The "Marr-i-age" Scene

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

*jcd*gmc*
I just rented the movie (omg i watched it billions of times) and if this hasn't been posted, Jack is clearly shifting his eyes from Liz' face, to her breasts, to "places unknown". Obviously he's just saying marriage, but in fact implying sex. sorry I just had to say that because I noticed it the first time I saw it and I felt very uncomfortable watching it with my dad!!

Also, I noticed the finger-shaped bruises on Tia's shoulder, the Davey Jones locket, and Barbossa's boots when the monkey climbed on them-at first, they barely show them when the monkey first runs away, but later on, you see the monkey up close and the boots are there.

I also noticed something in Tia's shack. At the end when they're all sad because Jack just died, they show Gibbs in the doorway. On the wall-whenever he is talking-there are circular shaped thing that resembles the suction cups in the Kraken. I don't know if it means anything, but please comment. THANX

katelovespirate
hahaha yayayay!!! smile As Willofthewisp might say, "you've taken your first step into a larger world"...

Jack does a lot of subtle lizzie checking out, which is interesting seeing as she has absolutely no figure in those man clothes, lol... smile

Hambah
haha, you'll notice that in the scene where they first board the pearl, known as the "hide the rum" or "you smell funny" scene, when he's explaining the compass, he says "it points to the thing you want most" then he glances at her lips then says "in this world"

evilm0nki3
You know what I finally noticed?? I think it was mentioned here before and I didn't know what yall were talking about but, in the curiosity scene, right after jack says "My compass works fine" it shows a wider shot with liz and jack.. and jack is standing right behind the cannon... and.. yeah...

Understand, anyone? lol

katelovespirate
yes... those writers. and actors. and director. lol. poor Walt Disney. lol.

-savvychick-
yeah...loool...i noticed that toobig grin

evilm0nki3
I'm glad my parents dont get these things...

big grin

PirateDiva
KATE.....drooling over ur siggy!! OMG...Jealous!!!

Savvychick and evilmonkie love the siggys too!!!!

evilm0nki3
thank ya!

kate's sig looks soo professional!

sailorleo
yeah it's good, the text is a little fuzzy though...smile

tee_pirategirl
OMG I'm so happy you mentioned these things..I noticed them too but I thought it was just cause I have a perverted mind and I'm imagining them.

so happy...you proved me that I'm not crazy

SarahB
lol....

yh kate nice siggywink

katelovespirate
yay thanks guys! lol. i said this earlier but i got a new program cause i'm doing some advertising in my office, so i get to explore it by making fun stuff. hopefully i'll figure out how to make the text less fuzzy and stuff. smile you guys are sweet.

SarahB
wink

disjointed
Sorry, but what do the finger shaped bruises on Tia's shoulder mean?

katelovespirate
they are either bruises or hena. the bruises theory went along with the "black teeth come from Davy Jones' ink" theory, which was countered by the hallucinagenic chewing drug root theory. the bruises could also be a continuation of the hena marks on her hands, which would be sanskrit fertility signs or haitian voodoo charms.

calypso
"Sanskrit fertility signs? Haitian voodoo charms?" This is seriously funny.

And I thought I needed a life. I love all ya'll. We are so headed for a big fall after AWE is released. I can see us talking about these movies for 3-4 years afterward waiting for 4 to come out.

willofthewisp
"hahaha yayayay!!! As Willofthewisp might say, "you've taken your first step into a larger world"...

Jack does a lot of subtle lizzie checking out, which is interesting seeing as she has absolutely no figure in those man clothes, lol..."-----Kate

Yeah, but to a man in love, things like figures don't matter. He's having his fun imagining....

Does anyone have a good picture of Tia with her bruises? I need to see them for myself.

J&E Shipper
Yah... I kind of suspected that, but didn't say anything figuring people might think I have some perverted mind or something... *shifty eyes*

katelovespirate
Originally posted by calypso
"Sanskrit fertility signs? Haitian voodoo charms?" This is seriously funny.

And I thought I needed a life. I love all ya'll. We are so headed for a big fall after AWE is released. I can see us talking about these movies for 3-4 years afterward waiting for 4 to come out.

hahaha love ya too! actually i knew that cause i am a culture nut, and travel a lot. The official religion in Haiti is actually voodoo. its pretty scary. and i had to do some research on Sanskrit symbolism for a show I costumed a while back.

but other than that, i do need to get a life. wink i spend entirely too much free time on here.

