
I'll pose this question: Wouldn't Hulk's instincts allow him to use the Speed Force to some degree?
Well what I just got to thinking, was that because of the way that the Hulk's powers work(increasing with anger), that might actually carry over to his connection to the Speed Force. So his speed might actually increase with his anger also(meaning that he might actually PASS the Flash in pure speed, because he's going to be utilizing his anger a lot more than Flash will). Also, there's a chance that Hulk MIGHT be able to duplicate some of Wally's feats on accident. For instance, I can totally see Hulk letting loose with a continual stream of IMP's just because he'd be swinging as hard and fast as he could.

Soljer

No.

Badabing
Well what I just got to thinking, was that because of the way that the Hulk's powers work(increasing with anger), that might actually carry over to his connection to the Speed Force. So his speed might actually increase with his anger also(meaning that he might actually PASS the Flash in pure speed, because he's going to be utilizing his anger a lot more than Flash will). Also, there's a chance that Hulk MIGHT be able to duplicate some of Wally's feats on accident. For instance, I can totally see Hulk letting loose with a continual stream of IMP's just because he'd be swinging as hard and fast as he could.
Hulk is almost pure instinct when he's angry so that's what I was thinking. cool

Originally posted by Soljer
No.

no expression

Entity

This is something that I thought of when I originally thought of this fight and I wanted to see if anyone else came to the same possibility

xmarksthespot
I posed a question too. sad

Entity
Sorry

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Is speed stealing allowed? If so wouldn't that kind of nullify giving Hulk Flash's powers?

Only if Hulk can use it as well so I would say probably not.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Entity
Sorry

Only if Hulk can use it as well so I would say probably not. Hmm well still Flash ftw probably. Flash is more likely to be able to use Hulk's powers effectively than vice versa.

Badabing
Would Flash have Hulk's healing, regenerative and adaptation powers yet? Everyone but Soljer may respond. stick out tongue

Soljer
Would Flash have Hulk's healing, regenerative and adaptation powers yet? Everyone but Soljer may respond. stick out tongue

Hey! mad

What's that supposed to mean?

I just think the speedforce is more intelligence related than instinctive, that's all.

Badabing
Hey! mad

What's that supposed to mean?

I just think the speedforce is more intelligence related than instinctive, that's all.
I was joking. mad

laughing Happy Dance

Soljer
I was joking. mad

laughing Happy Dance

I figured. Just didn't want anyone thinking that I was biased, wink.

bigbran
I'm just waiting for that dumb fanboy...
No.
Oh there he is...

Soljer
Originally posted by bigbran
I'm just waiting for that dumb fanboy...

Oh there he is...

Ouch. Really bran, that cuts me deep.

sad.

Howard_Jones
Depends on the Hulk incarnation.

bigbran
Ouch. Really bran, that cuts me deep.

sad. I feed off your pain... evil face

Soljer
I feed off your pain... evil face

*stab*

Feed off yourself! evil face ninja

bigbran
*stab*

Feed off yourself! evil face ninja Self fellatio?

Bald Bugger
laughing out loud

Soljer
Self fellatio?

I've never tried...

Sounds quite stimulating, though.

bigbran
I've never tried...

Sounds quite stimulating, though. shifty

Badabing
I figured. Just didn't want anyone thinking that I was biased, wink.
Who would think that the Anti Batite was biased? laughing

Soljer
Who would think that the Anti Batite was biased? laughing
mad

Batman CAN'T beat Amazo!

mad

stick out tongue.

SpunkySmurph
Wouldnt Flashs intelligence decrease as well?

So basically, the only advantage he'd hold, expierience-wise, would be muscle memory.

Instictive reactions that are trained from expieriece, tested limits for speed, etc.

NiņoAraņa
what if since Flash's Mateblisim (sp?) is so fast, it burns up all of his would be hulks mass? making him faster? or something like that...

anyway, i'ma go on pure instinct and say Flash, cus like everyone was saying, expeirance does count

Brutacus
People forget that hulk issn't the only gamma radiated powerhouse in marvel, yet he is one of the few that get's stronger, heals faster wenn he become's angry (since banner is a little messed up in the head).

