Karnak vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
Karnak the Inhuman...

carver9
wolverine; easily

long pig
Karnak wins in the first 3 seconds.

One hit knock-out for the win.

Bald Bugger
Agreed.

long pig
Hell, if Karnak gets the first hit (which he will because he's got superhuman reflex speed), he'd k.o Wolverine with a friggin' finger.

His powers to find weakness in any object is so great, he knocked out the Silver Surfer with one hit.

Karnak is the shit squared.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Karnak. I can't think of many people outside of Karate Kid who could take Karnak.(With in Reason of Course)

Soljer
Originally posted by long pig
Hell, if Karnak gets the first hit (which he will because he's got superhuman reflex speed), he'd k.o Wolverine with a friggin' finger.

His powers to find weakness in any object is so great, he knocked out the Silver Surfer with one hit.

Black Panther kicked the shit out of him...

sad.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Soljer

sad.

With Hudlin writing, which means Black Panther can't lose

Soljer
Originally posted by Grimm22
With Hudlin writing, which means Black Panther can't lose

I know it was under Hudlin's pen. However, it's still cannon, and it's not like we can ignore it just because the writer spouts bullshit. erm.

Grimm22
I know it was under Hudlin's pen. However, it's still cannon, and it's not like we can ignore it just because the writer spouts bullshit. erm.

A lot of bullcrap writing is cannon, like Superman/Batman by Jeph Loeb, it still doesn't mean it isn't crap writing though

Faceman
She-Hulk vs. Champ, crap writing..

Soljer
Agreed, crap-writing is crap writing.

But go make a Black Panther vs. Karnak thread, and see what the general response is.

"T'Challa shit stomped him!"

sad.

Sad, but true.

Faceman
Agreed, crap-writing is crap writing.

But go make a Black Panther vs. Karnak thread, and see what the general response is.

"T'Challa shit stomped him!"

sad.

Sad, but true. Go make the thread...

Galan007
Karnak is one bad mo fo.

He takes this 10/10

Alfheim

For real????

Soljer
Originally posted by Alfheim
For real????

Yeah, he's shattered diamond, ****ed up the Surfer, destroyed a building with a single blow, mentioned that he knew the weak points of the ENTIRE friggin EARTH....

KillAll
scan of surfer/karnak?

Alfheim
Yeah, he's shattered diamond, ****ed up the Surfer, destroyed a building with a single blow, mentioned that he knew the weak points of the ENTIRE friggin EARTH....

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. This gives me an idea.....

grey fox
So.....can Karnak shatter Wolverines skeleton ?

Alfheim
Originally posted by grey fox

He shouldn't have to do that should he?

Soljer
Originally posted by KillAll
scan of surfer/karnak?
http://forums.comicbookresources.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=14659&d=1112328340
http://forums.comicbookresources.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=14660&d=1112328422
http://forums.comicbookresources.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=14661&d=1112328429

grey fox
He shouldn't have to do that should he?

With this new 'Immortal' bullshit i have a feeling this may be the only way...

Soljer

Wolverine isn't immortal in the true sense of immortality.

That is, he CAN be killed - he'll just return to life.

Besides, for Forum battles, all that is needed is a knock out. Something I'm positive that (a well written, wink ) Karnak can get.

Alfheim
Wait, wait, wait. Let me get this straight karnak didn't even hit him directly. He used a rock that hit surfer. God damn!!!

In all fairness that is old school. Cap in old school could fight off Thor and Giantman without his shield.

cursing

grey fox
Wait, wait, wait. Let me get this straight karnak didn't even hit him directly. He used a rock that hit surfer. God damn!!!

I felt exactly the same upon seeing the scan....

Alfheim
I felt exactly the same upon seeing the scan....

Yeah that is.....insane. If he can do that he is:

1. He is killing Wolverine. I don't give a ****.

2. Is not getting KOed by BP with one shot. In fact he owns BP.

Soljer
To be fair, this IS 'oldschool' Surfer.

The one that had to fight for his life against Spiderman, stick out tongue.

EDIT: Also, killing Wolverine isn't the hard part. Making Wolverine stay dead is the hard part.

Alfheim
To be fair, this IS 'oldschool' Surfer.

The one that had to fight for his life against Spiderman, stick out tongue.

EDIT: Also, killing Wolverine isn't the hard part. Making Wolverine stay dead is the hard part.

Yeeaaaah. Using old school scans is abit like using bio strength levels. Good scan though.

srankmissingnin
Structurally speaking Wolverine is going to have the same weak spots as a normal human (except his bones are bonded with Adamantium). Karnak isn't going to hit an area that Wolverine's healing factor doesn't work on and an unlike Ultimate Wolverine, his entire skeleton is bonded with Adamantium. Wolverine has taken hits from the Hulk, that would easily damage any "weak points" anywhere on his body... no matter where the blow actually hits him.

Wolverine wins via healing factor.

Soljer
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Structurally speaking Wolverine is going to have the same weak spots as a normal human (except his bones are bonded with Adamantium). Karnak isn't going to hit an area that Wolverine's healing factor doesn't work on and an unlike Ultimate Wolverine, his entire skeleton is bonded with Adamantium. Wolverine has taken hits from the Hulk, that would easily damage any "weak points" anywhere on his body... no matter where the blow actually hits him.