*jcd*gmc*
Originally posted by katelovespirate
hahaha yayayay!!! smile As Willofthewisp might say, "you've taken your first step into a larger world"...

Jack does a lot of subtle lizzie checking out, which is interesting seeing as she has absolutely no figure in those man clothes, lol... smile

I really appreciate that! smile but you people should check it out--the whole tentacle thing.. thanx again!

*jcd*gmc*
Originally posted by tee_pirategirl
OMG I'm so happy you mentioned these things..I noticed them too but I thought it was just cause I have a perverted mind and I'm imagining them.

so happy...you proved me that I'm not crazy

I know--if I told anyone else this, they'd be like PERVERT! it's just, we notice these things that could mean anything..

..Also, I noticed that when Liz says, "I just thought I'd be married by now" Jack looks at her breasts with wide eyes as if to say, "You should be married already with those beauties." I'm sorry this is sooo perverted but it's true!!!!!

willofthewisp
I never thought of it that way. That's interesting. I always thought he was making kind of a disgusted look like, "why on earth would you want to be married to Will" or something along those lines. Either way, I think the idea of her marrying anyone but him is pretty displeasing to our dear captain.

CaptinJackLover
I actually agree with you Willo...althought thats not what i had thought of first...i always thought he was just thinking "wow. sad for u but great for me...lets use to this to my advantage." and thats when he makes the suggestion.

calypso
I find it very interesting that TnT have differing opinions on whether Lizzy would have let Jack kiss her.
Who wrote this thing anyway. How can they have differing opinions. Did Ted say "Oh my, she let's him kiss her" and Terry said "Oh goodness, she wouldn't let him kiss her." I guess Gore settled it with "Well, we will agree to disagree, but no kiss now."
TnT have me confused as to who really wrote this storeeeeey.
(Sorry, couldn't help myself.)

calypso
Kate, I wasn't talking about you "getting a life." I was talking about me, because I have so much emotion wrapped up in this 3-some.

I am glad you contribute the way you do. I always learn something from you. smile

willofthewisp
That's something I can't get over with T&T. Sure you may make a great writing team, but if you can't agree on basic motivations and desires of characters, how are you going to get anything done? That's why AWE will be such a surprise no matter what happens imo. Of course, they might just be throwing everyone off.

Where's LovelyOne been?

calypso
Finals maybe.

willofthewisp
I wonder if she gets to do any filming herself since she's a film studies major. That would be awesome, hard but awesome. I've always wanted to make a movie.

calypso
Hey, we could do the dairies. I need some nuttiness in my life right now.

willofthewisp
Describe the diaries, like the movies told by the characters' point of view?

willofthewisp
I have a small idea to keep this thread alive. How should Jack next propose? Because we know he wants to.

calypso
Hum, about when Lizzie, et al show up in Purgatory. Gibbs & crew run ahead of Lizzy and Will and Gibbs finds Jack standing in the middle of a barren plane surrounded by sword wielding crabs.

Gibbs: Captain, are you ok.

Jack: Yea, I would have been a whole lot better if Miss Swann had not
tricked me one more time.

Gibbs: Captain, you be a smart man, how could you let that slip of gurl
trick you?

Jack: Ah, Mr. Gibbs, my female intuitive nature has failed me as well as
my compass. (Jack looks down at the cannon on the deck and
winces.)But, I guess one thing has come out of this slight
deviation off course, I find I cannot live without that slip of a gurl.

Gibbs: Aye, Captain she has gotten into all of our hearts. She has
really been upset over the Kraken takin' you down.

Jack: When I get through with her, she will think those tentacles from
that fiercesome beastie were tame. Oi, is that young Will and
Barbosa too?

Gibbs: For sure Captain, both want the Pearl and besides Will, I think
the monkey wants the gurl too. (Both turn to look at Lizzy, Will,
and Barbossa as they climb up onto the deck of the broken and
bruised Pearl shimmering with Kraken slime in the dim light.)

