what will happen when the AWE trailers come out?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

katelovespirate
Cause I don't know about you guys... but I'm thinking I will literally pass out when i see the first AWE preview or trailer.

I mean think about it... the epic music will start, we'll see the characters in their new costumes, we'll probably see hints of kisses or violent moments between characters, we're probably going to see the pirates battling the EITC dramatically, we'll see Singapore, oh my gosh, i'm freaking out just thinking about it. hahaha. i just cant wait for the new adventure.

Does anyone know when the preview will come out? It ought to be soon...

Red Two
I will wait for the AWE movie

evilm0nki3
hmmm i dunno... im excited though..

maybe january? or february..

pyratequeen
I am so dying to see the trailer. Does anyone know for certain when one will come out?

vegaofthelyre
SERIOUSLY. I honestly felt cheated when I found out it wouldn't be on the Pirates DVD. I can't wait to see the trailer though. I've watched the DMC one on Youtube the other day and I was struck by how good it was. Hopefully the AWE trailer will blow me away too!! (And hopefully it'll hint at LOTS of danger, KISSING and swashbuckling across the seas)

I rather like the whole "Captain Jack is Back" tagline. Gets me excited. Perhaps they will use it again?

PirateDiva
Oh ya i remember everytime the trailer would come on before they released DMC my heart would literally stop!!! And i would get major goosebumps!!!!

Thanks a lot KATE....i just went to a Yoga class to calm down because of finals and AWE and DMC....and now im alll Crazy, and Hyper and excited and stressed again!!! LMAO!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Back to the stess threapy thread for me again....lmao!

katelovespirate
hahaha sorry^^^. i've been listening to enya non-stop and doing pilates nonstop. one more final. lol.

but i keep imagining the trailer, man its gonna be sweet. remember all those fake trailor scripts that were floating around? they sounded incredible. imagine what the real one is going to be like!!! im thinking thirty seconds of agonizing, incredible joy.

and i bet they will play up the love triangle tons. lol. get ready for panic attacks, everyone!!!

it HAS to be out sometime in January, right? otherwise it would be cutting it way too close to the film.

Bwa Ha Ha
when AWE does actually come out, will the first person to see it be posting the major spoilers on this forum or keep quiet?

PirateDiva
Originally posted by katelovespirate
hahaha sorry^^^. i've been listening to enya non-stop and doing pilates nonstop. one more final. lol.

but i keep imagining the trailer, man its gonna be sweet. remember all those fake trailor scripts that were floating around? they sounded incredible. imagine what the real one is going to be like!!! im thinking thirty seconds of agonizing, incredible joy.

and i bet they will play up the love triangle tons. lol. get ready for panic attacks, everyone!!!

it HAS to be out sometime in January, right? otherwise it would be cutting it way too close to the film.

Ya i remember all those fake trailers my heart skipped a beat when i read the first one....i was like are u kidding me....this is amazing.....now i can only imagine how im going to react when the real thing comes out........IM GONNA GOOO INSANE!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG....im already freaking out...lol....Are you happy now KATE!!!!???? laughing

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Bwa Ha Ha
when AWE does actually come out, will the first person to see it be posting the major spoilers on this forum or keep quiet?

well the movie is schduled to come out the same day everywhere around the world......but hours are different.....so that day i shall definately not be paying attention to ppl in Australia, or London or anywhere in the world where they are like a day ahead of us!!! LOL!! at least until ive seen it!

ToddianGirl
Originally posted by Bwa Ha Ha
AT Worlds End comes out May 25th 2007 Worldwide.

katelovespirate
Originally posted by PirateDiva
Ya i remember all those fake trailers my heart skipped a beat when i read the first one....i was like are u kidding me....this is amazing.....now i can only imagine how im going to react when the real thing comes out........IM GONNA GOOO INSANE!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG....im already freaking out...lol....Are you happy now KATE!!!!???? laughing

misery loves company, mate. wink xoxoxo

PirateDiva
Oh those words are sooooo very true....it isnt bittersweet unless theres some sort of agony!!!

a-k-a-amber
Gosh i think its coming out in febuary b/c unless they put it on a TnT movie or Bruckhiemer Bridge to terebithia is the next Disney coming out..so it just makes sense doncha thinik? even though it completely sucks...