And the Surfer has taken planet destroying blasts that would easily damage any "weak point" anywhere on his body.

Yet he was knocked out with a brick.

Karnak is marvel's Karate Kid. Super-karate for the win!

Accel

sad.
I dunno. Judging from what happened, Karnak analyzed a weak point in T'Challa's knee and then decided to hit it with his face...

http://img439.imageshack.us/img439/8228/blz17wr3.th.jpg

BP was probably limping later on. big grin

capt it up

wow he koed silver sam in one hit thats a lot different then Koing logan. rember when danger looked at every ones weakness and the only weak point on wolverine was his nose. every thing elses is quite hard to damage. pressure points won't really work since they will heal.

also you do realize logan has superhuman reflexes right?

capt it up

not to mention logan body is at enchanced durability with out the aid of his healing factor

Soleran
Uh Karnak beats wolverine around like a toy

capt it up
Originally posted by Soleran
Uh Karnak beats wolverine around like a toy
ya like he did too black panther roll eyes (sarcastic)

bigbran
Originally posted by capt it up
wow he koed silver sam in one hit thats a lot different then Koing logan. rember when danger looked at every ones weakness and the only weak point on wolverine was his nose. every thing elses is quite hard to damage. pressure points won't really work since they will heal.

also you do realize logan has superhuman reflexes right? Ya it is, KOing Surfer is a million times harder than KOing Wolverine.
A lot different, indeed.
ya like he did too black panther roll eyes (sarcastic) Accel already showed what happened.Originally posted by Accel
I dunno. Judging from what happened, Karnak analyzed a weak point in T'Challa's knee and then decided to hit it with his face...

http://img439.imageshack.us/img439/8228/blz17wr3.th.jpg

BP was probably limping later on. big grin
He hit BP in a weak spot.

capt it up
Originally posted by bigbran
Ya it is, KOing Surfer is a million times harder than KOing Wolverine.
A lot different, indeed.
Accel already showed what happened.
He hit BP in a weak spot.
first off surfer fight was PIS. you really think he could touch surfer? honestly that rediculous.

you do realize black panther hit him right?

Soleran
ya like he did too black panther roll eyes (sarcastic)

Please, lets save the crap showings unless thats how you want to portray Wolverine as well in which case Karnak wins anyway smile

Karnak is enhanced beyond human in stats plus his ability to see weakness's, he wrecks Wolverine.

Zahit
Karnak takes Wolverine down.
Karnak can hurt almost ANYBODY with one good shot.
He's MAD dangerous.

capt it up
Please, lets save the crap showings unless thats how you want to portray Wolverine as well in which case Karnak wins anyway smile

Karnak is enhanced beyond human in stats plus his ability to see weakness's, he wrecks Wolverine.
you do realize logan is enchance beyond human right he superhuman with a healing factor which could cope with the injuries not to mention logan hits karnak and he down.

really you seem to think becuase karnak is superhuman he wins yet you forget the fact that logan is superhuman as well.

also how is that a crap showing karnak attack black panther thinking to be superior and black panther simply dodge the attack and given the fact he has enchanced senses and peakhuman stats I am not surprized in the least

capt it up
Originally posted by Zahit
Karnak takes Wolverine down.
Karnak can hurt almost ANYBODY with one good shot.
He's MAD dangerous.
sweet he hurts logan and he heals and if logan stabbs him he won't be healing it.

Soleran
Uh huh, all Karnak has to do is score the KO to get the win.

Inhumans are beyond humans in strength etc if you want to call that Superhuman that so be it, Karnak is still cited as 2 tons plus his super martial art skills.

Bye bye Wolverine, he takes a nap to Karnaks ability to score a pressure hit.

capt it up
Uh huh, all Karnak has to do is score the KO to get the win.

Inhumans are beyond humans in strength etc if you want to call that Superhuman that so be it, Karnak is still cited as 2 tons plus his super martial art skills.

Bye bye Wolverine, he takes a nap to Karnaks ability to score a pressure hit.

first off logan has feats and his strength listing puts him with in the two ton range.
karnak has good fighting skills whoopy so does logan. You keep assuming a pressure point will work becuase he ahs faced and defeat foes who are with out a healing factor. The odds of the pressure point attack working are slim not to mention logan could easily stabb karnak and I pritty sure karnak would go down from that.

for some reason your under the impression logan is with in human limits, but he is not and you should learn this.

Soljer
first off logan has feats and his strength listing puts him with in the two ton range.
karnak has good fighting skills whoopy so does logan. You keep assuming a pressure point will work becuase he ahs faced and defeat foes who are with out a healing factor. The odds of the pressure point attack working are slim not to mention logan could easily stabb karnak and I pritty sure karnak would go down from that.

for some reason your under the impression logan is with in human limits, but he is not and you should learn this.

Meh, Logan is enhanced human too, but I think Karnak has some higher showings.

Also, Karnak managed to break the thing's arm in one of his first showings. He's ko'd the Surfer with a brick, he's demolished entire buildings with a single blow, he's shattered diamonds without a problem, and even found the weak point in the friggin EARTH that would need to be hit in order to sink an island.

