x-men character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hunter_blake05
hello who's strongest rogue's absorb power or shadowcat phasing ability?

Soljer
Uhhh....

This is an odd thread....

Anyone up for comparing apples to some oranges? erm.

Galan007
The most powerful mutant is undoubtedly HOM Scarlet Witch, but I'm not too sure if thats what the question was.... confused

guy222
Originally posted by hunter_blake05
hello who's strongest rogue's absorb power or shadowcat phasing ability?

rogue

llagrok
Originally posted by guy222
rogue

FOOM
Rogue can't absorb Kitty if she's phasing. Is that what you're asking?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Galan007
The most powerful mutant is undoubtedly HOM Scarlet Witch, but I'm not too sure if thats what the question was.... confused

Bull. Scarlet ***** isn't as powerful as MJJ. stick out tongue

capt it up
Originally posted by Galan007
pheonix is more powerful...........

Entity
Originally posted by capt it up
pheonix is more powerful........... Yea but that isn't mutant power that a whole other entity. wink

spidey-dude
pheonix is more powerful........... wow how did u figure that out

TricksterPriest
pheonix is more powerful...........

Not more than MJJ..... shifty

capt it up
Originally posted by Entity
Yea but that isn't mutant power that a whole other entity. wink
ya but jean is a mutant so in theory jean the most powerful.......

capt it up
Originally posted by spidey-dude
wow how did u figure that out
?

are you being a sarcastic little bunny? Oh your such a little cutie sick

Entity
ya but jean is a mutant so in theory jean the most powerful....... True but, I wasn't disputing that. Just the fact that she isn't the most powerful due to mutation.

spidey-dude
?

are you being a sarcastic little bunny? Oh your such a little cutie sick both at different times

capt it up
Originally posted by Entity
True but, I wasn't disputing that. Just the fact that she isn't the most powerful due to mutation.
true though her mutation is what allows her to control and use pheonix power

StarsNeverFall7
Isn't the Pheonix a completely different entinty from Jean? It just takes her over because of her abilities? I could be off, but I always understood that she doesn't exactly mutate into the pheonix as much as the PF chooses her as like a host..

Although it's already been mentioned...and appears to be what is asked, Rogue shouldn't be able to absord Kitty's powers while she is phasing.

Entity
true though her mutation is what allows her to control and use pheonix power I don't believe that is the case. Has it ever been explicitly stated that this was the case or merely speculated?

Entity
Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7
Is the Phoenix a completely different entinty from Jean? It just takes her over because of her abilities? I could be off, but I always understood that she doesn't exactly mutate into the Phoenix as much as the PF chooses her..

Although it's already been mentioned...and appears to be what is asked, Rogue shouldn't be able to absord Kitty's powers while she is phasing. The Phoenix is an entirely separate entity from Jean Grey. Yes
And it does chose its host. Now I don't know for sure weather or not her abilities have anything to do with why the Phoenix choose her or not thou.

capt it up
it seems it has to do with jeans abilities and her blood line sinces her daughter also was able to wield the pheonix powers.

Entity
it seems it has to do with jeans abilities and her blood line sinces her daughter also was able to wield the pheonix powers. I always just assumed it was due to Jean and Rachael's connection. Not necessarily their blood relationship but rather their connection as mother and daughter. More emotionally! Plus I thought it was mainly because the phoenix force felt linked to Racheal as it did Jean.

StarsNeverFall7
Yea, the PF chooses host in a TP/TK individual...Im assuming due to "potential" Jean was a good canidate...

Entity
Why was Nate never a Phoenix host?
Or was he and I just never caught that?

That would've been soooooooo kickass! eek!

StarsNeverFall7
Or Cable...but he was stupidly powerful enough. That and I think it also has a thing for the chicks...that could all be bs on the chick part though

LordKaos
Meggan draws her power from her empathic link to nature, Storm has to manipulate preexisting weather patterns, telepaths draw power from the astral plane, Scott needs sunlight, Havoc needs cosmic energy, but the fact that they and a lot of other superbeings rely on a outside sources is never questioned. Why is that?
Jean is still an omega level mutant, the only difference between her and other marvel psi talents is that she does not have to exclusively draw power from the astral plane, she has a back up source (the Phoenix Force) due to her having reached her omega level potential it is a her was ultimate mutation she evolved into the Phoenix, Death told Jean way back when that her unique power was to wield the Phoenix. Jean is not a host of the Phoenix, she is the avatar there is a huge difference. Jean is the house where Phoenix lives, Rachel only got a portion of the Phoenix she's the apartment where the Phoenix sublets. The Phoenix was drawn to her because her astral form had a psi signature that was almost identical to Jeans. The Phoenix has never chosen anybody else to manifest through if Jean is around and not denying that part of herself. Nate manifested a Phoenix raptor once while high up in the earths atmosphere, it may have been a psi construct of his own doing, but considering he can't handle his nigh-infinite powers without them killing him, I don't think connecting to something that amps power to the level the Phoenix does is a good idea. Maybe Cable was never picked because Jean and the Phoenix don't like his real mommy.

xmarksthespot
Scott has been retconned. His optic blasts now originate from an unknown alternate dimension, to which his eyes are apertures.

LordKaos
his power was always like that, they even give it in his character profile in the xmen game from nintendo, he still needs to metabolize solar energy to power the eye portals.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.