Superman & Wonder Woman vs Mutant Liberation Front

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins

Superman

&

Wonder Woman-

vs

Mutant Liberation Front- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutant_Liberation_Front

norrinradd43
Stryfe and Reignfire are the only real forces that could give them trouble...the others would just be annoyances...Supes and WW 4/5

golem370
Zero might help out.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by golem370
Zero might help out.

I thought this thread was a joke but I forgot about Zero. Ability to nullify bilogical or technological weapons is a big deal.

He killed slayback with little effort back in the deadpool mini, (slayback was technorganic) and would have annihilated deadpool along with him, healing factor be damned.

those teleport portals can also be used offensively- Reaper lost a hand to one, IIRC.

unless he's speedblitzed first, I can see him taking out either supes or WW.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Space M ummy
I thought this thread was a joke but I forgot about Zero. Ability to nullify bilogical or technological weapons is a big deal.

He killed slayback with little effort back in the deadpool mini, (slayback was technorganic) and would have annihilated deadpool along with him, healing factor be damned.

those teleport portals can also be used offensively- Reaper lost a hand to one, IIRC.

unless he's speedblitzed first, I can see him taking out either supes or WW.

How does he nullify Magical powers and weapons? He doesn't. he get taken out as easily as the rest.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
How does he nullify Magical powers and weapons? He doesn't. he get taken out as easily as the rest.

Zero nullifies biological and technological energy and destroys it. Slayback (technoorganic) Garrison Kane (Cyborg) and Deadpool (100% organic, with a healing factor i.e. wolverine) were not only affected by it, but totally unable to move or retaliate while his powers were in use.

Magical powers aren't really relevant, as superman and wonderwoman both have organic bodies.

I honestly don't know whether he can null out someone as powerful as superman, but it's a very good question.

edit: it occurs to me Zero's powers might be ambiguously named. a "weapon" isn't necessarily a sword or a gun, but anything with attack capability. Deadpool counted as a "weapon" and was going to be eliminated, since he killed people.

Draco69
They all die via speedblitz.

Zero isn't likely affecting a being as powerful as Superman nor a magical goddess like Diana.

He has no feats doing so anyone close to their level, thus nullifying that fact.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Draco69
They all die via speedblitz.

Zero isn't likely affecting a being as powerful as Superman nor a magical goddess like Diana.

He has no feats doing so anyone close to their level, thus nullifying that fact.

Superman's powers can be drained by parasite.

Diana can be shot and killed with a bullet to the head.

Why wouldnt zero be effective? I agree with you on the speedblitz, though.

Draco69
Superman's powers can be drained by parasite.

Due to the specific nature of Parasite's physiology in conjunction with his Krypotonian hybrid physiology.

Zero has nothing to that liking. You have no evidence that Zero can "destroy" Superman with a poor basis on low-tier characters and hyperbole.

You think he can take out Thor?

Diana can be shot and killed with a bullet to the head.

Actually, no. She's been shot in the head before. It HURTS her...but it doesn't hurt her like it would a normal human being. It just penetrates her upper epidermis. When she's been shot, it's never actually penertrated muscle tissue. Bullets never have had to be removed.

Zero apparently has the power to disrupt technological and biological weapons. Too bad Diana is neither. Her powers are purely divine and magical.

Even IF he could do so, her lasso grants her "constant renewing force". Which means Gaea constantly renews her god-given gifts while in contact with the lasso.

Why wouldnt zero be effective? though.

He'll be an effective bag of bones.....

doctorstrongbad
The MLF would do better with prep time.

LordFear
Due to the specific nature of Parasite's physiology in conjunction with his Krypotonian hybrid physiology.

Zero has nothing to that liking. You have no evidence that Zero can "destroy" Superman with a poor basis on low-tier characters and hyperbole.

You think he can take out Thor?

Actually, no. She's been shot in the head before. It HURTS her...but it doesn't hurt her like it would a normal human being. It just penetrates her upper epidermis. When she's been shot, it's never actually penertrated muscle tissue. Bullets never have had to be removed.

Zero apparently has the power to disrupt technological and biological weapons. Too bad Diana is neither. Her powers are purely divine and magical.

Even IF he could do so, her lasso grants her "constant renewing force". Which means Gaea constantly renews her god-given gifts while in contact with the lasso.

He'll be an effective bag of bones.....

You say all that to say what?
Parasites don't drain Superman?
IS there anybody that you will concede to that can b eat Superman?

Draco69
Originally posted by LordFear
You say all that to say what?
Parasites don't drain Superman?
IS there anybody that you will concede to that can b eat Superman?

Yeeeeeeah.

Thor.
Green Lantern.
Flash.
Captain Marvel.
Nearly any Marvel herald/cosmic.
Doctor Strange.

Plenty.

Don't be smart....

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Validus
Yeeeeeeah.

Thor.
Green Lantern.
Flash.
Captain Marvel.
Nearly any Marvel herald/cosmic.
Doctor Strange.

Plenty.

Don't be smart....

roll eyes (sarcastic)
Don't forget Wonder Woman, lol am i rite?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.