Karnak should certainly have the ability to knock out Logan. Healing factor, or not.

capt it up

Also, Karnak managed to break the thing's arm in one of his first showings. He's ko'd the Surfer with a brick, he's demolished entire buildings with a single blow, he's shattered diamonds without a problem, and even found the weak point in the friggin EARTH that would need to be hit in order to sink an island.

Karnak should certainly have the ability to knock out Logan. Healing factor, or not.

things arm? come on that sounds a little rediculous unless thing ahd some hidden injury. also it not really strength feats those are due to his ability to find weakness. also it not his attack power I am talkign about but rather speed in combat. also what he going to do to logan? Logan has not weakness his his skeleton for him to have damage. all he can due is aim for flesh wich will heal. also pure strength feat I doubt karnak would beat logans. also sulver surfer? that just bullet and PIS out the ass.

Accel

And yet for his abilities, he failed to hurt Hulk. big grin

capt it up
Originally posted by Accel
karnak failed to hurt hulk?

I am not surpized

Soleran

I am not assuming Logan is within human limits so please stop making everything a reprofile on logan's stats.

If Karnak can KO surfer regardless of what you say he is TOTALLY capable of incapacitating Logan.

Grimm22
Karnak 10/10

He can find flaw in anything

Imagine how picky he is with his women stick out tongue

bigbran
first off surfer fight was PIS. you really think he could touch surfer? honestly that rediculous.

you do realize black panther hit him right? Umm... he was held at the time, that he got KOed.

Your the one that said that KOing Surfer and Wolverine was different.

No, Accel already played out this battle on how it went.

Metalmanx
things arm? come on that sounds a little rediculous unless thing ahd some hidden injury. also it not really strength feats those are due to his ability to find weakness. also it not his attack power I am talkign about but rather speed in combat. also what he going to do to logan? Logan has not weakness his his skeleton for him to have damage. all he can due is aim for flesh wich will heal. also pure strength feat I doubt karnak would beat logans. also sulver surfer? that just bullet and PIS out the ass.

Another assumption, in my opinion. Has it ever been officially stated that Wolverine's adamantium skeleton has absolutely no flaws in it? Because it's doubtful that it is flawless.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Another assumption, in my opinion. Has it ever been officially stated that Wolverine's adamantium skeleton has absolutely no flaws in it? Because it's doubtful that it is flawless.

Nothing man made is flawless yes

Soljer
Nothing man made is flawless yes

Wasn't it given to him by apocalypse? Apocalypse is hardly a 'man.'

Validus
lol Apocalypse

long pig

sad.
Doesn't count. BP is Batman but with affirmative action and by a closet retard. He's beaten the entire FF and Avengers before, too. If BP ever loses, Marvel gets sued for discrimination. God, Hudlin sucks.

For real????
Yeah, he found SS' greatest physical weakness and pegged him. One hit k.o.

Probably not. He could find a weak spot in it, but he's not strong enough to exploit it. Similar to when he found a weakspot on Celestial armor.

long pig

You see, he doesn't go for pressure points. He goes for flaws. Everyone has a phsyical flaw.
Karnak's genius allow him to calculate those flaws at a superhuman rate, his superhuma reflexes allows him to act on the same superhuman rate. His superpower allows to to plainly see any and all weaknesses of the people he fights..

Karnak can't lose.

srankmissingnin
You see, he doesn't go for pressure points. He goes for flaws. Everyone has a phsyical flaw.
Karnak's genius allow him to calculate those flaws at a superhuman rate, his superhuma reflexes allows him to act on the same superhuman rate. His superpower allows to to plainly see any and all weaknesses of the people he fights..

Karnak can't lose.

True but any flaw he can exploit is a flaw that a normal human would have also. I'm sure, in fact I'm positive that Karnak could skill Wolverine's heart with a single attack, or one of many things that could easily incapacity him, I just don't see what he can do that Wolverine's healing factor won't instantly heal. Unless he can someone by pass Wolverine's healing factor I don't see how he can win. It's not like Karnak can make him any more dead then a love tap from the Hulk and he is bound to get hit eventually.

But I guess Soljer was right. He does have some magical Kung-Fu mumbo jumbo going on... so maybe he could do something I just don't what it would be or how it would keep Logan down for more the a second or two.

KillAll
has wolverine been knocked out??? rescently???

if so, karnak can simply exploit that. knock wolvies brain against his adamantium skull and instant k.o....

call me crazy but can logan really win this? my guess is no.

Bald Bugger
Fanboys are so stupid. And we know who that is. Srank aswell. I thought better of you.

Alfheim

also how is that a crap showing karnak attack black panther thinking to be superior and black panther simply dodge the attack and given the fact he has enchanced senses and peakhuman stats I am not surprized in the least

BP beating Karnak is PIS you know why? Captain America can fight BP, Cap is enhanced human and peak human. Karnak is peak inhuman. That therefore means he should be slightly better than Cap. Karnak shoumld not be going out like that.

Marvel.com

His Inhuman metabolism affords him slightly greater reaction time, endurance, and speed than the human race's most perfect physical specimen, Captain America.

Originally posted by Accel

Right so Karnak can shatter diamond...but he cant hurt the Hulk..... confused PIS.