So I'll go on the instinct part, hulk will keep running or jumping or hitting and he will become faster with more anger.

And the question is can hulk adapt fast enough before he burns himself up????

Iff he can't that it's a clear win for flash.

DevilGoblin
Flash is only a man. Hulk is a gods eater. No contest. There is really nothing Flash can do to stop an enraged hulk.

(just a little example: if the hulk hits the ground with one only powerful blow and breaks the battle field, Flash can't run anywhere, he can only dies; if the hulk breaks the whole planet, Flash dies again because he can't breath in the space unlike his opponent.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
Flash is only a man. Hulk is a gods eater. No contest. There is really nothing Flash can do to stop an enraged hulk.

(just a little example: if the hulk hits the ground with one only powerful blow and breaks the battle field, Flash can't run anywhere, he can only dies; if the hulk breaks the whole planet, Flash dies again because he can't breath in the space unlike his opponent.

Then it would be a draw, because Hulk would die as well. no expression

Soljer
Originally posted by DevilGoblin

Ever heard the words "Speedforce aura," fanboy?

Alternatively, have you ever heard of the term "Speedblitz?"

The Hulk could try, as fast as he possibly could, to ground pound the arena, but by the time he even RAISED his hands to start the motion, the Flash would have obliterated him. Eleventy billion times. smile.

Metalmanx

The Hulk could try, as fast as he possibly could, to ground pound the arena, but by the time he even RAISED his hands to start the motion, the Flash would have obliterated him. Eleventy billion times. smile.

Quoted for truth.

That, and Wally can run in outer space as well. And still breathe.

Good ol' sustination from the Speed Force...

supervenom

Ya but at the same time The Hulk has the Speedforce as well?

Id have to go with Howard and say Draw in that case.

Soljer
Originally posted by supervenom
Ya but at the same time The Hulk has the Speedforce as well?

Id have to go with Howard and say Draw in that case.

DevilHulk was talking about a non-speedforce enhanced Hulk versus a non-Hulked out Flash.

As far as this thread goes, however, the Hulk has NO experience with the speedforce. He's also dumb enough to either kill himself, or get himself trapped in the speedforce, while Wally knows better.

The Hulk will likely beat himself in this fight. And if he doesn't, Wally's superior speed force manipulation, combined with infinite mass punches at the hundred class, rather than the 'normal human' class will make short work out of the Flashy Hulk.

supervenom
DevilHulk was talking about a non-speedforce enhanced Hulk versus a non-Hulked out Flash.

As far as this thread goes, however, the Hulk has NO experience with the speedforce. He's also dumb enough to either kill himself, or get himself trapped in the speedforce, while Wally knows better.

The Hulk will likely beat himself in this fight. And if he doesn't, Wally's superior speed force manipulation, combined with infinite mass punches at the hundred class, rather than the 'normal human' class will make short work out of the Flashy Hulk.

Oops sorry then.

From all the feats I have heard of Flash, seems like he would come out in that sort of fight winning, even though I like The Hulk (one of my faves BTW). Would need more proof to show that the Hulk would win that one.

I cant see how the Hulk could kill himself though. Lets say he destroyed the Earth via his Strength and Speedforce. Hes out in Space and has no oxygen. I just looked up if he could breathe in space and apparently he can, as his body makes a special gland especially if he's mad.

I say that the Hulk with speedforce = more rage, due to the fact of his new powers and basically because SPEED = Intensity.

"There have been several instances in the past where Hulk has not only spent extended periods of time underwater or in oxygen-less outer space without suffocating, but he has also moved his mouth and spoken in these environments. It appears that the Hulk's body is able to adapt itself to new inhospitable environments when necessary. Like his healing factor, it is believed that this ability is also fueled by his rage and the madder the Hulk is, the quicker the Hulk's body will adapt." - http://www.hulknews.com/hulkdatabase/powers.php

Soljer
Originally posted by supervenom
Oops sorry then.

