What a Long Strange Trips It's Been

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pirates life fo
It's official. Shooting for POTC 3 wraps Tuesday October 12th. The only thing left if possible inserts and 1 scene shot after the new year. All that's left after the 12th is the Wrap Party. WHOO HOO

CaptainJacksLuv
but, its due out may 25th, and they're still shooting.

evilm0nki3
What is you job there?

Pierce Urlipz
...I don't know whether to celebrate or become depressed that it's almost "over" Pirates Life! I wish I could be there at the wrap party! Eat a piece of cake for me savvy? wink

Ericadawn
Hmm, one more scene...

Hawaii?

Pierce Urlipz
*giggles at EricaDawn* laughing

Pirates life fo
I dont think the release date will be pushed at all. Even though shooting went a bit longer than anticipated, all the post editing stuff has been happening along the way.

T.Maria
hey pirates life, ive got to ask how u cme to get the pic in ur siggy?

did u take it urself??

its great smile

willofthewisp
"It's official. Shooting for POTC 3 wraps Tuesday October 12th. The only thing left if possible inserts and 1 scene shot after the new year. All that's left after the 12th is the Wrap Party. WHOO HOO"----- pirateslife

Imagine the kind of party that would be. I know I would like to go to a party where the Johnny was going to be. So this means they're done shooting......any word on when the trailer will premiere?

PirateDiva
Ya Know when the trailer is coming?

oh and PIRATES LIFE FO....if you need a date to the wrap party....let me know....ok!!! LOL!!! big grin

Mistypirate
Originally posted by PirateDiva
Ya Know when the trailer is coming?

oh and PIRATES LIFE FO....if you need a date to the wrap party....let me know....ok!!! LOL!!! big grin

LOL. This reminds me of what happened last time. A lady was accusing PLF of getting girls over the Internet in exchange to tell them what was going to happened at the end of AWE. laughing out loud

a-k-a-amber
i remember that Misty

Mistypirate
Wasn't it hilarious.

Pirates life fo
Originally posted by T.Maria
hey pirates life, ive got to ask how u cme to get the pic in ur siggy?

did u take it urself??

its great smile

I didnt take the picture. It was taken by someone else and sent to me. I have about 150 pics and only took about 10 of them myself.

sailorleo
i don't suppose you have any of norrington?

Pirates life fo
Nothing of Norrington no. Mostly pics of background and photo doubles. Only a few principals

sailorleo
oh ok sniff *i wanna see his admiralness so badly...*

tee_pirategirl
the shootings over but they still need some stunt work, editing, special effects and other stuff I guess....

katelovespirate
do you feel mostly sad saying goodbye or mostly relieved that it's over?

PirateDiva
I would be sad that its over.....who knows if there will ever be a pirate movie of this magnitude ever again!

calypso
Me too. Boo hoo.....

Pirates life fo
I will definately miss it. Its been a great time and I've met huge group of new friends. Plus its a history making experience that I am always say I was a part of.

Mistypirate
PLF I'm just curious, why a strange trip?

Chiki Mina
that fo part in your nick Pirates life fo makes me laugh. Where Im from "fo" means eww that something smells.

Mistypirate
LOL I know laughing out loud Dont get us wrong PLF, we are not making fun of your nick. Is that the word has another meaning in Spanish. smile

Chiki Mina
laughing out loud

Pirates life fo
I was trying to type Pirates Life For Me and hit enter before realizing that it didnt get all of it.

'What a Long Strange Trips It's Been' is Grateful Dead lyrics

Mistypirate
Oh Grateful death yes, Didn't realize that. smile

Chiki Mina
I got an Idea/Theory!

To The Symbols Thread! big grin lol

Ericadawn
Busted down on Bourbon Street
Set up like a bowling pin
Knocked down, it gets to wearing thin
They just won't let you be

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.