Grimm22

I didn't mean litteraly a man no expression

Everything in life has flaws

Nothing except god himself is perfect

Grimm22
Doesn't count. BP is Batman but with affirmative action and by a closet retard. He's beaten the entire FF and Avengers before, too. If BP ever loses, Marvel gets sued for discrimination. God, Hudlin sucks.

Classic T'Challa (AKA the good Black Panther) beat the FF with prep time and a sneak attack

There were some plot devices in that fight, but it was still fair

DarkCrawler
Hmm. From all I have seen it's 5/10.

Soljer
I didn't mean litteraly a man no expression

Everything in life has flaws

Nothing except god himself is perfect

Without getting into the Judeochristian mythos; comics aren't life. There are plenty of 'perfect' things in comics.

Faceman
bump.

Gorbag
Difficult. I doubt Adamantium Beta has any weaknesses, but Karnak could KO Logan... however wouldn't it make Karnak's wrist bones shattered? On the other hand he KOed Surfer, right? Hmmm... anyways Wolverine can block Karnak's blow - Karnak would end without a hand in this way 'cause of razor sharp claws... Karnak isn't unbeatable. And his powers are not unlimited. As well as Logan's.

srankmissingnin
Karnak is kind of a putz. He got beat up by Luna just because she has basic pre-cog... which doesn't even make sense considering his speed and skill and the fact that she is like eight.

Symmetric Chaos
Doesn't Karnak have a history of losing to people because he does't use his speed and (technically speaking) lacks real skill?

I remember this coming up in another thread.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Doesn't Karnak have a history of losing to people because he does't use his speed and (technically speaking) lacks real skill?

I remember this coming up in another thread.

I think the problem isn't his speed, but rather that he has relatively normal reaction time.

Being able to throw a super fast punch is nice, but if you can't react to your enemy's movements in time to land it, then it doesn't really matter.

llagrok
Karnak is kind of a putz. He got beat up by Luna just because she has basic pre-cog... which doesn't even make sense considering his speed and skill and the fact that she is like eight.

I wouldn't say beaten. When she tried to swing at him, all he did was tap the sword's weak spot and it broke.

Karnak should take this 7/10 at least.

Gorbag
I think the problem isn't his speed, but rather that he has relatively normal reaction time.

Being able to throw a super fast punch is nice, but if you can't react to your enemy's movements in time to land it, then it doesn't really matter.

cosigned! smokin'

capt it up
Wolverine wins this karnak abiltiy is pritty worthless on skilled fighters.

All is does is tell him there weakness.............which any skilled fighter already knows.

Then add in the fact Logan has the reach advantage due to the claws and the fact he can heal from karnak assualts and this fight rather one sided.

waits to be called a fan boy..........becuase people love karnak for the dumbest of reasons.

llagrok
Wolverine wins this karnak abiltiy is pritty worthless on skilled fighters.

All is does is tell him there weakness.............which any skilled fighter already knows.

Then add in the fact Logan has the reach advantage due to the claws and the fact he can heal from karnak assualts and this fight rather one sided.

waits to be called a fan boy..........becuase people love karnak for the dumbest of reasons.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Do you understand anything about Karnak at all? He doesn't see a flaw in their martial arts style, he sees the point you need to touch in order to **** their body up completely.

Karnak is faster, he can speedblitz Wolvie np.

capt it up
Originally posted by llagrok
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Do you understand anything about Karnak at all? He doesn't see a flaw in their martial arts style, he sees the point you need to touch in order to **** their body up completely.

Karnak is faster, he can speedblitz Wolvie np.
your an idiot.

Any skilled MA knows a person's weak spots, but thanks for missing the entire point of my post. All karnak power does is allow him to see weak points which is useless vs Skilled fighters becuase they know were there weak pointws are smart guy.

Any top tier MA can tell you were all there weak spots are and were there oponets weak spots all ( if they have human body structure).

Karnak powers really only good verse unskilled bricks.,

Oh and karnack could not speed blizt wolverine. He vcan't even deal with black panther.

He has no reaction feats that put him at wolverines level let a lone being able to speed blizt him.

Not to mention Logan can easily heal form the damage as well.

srankmissingnin

Sensual. cool

llagrok
Sensual. cool

I don't think Capt understands Karnak's powers, nor the object of the fight.

If it's his intention, he can kill Wolverine with a touch, but it's about knocking them out. The old Karnak fights are just BS. If Wolverine throws a punch, Karnak can crush his hand with a block.

srankmissingnin
I don't think Capt understands Karnak's powers, nor the object of the fight.

If it's his intention, he can kill Wolverine with a touch, but it's about knocking them out. The old Karnak fights are just BS. If Wolverine throws a punch, Karnak can crush his hand with a block.

Heres the thing, aside from his skeleton (and super dense muscles/bones) Wolverine has all the same weakness as a normal human. If you can hit Wolverine with enough force to kill a normal man, you can kill Wolverine... only he will recover in a fraction of a second. All the flaws Wolverine has are human flaws, and there isn't a single one that his healing factor isn't more then cable of recovering from in seconds it is exploited.

llagrok
Heres the thing, aside from his skeleton (and super dense muscles/bones) Wolverine has all the same weakness as a normal human. If you can hit Wolverine with enough force to kill a normal man, you can kill Wolverine... only he will recover in a fraction of a second. All the flaws Wolverine has are human flaws, and there isn't a single one that his healing factor isn't more then cable of recovering from in seconds it is exploited.