Jack: Oi, I have something to say to all of you. Hector, thanks for
leading the rescue trip for me At Worlds End. But you and I will
always be locked into mortal combat til our end days.
Will, just because you don't wear hose and little buckle shoes

calypso
does't mean you are a pirate. I told you there are some things a man can do and some things a man can't do. I will be glad to give you the Pearl so you can rescue your father, but you have to give up Lizzy. (Lizzy starts to protest, but Jack holds up his hand for her to stop.) Lizzy, my compass doesn't work because you have had me befuddled since we were stranded on that little spit of land by Barbossa. I have been loath to take what I want most in this world and I want to spend the rest of my life with you under whatever conditions you set forth.
But, first I owe you for sending me to purgatory and for giving me
the(se) crabs.

katelovespirate
mmmm nice work calypso! smile i cant picture it now.... sigh....

maybe Elizabeth should be out walking on the beach after staying up all night, and then Jack should walk towards her as the sun rises and the music swells... oh woops, wrong film. lol.

I'd imagine something Robin Hood-- they are in the middle of a battle and Jack yells something cheeky like, "this could be our last moment alive--- so will you marry me or what?"

calypso
IMO Lizzy would probably take the sword away from one of the crabs and start after Jack for assuming she wants him even if she does.

willofthewisp
Nicely done, Calypso. I like how confident you seem to make Jack in his proposal. He's got to know Liz loves him. Very good.

I keep thinking he'll refer back to his first marriage proposal.

Liz: Not a bad bit of rescuing?
Jack: Please. You have to stop quoting Star Wars.

Jk. Here is the real proposal scene.

(Jack is alone on the deck of the Pearl. It's still his special girl and he hasn't gotten to be alone to walk up and down the deck, take the helm, climb the crow's nest)
Liz: You know, wondering if I should leave you and the railing alone is thanks enough for all my hard work.

Jack: What a cynical thing to say, love. I find when you're coy to be the most alluring.

Liz: (waits for her thanks) You know, I think I'll continue to be sincere for a while. I sailed halfway across the earth, fought the most infamous pirates in history...

Jack: Just as I would have done by your side if I was not shut away after being eaten alive, which by the way, I have you to thank for that. Thank you, Elizabeth.

Liz: What...

Jack: Thank you for putting me on your hook and baiting the most feared beastie in the seven seas to swallow me whole. Nothing like being digested.

Liz: I don't know what to say.

Jack: You say you're welcome because I thanked you for sparing me all that sailing and fighting with a quick Judas kiss.

Liz (losing it): It was to save everyone! I couldn't let us all die! Who would have thought the great Captain Jack Sparrow would actually lose? I risked my life to bring you back. When the others wanted to quit, I pushed them to keep going. My father has no idea where I am, hasn't seen me in months. And hearing you say all that...

(Jack wisely says nothing)

Liz: It makes me wonder why I did it.

Jack: I think you know why you did it.

Liz: I do?

Jack: Yes, I do. (edges closer) You're in love with me.

Liz (laughs): Of all the...just because destitute wenches fall in love with you, Jack, does NOT mean someone with a full brain...

(Jack pushes her up against the mast)

Jack: That's exactly why I love you, Lizzie. You aren't that kind of woman. (kisses her, hard. The kiss almost seems to drain her) No woman can send a man to his death and make him want to hear her call him unless he's in love. That's why I know you love me, darling. I love you too much for you not to. (kisses her a little slower)

Liz: Jack... (kisses him fiercely) Jack! (catches herself and pushes him) If this is a game...

Jack: I'm reminded of a proposal.

Liz: Of sorts.

Jack: A proposal, nonetheless. But you weren't interested.

Liz: ( a little coyly) If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.

Jack: Marry me, love. No other woman will do. I'll give you anything in the world, anything you could want.

Liz: I won't be one of your wenches, Jack.

Jack: A wife isn't a wench, love. She's a captain and first mate and all the fun things in between. I thought having one would tie me up, but not you. Nothing's more stimulating than a wife who'll draw up her sword right next to you.

Liz: (wraps her arms around him. We haven't seen them just hold one another before. We know she's said yes) Bring me that horizon, Jack.

PirateDiva
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Nicely done, Calypso. I like how confident you seem to make Jack in his proposal. He's got to know Liz loves him. Very good.

