Tia controls the sea

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shannstar79
This just came to me tell me what you guys think

"who ever holds the heart of Davy Jones Controls the Sea"

Tia holds the heart!!
she dosent actually have the heart, but he loves her so in a sence she does have Davy's heart!! There for she controls the sea

Thats how I explain Wills good luck when it comes to his never drowning and alays being unharmed when it comes to the cluttches of the sea or drowning!!

She needs Will for some reason, she will not let him Drown at the hands of the sea beacsue I beleive she controls the sea/

She is making his destiny , I dont believe he has a touch of destiny, she is giving hims a destiny

willofthewisp
That's not a bad theory at all. I wonder if that's true, if the EITC having the actual heart would do anything. You've brought up an interesting idea.

pyratequeen
interesting thought. I see you point.

PirateDiva
Ya since Tia Dahlma is suppose to be Calypso trapped in a human form....it's in her best intrests to keep those of thr Brethern (pirate council) alive (because its said that they were the ones who trapped her or something like that) So that would explain why she is determined to keep Barbossa, and Jack alive!

What if this whole time Tia has been running the show! i mean they keep saying that Tia has a lot more power than she leads on to believe!

evilm0nki3
Originally posted by PirateDiva
Ya since Tia Dahlma is suppose to be Calypso trapped in a human form....it's in her best intrests to keep those of thr Brethern (pirate council) alive (because its said that they were the ones who trapped her or something like that) So that would explain why she is determined to keep Barbossa, and Jack alive!

What if this whole time Tia has been running the show! i mean they keep saying that Tia has a lot more power than she leads on to believe!

Yeah! I was thinking about it all today.. it makes so much sense now why she brought barbossa back and why she is so eager to bring jack back eek!

savvysparrow
There's a similiar theory to this one on word player, but it has more to do with why it is Will has a touch of destiny. There's a reason why it is that Will cannot drown, why it was that he met Elizabeth the way that he did when they were children, and so forth. They maintain that Tia has been controlling his destiny from the beginning of the story.

Interesting, isn't it? The theory is more interesting when I'm not sumarizing it. I'll try to find the link.

katelovespirate
Originally posted by savvysparrow
There's a similiar theory to this one on word player, but it has more to do with why it is Will has a touch of destiny. There's a reason why it is that Will cannot drown, why it was that he met Elizabeth the way that he did when they were children, and so forth. They maintain that Tia has been controlling his destiny from the beginning of the story.

Interesting, isn't it? The theory is more interesting when I'm not sumarizing it. I'll try to find the link.

i like this theory. a lot. makes a lot of sense. hmmm. lots to think about.

then you could take it to a whole new conspiracy theorist level of bootstrap making a deal with tia years before, basically selling Will's soul to her, crazy things like that, hahaha. smile

with the pirate brethran, they each have a piece of 8, which are the keys to setting tia free, as wikipedia holds anyways. lol.

katelovespirate
my crazy friend sent me ridiculous your mom jokes, pirates style:

Tia's mom had teeth so ugly, she used a tootpaste called "why bother".

Jack's mom was so smelly the only dis i'm gonna give her is a disinfectant.

Marty's mom was so short she committed suicide by jumping off the curb.

i never really understand your mom jokes. lol

PirateDiva
Ya and when Tia says "You want to know me" then Jack gets a look on his face like what?<----what do u guys think that was about I never understood it much!!!

Mistypirate
I think Jack's face was more of like a shock. The "touch of destiny" line comes before or after the "you want to know me" line?

PirateDiva
before!

Mistypirate
I think Jack was more shocked because of that "touch of destiny line". Jack tries to get her away from him, because he knew that whatever destiny Tia was telling Will about was not good. So Jack tries to move Tia away from Will. As if to avoid further discussion of that topic.

evilm0nki3
Hahahahahahahha. Maybe he was surprised that Tia Dalma was actually hitting on Will! lol probably not..

I love the line after will says "She doesn't look like much" about the boat in half and Jack says "Neither do you."

big grin

shannstar79
Originally posted by savvysparrow

yes we have been talking about that on word player as well for a few days me and a friend of mine stared thatsmile

shannstar79
This was all just a thought to me, but I am so glad all of you agree!! I just thought you know it is in Tia's best intrestto keep everyone alive and on her side in a sence bescause she needs to gain something from them

SarahB
mmmmmmmmm yh nd bout the touch of destiny thing tht shannstar79 was tlkin bout i see wat u mean aswell

PirateDiva
Originally posted by shannstar79
This was all just a thought to me, but I am so glad all of you agree!! I just thought you know it is in Tia's best intrestto keep everyone alive and on her side in a sence bescause she needs to gain something from them

Yes....and if im correct i think its to release her from her human form!!!

Mistypirate
Yep they all have one of the coins of eights, she needs the coins in order to be cast out of her human form

Chiki Mina
My question is, where did Jack get these coins? OR who haves them?

PirateDiva
Right? Never thought of that! Who gave him the coin that makes him part of the bretheren?

willofthewisp
That's kind of creepy to think Tia's been in on it since the beginning. Really cool, but definitely creepy.

PirateDiva
I agree....the idea that Tia has been controlling everyones destiny til now....is creepy and now maybe thats why there is going to be soooo much chaos because Tia's had it....she wants out of this human form.....so unleashing the wrath of calypso!

Chiki Mina
I think Tia is awesome. Yeah she can be "ugly" I guess. But shes wise and awesome. And I personally think she doesnt use people for the hell of it, I really do think she helps them.

Mistypirate
I agree Mina, she sees people's hearts desires, she is kind of like a motivation to the characters, so they can fallow what they really want. I don't believe she uses people, like some say. She is pretty aware of their destiny, therefore she encourage them to fallow what they really desire.

willofthewisp
She is certainly intriguing. Someone should write up a backstory on her, like her previous adventures and her "romance" with Jack. I think in spite of being Calypso and in spite of being very wise and able to see through people, she has very human characteristics.

Someone should write up one on Barbossa too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.