I think you're wrong.

EVERYTHING has a weakness, even adamantium. Of course, it doesn't have a weakness, then I suppose Karnak is f'ed.

capt it up
yup which I have been tyring to save the entire time lol.

capt it up
I think you're wrong.

EVERYTHING has a weakness, even adamantium. Of course, it doesn't have a weakness, then I suppose Karnak is f'ed.
sorry but his power does not work like you think it does.

when he looks at a human he sees the main weak points with in the human body which is utterly useless vs Logan.

Also even if Karnak saw the weak point in Logans adamatium he never have the strength to damage it even in the slightest.

Battlehammer
bump

Battlehammer
come on any one lol.

fine wolverine stomps karnak .

grey fox
Originally posted by Battlehammer
come on any one lol.

fine wolverine stomps karnak .

Intelligence >>>>>>>Capt

Battlehammer
Intelligence >>>>>>>Capt
...........that was the most pathetic insult I have ever heard.

I simply said the stomp part to get people to debate.

please I love to know why karnak takes the majority...other then the "he can see weak points". Which means crap vs any skilled MA fighter

llagrok
DBZ logic >>> Capt logic

How's that for insult?

Battlehammer
DBZ logic >>> Capt logic

How's that for insult?

was there a need for that?

and that was even worse then grey fox.

please I love for you to try and argue karnak winning this fight the majority. come on please please. I loved your old arguements of karnak speed blizting wolverine lol that was just sad

llagrok
Yeah, especially when Wolverine has so many speed feats going for him.

masterbruce
Karnak, with his powers, could probably bend or break Logan's bones...even adamantium has weakpoints

Battlehammer
Yeah, especially when Wolverine has so many speed feats going for him.
actaully wolverine does...........

your best karnak speed feat would not even compare to logans.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by masterbruce
Karnak, with his powers, could probably bend or break Logan's bones...even adamantium has weakpoints
first off thats assuming it ahd a weak spot.........

and an unbreakable items weak spot is still unbreakable..........your logic is flawed

masterbruce

and an unbreakable items weak spot is still unbreakable..........your logic is flawed

I'm pretty sure Karnak can KO logan with a strike to a nerve weakspot

Karnak gets 7/10

llagrok

Invisible Woman's shield is supposed to be unbreakable.

Battlehammer
I'm pretty sure Karnak can KO logan with a strike to a nerve weakspot

Karnak gets 7/10
ya becuase that has worked on him before..........wait nope it has not.

nerve strike would heal instantly.

that even assumeing karnak lands first hit on his more experienced foe. Who also has greater reach and far deadlier weapons........

Battlehammer
Invisible Woman's shield is supposed to be unbreakable.
actaully it not .

it never even been stated to be and has been broken before.

so much for that.

oh and when has wolverine skeleton been broken by brute force in the 616 universe.........never

grey fox
...........that was the most pathetic insult I have ever heard.

I simply said the stomp part to get people to debate.

please I love to know why karnak takes the majority...other then the "he can see weak points". Which means crap vs any skilled MA fighter

Coming from a once returned fanboy whom worships at the alter of Logan , i'll ignore the jab.

llagrok
Coming from a once returned fanboy whom worships at the alter of Logan , i'll ignore the jab.

I believe Capt once mentioned having a life sized Wolverine blow up doll. With intact, vibrating genitals.

actaully it not .

it never even been stated to be and has been broken before.

so much for that.

oh and when has wolverine skeleton been broken by brute force in the 616 universe.........never

Sounds like the doll's out of air or batteries eek!

Battlehammer
so you have no arguement so you instead use insults how sad. Just futher proves karnak is not winning this fight.

thank you both for your worthless imput

llagrok
Why would Karnak need to break Wolverine's bones?

Battlehammer
Why would Karnak need to break Wolverine's bones?
what else will he do? he really not superior to Logan in any way. Logan can shrugg off his best shot, but he cant say the same.

unless you think he can take 3 foot long stabb wounds

yugotank
I could see Karnak taking the first meeting.....maybe.
All meetings after that Wolverine takes him.
Finding the weak spot is one thing....Hitting it's another.

Alfheim
Wolverine 8/10.

Apolloknight
what else will he do? he really not superior to Logan in any way. Logan can shrugg off his best shot, but he cant say the same.

Actually, if karnak gave logan his best shot, I think he would KO him, quite easily too.

Of course that's if logan lets him hit him.

Anyways, I say logan 8/10, possible more.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Actually, if karnak gave logan his best shot, I think he would KO him, quite easily too.

Of course that's if logan lets him hit him.

Anyways, I say logan 8/10, possible more.

really how is that? his best shot is only 2 ton force.........

the 8/10 seems fair to me

masterbruce
really how is that? his best shot is only 2 ton force.........

you don't know anything about Karnak, do you? it's not about how hard he hits, but WHERE he hits. He doesn't need to hit Logan very hard to KO him.

Battlehammer
you don't know anything about Karnak, do you? it's not about how hard he hits, but WHERE he hits. He doesn't need to hit Logan very hard to KO him.
oh I know what he does you just don't get it.