I keep thinking he'll refer back to his first marriage proposal.

Liz: Not a bad bit of rescuing?
Jack: Please. You have to stop quoting Star Wars.

Jk. Here is the real proposal scene.

(Jack is alone on the deck of the Pearl. It's still his special girl and he hasn't gotten to be alone to walk up and down the deck, take the helm, climb the crow's nest)
Liz: You know, wondering if I should leave you and the railing alone is thanks enough for all my hard work.

Jack: What a cynical thing to say, love. I find when you're coy to be the most alluring.

Liz: (waits for her thanks) You know, I think I'll continue to be sincere for a while. I sailed halfway across the earth, fought the most infamous pirates in history...

Jack: Just as I would have done by your side if I was not shut away after being eaten alive, which by the way, I have you to thank for that. Thank you, Elizabeth.

Liz: What...

Jack: Thank you for putting me on your hook and baiting the most feared beastie in the seven seas to swallow me whole. Nothing like being digested.

Liz: I don't know what to say.

Jack: You say you're welcome because I thanked you for sparing me all that sailing and fighting with a quick Judas kiss.

Liz (losing it): It was to save everyone! I couldn't let us all die! Who would have thought the great Captain Jack Sparrow would actually lose? I risked my life to bring you back. When the others wanted to quit, I pushed them to keep going. My father has no idea where I am, hasn't seen me in months. And hearing you say all that...

(Jack wisely says nothing)

Liz: It makes me wonder why I did it.

Jack: I think you know why you did it.

Liz: I do?

Jack: Yes, I do. (edges closer) You're in love with me.

Liz (laughs): Of all the...just because destitute wenches fall in love with you, Jack, does NOT mean someone with a full brain...

(Jack pushes her up against the mast)

Jack: That's exactly why I love you, Lizzie. You aren't that kind of woman. (kisses her, hard. The kiss almost seems to drain her) No woman can send a man to his death and make him want to hear her call him unless he's in love. That's why I know you love me, darling. I love you too much for you not to. (kisses her a little slower)

Liz: Jack... (kisses him fiercely) Jack! (catches herself and pushes him) If this is a game...

Jack: I'm reminded of a proposal.

Liz: Of sorts.

Jack: A proposal, nonetheless. But you weren't interested.

Liz: ( a little coyly) If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.

Jack: Marry me, love. No other woman will do. I'll give you anything in the world, anything you could want.

Liz: I won't be one of your wenches, Jack.

Jack: A wife isn't a wench, love. She's a captain and first mate and all the fun things in between. I thought having one would tie me up, but not you. Nothing's more stimulating than a wife who'll draw up her sword right next to you.

Liz: (wraps her arms around him. We haven't seen them just hold one another before. We know she's said yes) Bring me that horizon, Jack.

OoOOOO I LOVE IT!!!!! That was beautiful!!! big grin

willofthewisp
Thanks. Someone else go!

katelovespirate
holy shit. sorry. nothing else would do. SCATHINGLY BRILLIANT. the last line... bring me that horizon, Jack... oh sigh.... QUICK RUN AND KIDNAP T AND T AND GET THIS SCENE FILMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its just... so perfect. so beautiful.

katelovespirate
bump. everyone scroll up 3 posts and read the proposal.

willofthewisp
lol, then add your own scenes. I like reading everybody's. I wrote the serious one, here is a funny one.

(The Pearl is in a huge storm, not dangerous, but with lots of waves)
Jack: Take the helm, Mr. Gibbs! (goes over to Liz) Have a rancid piece of fish, love?
Liz (throws up over the side): (mumbled talk)...you!

Jack: I'll take delight in not hearing everything you said before that.

Liz: (wipes her mouth) I'm sorry, Jack. I can usually handle the waves

Jack: I know, love, just like you can usually handle Captain Jack Sparrow.

Liz: I don't need to handle you, Jack. You're not my responsibility.

Jack: Big wave coming.

(Liz vomits again)

Jack: (yelling at her while her head is down) Will you marry me?

Liz: What?

to be continued! Someone else go.

PirateDiva
Lmaolaughing

Bwa Ha Ha
lol!

a-k-a-amber
roflol...lol

Bwa Ha Ha
lol!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.