Ghost Rider vs Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starhawk
2 badass bikers. No prep, bloodlust is on.

Dreampanther
Well, for one thing, I don't Ghostrider's penance stare is gonna work on Lobo... stick out tongue

guy222
Originally posted by Starhawk
2 badass bikers. No prep, bloodlust is on.

Zarathos over a bad Wolverine rip off

id369
God Damn you. (I love those two characters)
I think Lobo does not feel guilt or remorse. So I doubt penance stare would work on him.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Dreampanther
Well, for one thing, I don't Ghostrider's penance stare is gonna work on Lobo... stick out tongue

co-signed. The main man don't feel guilt, pain, or any kind of compassion. And since both Heaven&Hell have Lobo on their "Do not collect" list, I doubt Hellfire will work either. GR's head is going to be Lobo's new hood ornament on his bike. cool

guy222
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
co-signed. The main man don't feel guilt, pain, or any kind of compassion. And since both Heaven&Hell have Lobo on their "Do not collect" list, I doubt Hellfire will work either. GR's head is going to be Lobo's new hood ornament on his bike. cool

Are they still making Lobo comics?

TricksterPriest
Lobo doesn't have his own comic anymore, but he's still around. He's currently the spiritual leader of sector 3500 and claims to have found religion and given up killing. eek! eek! Though, knowing Lobo, this may be a scam. Btw, he also has the emerald eye of Ekron. And.... An Emerald Head of Ekron' also exists and is searching for its lost eyeball. Ekron is apparently a member of the Green Lantern Corps, but has been driven insane by the destruction of the space sector under his protection. As related by Lobo.

jinzin
stalemate (probably)... GR can't use his PS due to lobo not feeling guilt for what he's done at ANY level.

GR can't use physical harm to lobo that lobo won't recover from immiediately, and I really don't think GR has the strength required to knock lobo out...

meanwhile lobo's only got one method of attack, physical....

and that won't cut it with GR....

the only X factor here is GR's hellfire.. perhaps that will score a win vs. lobo... but perhaps it will be ineffective... who knows..

as anyone seen how lobo reacts to hellfire?

Rick/Genis
I dunno. Has he ever fought Etrigan?

jinzin
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
I dunno. Has he ever fought Etrigan?

yeah a couple of times but I've not yet seen those fights. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.