Logan body structure is that of a humans..........karnak well aim for the weak spot of a human which would be a perssure point most likly........which would heal instantly...........

unless karnak some how gets the abiltiy to start making up weak points lol

masterbruce
oh I know what he does you just don't get it.

Logan body structure is that of a humans..........karnak well aim for the weak spot of a human which would be a perssure point most likly........which would heal instantly...........

unless karnak some how gets the abiltiy to start making up weak points lol

no, Karnak won't aim for the weak points of a normal human...he knows the weak points of anything, he will know the weak point of someone with adamantium skeleton and healing factor

Battlehammer
no, Karnak won't aim for the weak points of a normal human...he knows the weak points of anything, he will know the weak point of someone with adamantium skeleton and healing factor

you don't understand Logan has the same weak spots as a human the problem is they heal instantly.........and his bones are unbreakable.

Im not sure what so hard for you to comprehend.

karnak will few Logan and notice he can't break Logan bones. He will notice that he will have to aim for bpody spots and presure points.........and Logans nose.

masterbruce
you don't understand Logan has the same weak spots as a human the problem is they heal instantly.........and his bones are unbreakable.

Im not sure what so hard for you to comprehend.

karnak will few Logan and notice he can't break Logan bones. He will notice that he will have to aim for bpody spots and presure points.........and Logans nose.

no no no

karnak will realize Logan is NOT a normal human being

he will then find a weakspot that will overcome Logan's healing factor, perhaps hit him in a spot that disables Logan's healing factor

llagrok
Karnak could knock out Gorgon :/

Battlehammer
no no no

karnak will realize Logan is NOT a normal human being

he will then find a weakspot that will overcome Logan's healing factor, perhaps hit him in a spot that disables Logan's healing factor

But there is no such spot................

now your just reaching. Logan has the same weak spots as a human.......

Logan has healed from a skeleton he not like the girl from heros. He can heal any part of his body.

Battlehammer
Karnak could knock out Gorgon :/
gorgon is not wolverine...........

Apolloknight

Logan has healed from a skeleton he not like the girl from heros. He can heal any part of his body.

Karnak could knock out logan with a well placed shot, its nothing he wouldnt heal from of course, but a KO is a KO.

Hercules
I can't really see Logan having a weak spot which would disable his healing factor.

Thats a little like saying Superman has a weakspot that Karnak could hit and disable his Superstrength or flight etc.

Karnak could knock out Wolverine, a pressure point is after all a pressure point, I would think most decent martial artists could KO Logan, difference is he would recover a lot quicker and get back up again very rapidly.

However, just because they could, doesn't mean they would, if he stood there and let them hit him, then sure they could but hes not going to be standing still and asking for it.

Just because Karnak can find a weak spot doesn't mean Logan is going to be letting him hit it.

I would agree with Apolloknight and give Logan an 8/10, if Karnak gets a clear shot though, I could see him putting Wolverine down.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Hercules
I can't really see Logan having a weak spot which would disable his healing factor.

Thats a little like saying Superman has a weakspot that Karnak could hit and disable his Superstrength or flight etc.

Karnak could knock out Wolverine, a pressure point is after all a pressure point, I would think most decent martial artists could KO Logan, difference is he would recover a lot quicker and get back up again very rapidly.

However, just because they could, doesn't mean they would, if he stood there and let them hit him, then sure they could but hes not going to be standing still and asking for it.

Just because Karnak can find a weak spot doesn't mean Logan is going to be letting him hit it.

I would agree with Apolloknight and give Logan an 8/10, if Karnak gets a clear shot though, I could see him putting Wolverine down.

You pretty much just said what I didn't feel like typing. smile

Alfheim

Well im pretty sure there are points that human beings have that if you touch them can make them sick. Wolverine maybe mutant but still has a human physiology so he must have that spot as well.

llagrok
How often does Wolverine dodge moves? Or rather, show the ability to properly dodge punches from experienced martial artists? I haven't seen Wolverine display any agility comparable to Karnak's since he first fought Spider-man.

Battlehammer
Karnak could knock out logan with a well placed shot, its nothing he wouldnt heal from of course, but a KO is a KO.
how? how though his strength is not enough. Even hitting a pressure point won't help him.

you have yet to give a good reason

Battlehammer
Well im pretty sure there are points that human beings have that if you touch them can make them sick. Wolverine maybe mutant but still has a human physiology so he must have that spot as well.

that spot would heal..........instantly.

Battlehammer
How often does Wolverine dodge moves? Or rather, show the ability to properly dodge punches from experienced martial artists? I haven't seen Wolverine display any agility comparable to Karnak's since he first fought Spider-man.
Lets see he schooled DD, shang-chi, an Iron fist that was superior to danny and so forth.

Every time he pritty much fights a martial artist he uses his skill and dodges attacks like it his job.

masterbruce

yeah just like how it healed when Punisher put a bat to his nads and when DD karate chopped his adams apple

roll eyes (sarcastic)

wolverine is not a god, stop making him out to be one

Bouboumaster
I got a question: If we don't count the balls of Wolverine, CAN he have a weakpoint? I mean, is body is always perfect, because of the healing factor...

