Green Goblin versus Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
no prep. fight in NYC

Goblin has his usual equipment.

supervenom
Who is stronger Physically? Any feats?

I know Goblin is pretty strong and his skin is really durable.

However based on my limited knowledge, without the Pumpkins (because of fire), it would be Venom hands down. With the Pumpkins, I say Venom 8/10

Howard_Jones
Usual Equipment for Goblin?

If that's the case, Venom 6 or 7 out of 10.

Soljer
If a pumpkin bomb can take out wonderman....

Sam Z
Dozen granades and anti-tank missile wasn't able to take Venom before.
And he is stronger than Goblin.

Soljer
Originally posted by Sam Z
Dozen granades and anti-tank missile wasn't able to take Venom before.
And he is stronger than Goblin.

And Wonderman has taken things that would make Venom wet himself.

A pumpkin bomb still took him out.

That wasn't a PIS moment or a downgrade for Wonderman, that was just showing the Goblin's incredible UPGRADE.

That's all.

shifty

Howard_Jones
Venom is leagues above Goblin in strength. He's class 35-40ish.

Sam Z
Originally posted by Soljer
And Wonderman has taken things that would make Venom wet himself.

A pumpkin bomb still took him out.

That wasn't a PIS moment or a downgrade for Wonderman, that was just showing the Goblin's incredible UPGRADE.

That's all.

shifty

You mean his weaponary upgrade? Cause even Spider-man took his bombs before. confused

Soljer
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Venom is leagues above Goblin in strength. He's class 35-40ish.

Wonderman is class 90-100ish.

Yes - goblin got a huge weaponry upgrade. Spiderman taking his bombs to them knocking the shit out of Wonderman?

Howard_Jones
The problem is that Venom is much quicker than Wonder-Man, and Wondy got blasted from behind.

Ultraman Baltan
GG wins. Venom is very powerful, but not only can Goblin keep up for a long time, but weapons like the Whopper Bomb and the Oxygen Bomb put him ahead.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Soljer
Wonderman is class 90-100ish.

Yes - goblin got a huge weaponry upgrade. Spiderman taking his bombs to them knocking the shit out of Wonderman?

Pretty sure it was a Whopper Bomb.

LordFear
yeah but we are hot talking about WW here. I think Venom has more versatility than Greeny

braz
Originally posted by supervenom
Who is stronger Physically? Any feats?

I know Goblin is pretty strong and his skin is really durable.

However based on my limited knowledge, without the Pumpkins (because of fire), it would be Venom hands down. With the Pumpkins, I say Venom 8/10

i thought he had pumpkin bombs as a part of his standard arsenal..? confused

Sam Z
Wait, does goblin have glider? Because if not, he is screwed...
If yes, he can just bomb from big distance.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by LordFear
yeah but we are hot talking about WW here. I think Venom has more versatility than Greeny

Not true. GG upsgraded his Glider not too long ago, and is already mega fast. I mean, not only does he dodge bullets, but he went longer in h2h with Spidey at his best than Venom has. Venom is stronger(but not by much), but GG is faster now.

Sam Z
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Not true. GG upsgraded his Glider not too long ago, and is already mega fast. I mean, not only does he dodge bullets, but he went longer in h2h with Spidey at his best than Venom has. Venom is stronger(but not by much), but GG is faster now.
Goblin went longer and Venom was never koed by Spider-man before. And venom is way faster.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Sam Z
Goblin went longer and Venom was never koed by Spider-man before. And venom is way faster.

Actually, Spiderman HAS KOed Venom before, believe it or not. Oh, and no, Venom isn't fast head on. Sneak attacks? Yeah. Head to head? Goblin is quicker on his feet.

lorddreamer
If Goblin is smart, he takes it, but Venom goes pretty nuts... Also, if he uses sneak attacks like he used to do with Spiderman, he'll have an advantage... I think. 5/10

Howard_Jones
Actually, Spiderman HAS KOed Venom before, believe it or not. Oh, and no, Venom isn't fast head on. Sneak attacks? Yeah. Head to head? Goblin is quicker on his feet.

No, Spider-Man has not KOed Venom before. At least not Brock. Spider-Man has even remarked that he can't beat Brock in Hand to Hand combat. He's also stated that Venom is faster, stronger, etc on more than one occasion. Unless Norman stays his distance, he's gonna get throttled.

Sam Z

Spider-man has only koed Venom when symbiote left host's head vulnerable because Eddie used to many webbing. Except that fight Spider's attacks were always useless against Venom.
As for speed, Goblin was never able to catch speeding bullets, so Venom's speed is greater than his.
As for strength, it's not even a question.

Bentley
McGargan for the win. 8/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.