Mistypirate
I wont get to see it the first time. I will probably freak out and faint.

a-k-a-amber
lol ditto i remember the first time i saw the DMC trilaer i was at the theaters watching Narnia and it came on and i was like NO WAY! and everyone in the theater laughed at me... but it was worth it and then when i saw the trailer where they show the almost kiss i was freaking out you can ask my brother!

Mistypirate
I never saw a DMC trailer. sad The J/L kiss was shocking and unexpected for me. But in a good way. big grin

a-k-a-amber
wow im surprised u lived... lol

Mistypirate
I was freaking out, when I saw it. When the movie ended, I couldn't stop talking about it. Everyone kept telling me to shut up.

evilm0nki3
hehe i saw the DMC trailer alot.. it was on quite a few movies!

Hambah
i saw the dmc trailer like once
but i didnt think much of it
i didnt see the one where it showed the jack/liz almost kiss
so i was really surprised when i saw the movie

PirateDiva
No when i saw the trailer....i freaked out!! Like screamed status....then when i saw the almost KISS....i couldnt sit still.....i remember i spent the whole movie that i was watching...contemplating DMC...i was lIke Jack and Liz kiss....naw!!! So when i watched the movie after the curiosity scene i was like shame on them they fooled us....grrrrr.....but then the end came and they kissed and i grabbed my friends arm and squeeezed really tight....i almost broke her arm off...lmao!!

tee_pirategirl
yeah i thought they just teased us with the trailer as well cause usually things they give hints of in trailers don't happen BUT IT DID and I was like YIPEEEEEE.........

anyways I'm so was so sad cause i won't get to see AWE when it somes out...I'll be in India or Malasia and Thailand or something my dad planned a tour for us right after school finishes and we're gonna see a few countries and he didn't even TELL ME about it so I could stop him and.....*siiiigh* it's frustrating..do u know if they show AWE in singapor? cause I think it's one of the places we'll be going. but seriousely: do they show AWE in those far off countries?

PirateDiva
I doubt it....but hey ur traveling thats pretty cool.....but ya since im such a pirate freak and something stood in my way of seeing that movie at midnight of May 25th....i'd probably be depressed too.....but Signapor at least ur going to one of Jacks favorite places! thats sort of in the spirit!

tee_pirategirl
well yeah thanks for cheering me up...but i still feel I'll have a go at trying to stop my parents it's what jack would've done and I'ma gonna try and talk my way outta the trip but hey if I don't stop them..you're right at least I can honestly say that I HAVE been to singapore..thanks for the spirit!

akanai
i think trailer will come out in April.

SarahB
Originally posted by akanai
i think trailer will come out in April.

oooooo yay! my b-day month lolbig grin
well the movie comes out in may so like yh somewhere in the middle of april.

katelovespirate
not till APRIL!?!?!? not even short teasers before then?!?!?! i hope you're kidding.... lol....

SarahB
lol.....im just guessin...i hope nt aswell but the DMC trailer cme out the month b4 DMC movie came out (july) sooooooo im just gueesin frm tht

evilm0nki3
hmmm but the teaser camer out ... *counts* 8 months before sooo..

SarahB
oh ryt........

PirateDiva
Ya April is cutting it toooo close....i think the official trailer comes out a month before to promote the movie....but the teaser is to get everyone excited or kill everyone from heart attacks...lol!!

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by katelovespirate

OMG You like Enya too??
I thought I was the only one.
Well to be honest I think the oficial trailer may come at least in April or the end of march. I think that Jan, Feb, is too early IMO.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.