Alfheim

Well it wouldnt be a weak point would it. Hell mister x was gonna kill Wolverine by strangulation, im pretty sure if he can die by strangulation he must have a weak point.

Also I think jinzin once told me Wolverine was fighting some ninjas who could have killed him with one touch due to chi manipulation. So if those guys can do it Karnak can.

jinzin
except that those guys couldn't do it, because they couldn't even touch Wolverine... Karnaks got a good chance to win this fight but he has to fight immaculate... I don't know if he can take the majority.

Alfheim
Originally posted by jinzin
except that those guys couldn't do it, because they couldn't even touch Wolverine...

Yeah I know. What were discusiing is wether he has the ability to takedown Wolverine IF he does hit him.

Karnaks got a good chance to win this fight but he has to fight immaculate... I don't know if he can take the majority.

Hes been one shoted twice by BP. I dont see him lasting very long.

Battlehammer
Well it wouldnt be a weak point would it. Hell mister x was gonna kill Wolverine by strangulation, im pretty sure if he can die by strangulation he must have a weak point.

Also I think jinzin once told me Wolverine was fighting some ninjas who could have killed him with one touch due to chi manipulation. So if those guys can do it Karnak can.
stranguation would not kill Logan it would KO him though.

actaully Logan simply thought they could kill him. That was also back before Logan really new what he was. At the time he really did not know he had a healing factor nor was it even close to as advance as it is now.

Even if hey hit him they likly would not have done anything to him

Battlehammer
except that those guys couldn't do it, because they couldn't even touch Wolverine... Karnaks got a good chance to win this fight but he has to fight immaculate... I don't know if he can take the majority.
you also have to take into account that Logan had really know idea he ahd a healing factor nor how powerful it was. All he really new was he was once a weapon thats about it,

so really Logan simply thought they could kill him becuase he thought himself pritty much a normal man which he was not.

Battlehammer
yeah just like how it healed when Punisher put a bat to his nads and when DD karate chopped his adams apple

roll eyes (sarcastic)

both written by ennis...........and pis which I have proven already.......

niether one even KO logan my friend.

I love how you use ennis crap as evidence even when you your self have admitted it was pis.........

honestly your arguements are illogical and simply sad.

Daredevil1
Logan 7-8/10

jinzin

roll eyes (sarcastic)

God, you're such a nuisance..

Wolverine's sat there and talked with a sword in his throat from Gorgon, when it got pulled out, he got up at a full sprint.

Wolverine took a katana through his throat when he fought Kitty Pride, and he just stood there continuing to fight.

He had his throat ripped out by X-23 and he just tossed her aside for her troubles.

A throat chop putting Logan on the floor is just Ennis PIS at it's finest and it didn't even fit the other Pro-Wolvie feats Wolverine had from that arc ALONE...

Apolloknight

actaully Logan simply thought they could kill him. That was also back before Logan really new what he was. At the time he really did not know he had a healing factor nor was it even close to as advance as it is now.

Even if hey hit him they likly would not have done anything to him

So you choose to accept and ignore what people say?

Alfheim

.....how do you know that?

you also have to take into account that Logan had really know idea he ahd a healing factor nor how powerful it was. All he really new was he was once a weapon thats about it,

so really Logan simply thought they could kill him becuase he thought himself pritty much a normal man which he was not.

Sounds like excuse to me. Wolverine thought they could kill him lets leave it at that shall we. What issue was this?

God, you're such a nuisance..

Wolverine's sat there and talked with a sword in his throat from Gorgon, when it got pulled out, he got up at a full sprint.

Wolverine took a katana through his throat when he fought Kitty Pride, and he just stood there continuing to fight.

He had his throat ripped out by X-23 and he just tossed her aside for her troubles.

A throat chop putting Logan on the floor is just Ennis PIS at it's finest and it didn't even fit the other Pro-Wolvie feats Wolverine had from that arc ALONE...

Well what about the low showings? Such as being Koed by US agent and Pip The Troll 'who has class 10 strength by the way). I know what you're going to say..............

Im pretty sure that Pip couldnt make Mr Hyde hit the dack agsping for air. If DD can do that to Mr Hyde why is it completly impossible for DD to do it Wolverine.

llagrok
Fast

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/random%20comic%20feats/Inhumans-v1-010-10.jpg

Alfheim
Fast

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/random%20comic%20feats/Inhumans-v1-010-10.jpg

Yes thats fast but thats not fastER. All you have proved is that he can move fast but have not proved that he can mover faster or as fast in relation to a top tier street leveler.

That still doesnt negate the fact hes been one-shoted twcice by BP.

jinzin
Well what about the low showings? Such as being Koed by US agent and Pip The Troll 'who has class 10 strength by the way). I know what you're going to say..............

Im pretty sure that Pip couldnt make Mr Hyde hit the dack agsping for air. If DD can do that to Mr Hyde why is it completly impossible for DD to do it Wolverine.

The U.S. Agent thing was a cheap shot that happened less than 5 minutes after Wolverine took that beating from Wonderman so that's not exactly a low showing... Not to mention the fact that Wolverine was up pretty much less than a minute later...

Pip the Troll.. well like you said, it's a low showing so why would you try to use that as evidence?