From all the feats I have heard of Flash, seems like he would come out in that sort of fight winning, even though I like The Hulk (one of my faves BTW). Would need more proof to show that the Hulk would win that one.

I cant see how the Hulk could kill himself though. Lets say he destroyed the Earth via his Strength and Speedforce. Hes out in Space and has no oxygen. I just looked up if he could breathe in space and apparently he can, as his body makes a special gland especially if he's mad.

I say that the Hulk with speedforce = more rage, due to the fact of his new powers and basically because SPEED = Intensity.

"There have been several instances in the past where Hulk has not only spent extended periods of time underwater or in oxygen-less outer space without suffocating, but he has also moved his mouth and spoken in these environments. It appears that the Hulk's body is able to adapt itself to new inhospitable environments when necessary. Like his healing factor, it is believed that this ability is also fueled by his rage and the madder the Hulk is, the quicker the Hulk's body will adapt." - http://www.hulknews.com/hulkdatabase/powers.php

I don't mean he'd kill himself due to suffocation. I mean that the Hulk would kill himself by not knowing how to control the speedforce well enough.

The Flashes, if they try to accelerate too fast, or hit too high of speeds, can get STUCK in the speed force. The Hulk wouldn't even BEGIN to know where to start, and where to stop. He'd likely BFR himself without a second thought.

Mindship
I'm inclined toward Flash, because if they both have Strength and Speed AND experience in combat, the only factor I see separating the two is intelligence, and Flash has that over Hulk (I don't see gamma radiation necessarily decreasing his intelligence, just like it didn't decrease Abomination's).

Howard_Jones
^ That's why I said it depends on the Hulk incarnation. Professor Hulk would probably be able to pull it off.

supervenom
I don't mean he'd kill himself due to suffocation. I mean that the Hulk would kill himself by not knowing how to control the speedforce well enough.

The Flashes, if they try to accelerate too fast, or hit too high of speeds, can get STUCK in the speed force. The Hulk wouldn't even BEGIN to know where to start, and where to stop. He'd likely BFR himself without a second thought.

Ah..cool.

Based on Intelligence levels, I have to say the Flash then if what you say about the acceleration part is true. Then again, what if this is Professor Hulk?

Exactly how are they stuck in a "Force"? You mean literally stuck as in cant move, or they keep on going at that speed?

doctorstrongbad
I would go with hulk on this one. Flash is more of a finesse player and isn't used to tapping into prima angry. Hulk has more expereince with drawing angry as a weapon. I think his speed would increase with his strength. I also don't see the flash using the hulk's super leaps and thunder claps.

Soljer
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
I would go with hulk on this one. Flash is more of a finesse player and isn't used to tapping into prima angry. Hulk has more expereince with drawing angry as a weapon. I think his speed would increase with his strength. I also don't see the flash using the hulk's super leaps and thunder claps.

What's the use of a thunderclap that travels at the speed of sound when you can move at multiples of lightspeed? Why jump, and put yourself at the mercy of gravity, when you can run fast enough to overcome the gravitational force itself?

Also, Hulk getting angrier wouldn't make him faster as the Flash. They have to tap into the speed force, something that takes concentration and a clear head. Hulk getting angrier would likely make him SLOWER.

The Flash could be exposed to Gamma radiation, and never even USE his 'hulk powers' and still beat the Hulk Flash.

Considering that the Hulk Flash, still, would likely beat himself.

Mindship
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
^ That's why I said it depends on the Hulk incarnation. Professor Hulk would probably be able to pull it off.

Bah, humbug with all these incarnations. For me, Hulk is Hulk ("Savage," is it?), that's what I go by.

That aside...yes, I would agree: Prof Hulk would probably beat Flash cuz now Hulk would have the IQ edge.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.