Ghost Rider vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starhawk
Who wins?

Galan007
GR 10/10

Soljer
Originally posted by Galan007
GR 10/10

But the HULK IS THE STRONGEST ONE THERE IS!!!!

MightyEInherjar
Would the stare really stop Hulk though?

You have to figure that his head is already filled with madness, that the effects of the stare either wouldn't effect him, or only succeed in making him angrier exponentially.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Would the stare really stop Hulk though?

You have to figure that his head is already filled with madness, that the effects of the stare either wouldn't effect him, or only succeed in making him angrier exponentially.

Hulk doesn't have a good record against magical attacks. Also, he's full of regret from the things he's done, so it would work.

zbucsz
if i remember they fought before wit hulk beating him

hulk10
HULK!100\10

Starhawk
Originally posted by zbucsz
if i remember they fought before wit hulk beating him

This is current Ghost Rider, sorry I should've said that before.

Starhawk

Starhawk
Excerpt from the "Canadian Law Dictionary"

pedophilia
Pedophilia or paedophilia (see spelling differences) is the paraphilia of being sexually attracted primarily or exclusively to prepubescent or peripubescent children. Persons with this attraction are called pedophiles.

In contrast to the generally accepted medical definition, the term pedophile is also used colloquially to denote significantly older adults who are sexually attracted to adolescents below the local age of consent, as well as those who have sexually abused a child.

LordFear
Hulk all the way

Starhawk
sorry wrong thread

Loot

Soljer
Originally posted by Starhawk
sorry wrong thread

I was wondering. I thought "Since when were the Hulk and the Ghost Rider pedophiles?" stick out tongue

Loot
Originally posted by Soljer
I was wondering. I thought "Since when were the Hulk and the Ghost Rider pedophiles?" stick out tongue

i always had doubts about the hulk

Starhawk
Originally posted by Soljer

Oh you missed the special edition issue? LMAO

Soljer
Oh you missed the special edition issue? LMAO

laughing

DevilGoblin
hulk 300/300

Grimm22
Classic GR fought Hulk in Giant Hulk #1 and got owned!

Of course, Classic GR <<<<<<<<<< Current GR

DevilGoblin
Originally posted by Grimm22
Classic GR fought Hulk in Giant Hulk #1 and got owned!

Of course, Classic GR <<<<<<<<<< Current GR

you hate the hulk, nothing new

you are the most ignorant poster of the net, nothing new too

hulk's cosmic being

Starhawk
Hulk is not a cosmic being, he's the world's largest paperweight with legs.

Grimm22
Originally posted by DevilGoblin

hulk's cosmic being

Hulk is a cosmic being?!?! What the f**k?

eek! laughing

Wow...Just wow! laughing

xmarksthespot
Penance stare. GR wins.

golem370
Paper Wait that took mutliple Avengers at the same time. People understimate Hulk. People like Batman and Wolverine pull of the impossible. Hulk as took alot of damage and has caused alot of damage. He can jump miles and miles with leaps he maybe the strongest Marvel Character besides Cosmics. He is damn impressive. Ghost Rider has no chance.

juggernaut66666

hulk's cosmic being
w00tw00t
Profiled.

golem370
It wouldn't work on Hulk

juggernaut66666
Didn't Ghost Rider already beat him with Hellfire? shifty

Starhawk
If GR can take Dr Strange doesn't he have a chance against Hulk?

juggernaut66666
If GR can take Dr Strange doesn't he have a chance against Hulk?
Gr taking on Dr Strange is a bit PIS.

golem370
Vs Doom

golem370
2nd

Starhawk
Im not 100% sure how this fight would go but current Ghost Rider is MUCH more powerfull then he ever was before.

DarkCrawler
GR probably wins.

CyberDragon
Ghost Rider, he definetly wins this

quickshot
GR wins i mean hulk always talks about his guilt, but ghost rider would have to play this cleverly he doesn't want hulk to get agressive and smash his face about not allowing him to make eye contact

King_Mungi
ha! anyone see the old Ghost Rider vs. Hulk battle?

King Kandy
Hulks probably one of the most Penance-Stare vulnerable characters there is...

guy222
Originally posted by King_Mungi

zarathos/blaze defeated hulk smile

jasofisc
Originally posted by King_Mungi
no but I would love too

Accel
GR took Hulk out before by put fire around him and taking away his oxygen. Not sure if that would work now.

Still, I don't see Hulk being invulnerable to the Penance Stare.

Tassadar
The Hulk wins, all of Ghost Riders attacks are useless against him.
Chains- doesn't matter how creative he gets with 'em, they aren't going to do squat to the Hulk.
Hellfire- classic GR used this on the Hulk, it knocked him out because he couldn't breath, not because it actually hurt him, and Hulk now adapts fast enough to be immune to said tactic.
Fighting h2h- GR doesn't stand a chance, his regenerative abilities won't help him if Hulk flings him into the Pacific and his bike can't catch him before he hits the water and starts sinking.
Penance stare- Hulk is classified as not in control of his own actions. That means he's insane. PS does not work on insane people. Do I need to connect it with a piece of string?

guy222
Originally posted by Tassadar
The Hulk wins, all of Ghost Riders attacks are useless against him.
Chains- doesn't matter how creative he gets with 'em, they aren't going to do squat to the Hulk.
Hellfire- classic GR used this on the Hulk, it knocked him out because he couldn't breath, not because it actually hurt him, and Hulk now adapts fast enough to be immune to said tactic.
Fighting h2h- GR doesn't stand a chance, his regenerative abilities won't help him if Hulk flings him into the Pacific and his bike can't catch him before he hits the water and starts sinking.
Penance stare- Hulk is classified as not in control of his own actions. That means he's insane. PS does not work on insane people. Do I need to connect it with a piece of string?

any form of gr won't tire spirit of vengeance

smile

DevilGoblin
Hulk wins 10/10. No contest.

Brutacus
Simple question to you, do you think that hulk can lose????
Or are you going to say hulk 10/10 in every topic???

guy222

ghostie and hulkie have a past smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.