And Mr. Hyde doesn't have a healing factor that is capible of healing all the organs and bones in his body in the time it takes for him to stand up where as Wolverine does.. that's why.

Alfheim
The U.S. Agent thing was a cheap shot

I know it was a cheap shot but wwhat were debating her is durability not fighting skills.

that happened less than 5 minutes after Wolverine took that beating from Wonderman so that's not exactly a low showing

I dunno man hasnt he taken stuff like that before and kept on going? Hell the beating he got from Sasquatch was worse and after the beating he was just talking like nothing happened. Wondermans no joke but your not going to seriously tell me his HF was serioulsy depleted.

... Not to mention the fact that Wolverine was up pretty much less than a minute later...

So he was still Koed.

Pip the Troll.. well like you said, it's a low showing so why would you try to use that as evidence?

Well im pretty sure Wolverine has lots of low showings. If he has lots we do we just focus on the high ones, shouldnt their be a balance? Sabretooth has Koed Wolverine before as well right?

And Mr. Hyde doesn't have a healing factor that is capible of healing all the organs and bones in his body in the time it takes for him to stand up where as Wolverine does.. that's why.

That was an upgraded Mr Hyde, prior to his upgrade he took shots from Thor. If thats what he could take before he got upgraded he must have been pretty tough.

Mr Hyde can take class 100 shots, so can Wolverine. If hes able to drop Mr Hyde hes dropping Wolverine.

Battlehammer
So you choose to accept and ignore what people say?
did you read the issue nope you did not.

The issue was a flash back and Logan was saying it in the flash back. He really believed they coudl kill him however that was before he new he ahd a healing factor and was a mutant..............

so im not ignoring any thing it just if someone says something and they don't even knwo they have powers it pritty much is point evidence.

Apolloknight
did you read the issue nope you did not.

The issue was a flash back and Logan was saying it in the flash back. He really believed they coudl kill him however that was before he new he ahd a healing factor and was a mutant..............

so im not ignoring any thing it just if someone says something and they don't even knwo they have powers it pritty much is point evidence.

They could kill him, hasn't it been re-conned that every-time he has been incinerated, or damaged to the point where he should of died, he DID die, and just reincarnated himself (I could be mistaken).

So if logan thought they could kill him, they could kill him.......

Battlehammer
.....how do you know that?
...........because the man has reformed form a skeleton............twice if not more times.

Sounds like excuse to me. Wolverine thought they could kill him lets leave it at that shall we. What issue was this?

it not an excuse at all actaully it a fact.

it was from origins and endings.

It was during a flash back and Logan really thoguht they could kill him.......but he also ahd no diea he had a healing factor.......kinda negates that as evidence for karnak being able to KO Logan.

Battlehammer
They could kill him, hasn't it been re-conned that every-time he has been incinerated, or damaged to the point where he should of died, he DID die, and just reincarnated himself (I could be mistaken).

So if logan thought they could kill him, they could kill him.......

Man your acting really dense.

Logan from back around world war 2 who had no idea he had a healing factor said this...........

If logna had no idea he ahd a healling factor..............then of coruse he thought they could kill him, but really they could not at all

masterbruce
capt, why do you always make excuses for Logan?

Apolloknight
Man your acting really dense.

Logan from back around world war 2 who had no idea he had a healing factor said this...........

If logna had no idea he ahd a healling factor..............then of coruse he thought they could kill him, but really they could not at all

phail....... no expression

Battlehammer
phail....... no expression
ar eyou really so dense not to comprehend what I am saying?

Battlehammer
capt, why do you always make excuses for Logan?
im not making an excuse.

it the straight up truth.

He said that back like 80 years ago prior to him knowing he was a mutant or had a healing factor.................

whats so hard for you to comprehend.

Apolloknight
ar eyou really so dense not to comprehend what I am saying?

No one comprehends what you say capt.

Phail...... confused

masterbruce
im not making an excuse.

it the straight up truth.

He said that back like 80 years ago prior to him knowing he was a mutant or had a healing factor.................

whats so hard for you to comprehend.

i understand perfectly what you're saying. It's just that you always pull out the most ridiculous reasons for why you think Logan wins.

just admit it, you're a rabid fanboy. wink

Battlehammer
No one comprehends what you say capt.

Phail...... confused
.............so you have no arguement good.

I mean honestly Logan saying some one can kill him witha hit when he does not even know he has a healing factor is rediculous to sue as evdience.

thats like Logan saying a bullet can kill him.........

actaully according to your failed logic a bullet can kill him.

Battlehammer
i understand perfectly what you're saying. It's just that you always pull out the most ridiculous reasons for why you think Logan wins.

just admit it, you're a rabid fanboy. wink
most rediculous reasons? please tell me one rediculous reason I have said..........

sorry I may be classified as a fan boy but rabid fan boy I am not.

apoll is what one would classify as a rabid fanboy

Apolloknight
most rediculous reasons? please tell me one rediculous reason I have said..........

laughing

Battlehammer
laughing
funny you would laugh..........you said black panther would speed blizt wolverine............then you even tried to say that black panther was faster then sabertooth...........

masterbruce

capt it up , noun

a rabid worshipper of the comicbook character known as Wolverine, with saliva drooling out of his mouth as he fervently defends his idol with the most ridiculous reasons ever

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>