Gamora vs Lobo H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
Ok, now that people are finally starting to acknowledge that Gamora IS a badass, I figured I'd put it to the ultimate test. So, can the Most Dangerous Woman in the Universe take down the Main Man?

No weapons.
No blood cloning.
A KO is sufficient for a win.

Discuss.

darthgoober
Bump

nvrbeenwthagirl
Id have to go with Lobo on this one. IN her universe she is the deadliest woman alive. IN his universe, Lobo seems to be the deadliest with a universal reputation. Given the fact that Lobo is so much tuffer and stronger, i'd go with him. Now give Gamaro The Guantlets of Atlas and it'd be dead even.

Grimm22
Hmm, I would probobly give Lobo the majority

darthgoober
I'm not arguing with you guys, cause I know that Lobo is a badass(I'd actually really like to see this fight).

But toanyone who might think that this is a curbstomp in Lobo's favor, here's a link to Gamora's respect thread...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=432516

Grimm22
Gamora is extremely badass, but Lobo is just well....Lobo!

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by darthgoober
I'm not arguing with you guys, cause I know that Lobo is a badass(I'd actually rally like to see this fight).

But toanyone who might think that this is a curbstomp in Lobo's favor, here's a link to Gamora's respect thread...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=432516
It isn't so much that Gamora isn't bad assed, and she can whoop Super beings like the hulk and Drax. But when she faces Opponents who are as skilled as her or nearly, like Thor, Lobo, Wonder Woman, Gladiator, and they also trump her in strength and Durability and Speed, then she looses Becuz they can fight and are super powered.

darthgoober
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
It isn't so much that Gamora isn't bad assed, and she can whoop Super beings like the hulk and Drax. But when she faces Opponents who are as skilled as her or nearly, like Thor, Lobo, Wonder Woman, Gladiator, and they also trump her in strength and Durability and Speed, then she looses Becuz they can fight and are super powered.
Oh I'm not arguing for her to take the majority or anything like. I was just saying that I'd like to see that fight. It's hard to gauge how powered up she is since Annihilation(they might expand more on her abilities), but yeah, I'll admit that she still hasn't shown anything YET to put her significantly over Lobo.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by darthgoober
Oh I'm not arguing for her to take the majority or anything like. I was just saying that I'd like to see that fight. It's hard to gauge how powered up she is since Annihilation(they might expand more on her abilities), but yeah, I'll admit that she still hasn't shown anything YET to put her significantly over Lobo.

To her credit, I dont' think anyone Under Wonder Woman in strength and Skills stands a chance against Gamora. Well maybe Karnack and Karate kid. But that's it. HMM I wonder how those three would do in a guantlet?

Galan007
Lobo has beat the sh*t out of Superman in a h2h fight...

Though Lobo may not take this in a clean sweep, he does take the majority IMO...

Lobo 7-8/10

guy222
bumprav

celestialdemon
I love Gamora, and I actually think she can get in a few wins. But this is Lobo. I'll say he wins the majority.

starlock
Lobo for the majority....but i see a good fight

TricksterPriest
I can't see Lobo losing. His healing factor is better than Hulk's and Deadpool's. And his durability, though fluctuating abit, is good enough to shrug off alot of Gamora's attacks.

Not to mention his strength and speed. if he was toned down abit, then yes, this would be an amazing fight. As is, either he eviscerates her, or they ride off together on the bike doing the horizontal tango. naughty

Bouboumaster
Lobo 8/10.

Gamora have universal knowledge on martial arts, thanks to Thanos. She's so skilled that she even might could kill the Magus.

But is this enough to put down Lobo, I'm not sure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.