Ghost Rider vs Blue Devil (& Kid Devil)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starhawk
Okay 2 fights

1) Ghost Rider vs Blue Devil

2) Ghost Rider vs Blue Devil & Kid Devil

King_Mungi
Blue Devil wins via trident sending Ghost Rider back to Hell.

Starhawk
Ghost Rider can go in and out of hell all he wants with his new upgrade.

King_Mungi
I have read the new series and Lucifer basically allowed him to cross over so he could cross over with him onto our plane.

He has yet to show effortlessly cross over from one plane to another

Wolverine2006
Is the new series any good?

Starhawk
No he gave him the power to do it. read issue 3-4

King_Mungi
Decent, I like the idea of Lucifer. Think of the Jet Li movie, "The One".

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Starhawk
No he gave him the power to do it. read issue 3-4

Thanks I have it, he has yet to cross over effortlessly.

Wolverine2006
oh thanx...I'll probably just by the graphic novel when it comes out

Starhawk
He tells strange he;s going to drag Lucifer back into hell. This shows he can do it without Lucifer's co-operation.

King_Mungi
and yet he has not done anything of the sort...yet. Hence my comment he hasn't crossed over effortlessly.

Also that was simple character boosting, but he has yet to show he can cross over with ease.

Starhawk
Dr Strange told him that he was given the power to do it and so far there has been nothing to indicate that power has been removed.

King_Mungi
There's nothing to indicate he can do it easily as we don't know how he can transverse the planes. Hence no on-panel feats...yet.

Simply boosting to Strange who he believed was Lucifer at that time is not concrete evidence of how he can easily transverse the planes. It was him angry and wanting revenge.

Starhawk
No but it was stated that lucifer gave him the power to go in and out of hell and we have seen no evidence that power was removed.

King_Mungi
Yes, but have we seen him do it? no. Have we gotten an explanation how he does it? no. Do we know he can do it easily? No. Hence my comments.

Starhawk
It was stated on panel that he was given the power to and we havent seen any proof that it was taken away so we have to assume he still has it.

King_Mungi
Once again read what I said, I'm not denying it but we have yet to see how he can achieve this or if he can do it easily. As of yet he has no on-panel feats crossing over. See what I mean?

Starhawk
Yes but we know he was given the power and no evidence it was taken away so we assume he still has it.

King_Mungi
...ooook, look at my post above, I even said he had it but we don't know the principles or his ability to do this. For all we know if he uses it again it would be a one way trip, or leave him fatique or whatever. As of right now, no on-panel feats or explanation yet so it's impossible to explain his "new" ability would work especially since Blue Devil could rountinely return him back to Hell.

Starhawk
1) Prove to me that he no longer has the power with on panel proof and I will believe you.

2) He might not have time to do it before Ghost Rider gets to him.

Validus
lol @ this debate

King_Mungi
Are you serious? what the hell did I just say the past two posts...HE HAS THE POWER! My god, are you just ignoring what I said? I said we don't know how he uses...you know what if you can't get what I said multiple times already it's pointless to explain now.

Blue Devil has sent people to hell far stronger than Ghost Rider.

Starhawk
And Ghost Rider can escape hell.

But if you wanna use a cop out, then the battle takes place in hell.

King_Mungi
OH...MY...GOD...it's like nailing a spike into the ground using your head.

Starhawk
Sorry but we've seen no evidence that power was removed.

But to avoid the fight I will just make the battle take place IN hell then.

King_Mungi
Here I will make a comment if the battle is in Hell, if Blue Devil impales Ghost Rider with the trident it's over. It subdued even Eclipso with it. That's his only chance as he has nothing else to phase or hurt GR.

If Kid Devil is added his current set of powers won't be enough. There's more to the kid, but as of what is shown it's not enough to take down GR.

King_Mungi
Sorry but we've seen no evidence that power was removed.

But to avoid the fight I will just make the battle take place IN hell then.

Dude, I will be nice. I have said on 3-4 occasions he HAS the power. There's no debate about that. However, we don't know what happens or how he does it, hence my earlier comments.

Starhawk
We don't need to understand the physics of it, it's enough that he does it.

King_Mungi
We don't need to understand the physics of it, it's enough that he does it.

Actually we do, for all we know if he does it again it could be a one-way trip to Hell or leave him fatiqued crossing over the planes. We just don't know, hence my comments.

Starhawk
He was given the power and there was no mention of it being a one time thing.

King_Mungi
your not seeming to grasp it, and yeah Lucifer could take it away if he wanted to. We just don't know enough of his new power hence my comments.

Starhawk
And we have no evidence it was taken away at any point. You want to assume one way and I want to assume another. Your is no more or less valid then mine.

Draco69
God in heaven, you're an like a Paris Hilton with a bizarre mix of dyslexia and severe ADHD....

What the f**k?

Anyway, Blue Devil in curbstomp. None of Ghost Rider's powers are going to hurt Blue Devil. Unfortunately Blue Devil's plot-device Trident is more than enough to curbstomp the flaming skeleton....

King_Mungi
....what are you talking about? I never said it was taken away, are you reading the right thread?

Starhawk
Yes and so far we have no evidence to say that he can't enter and exit hell as he wishes. You want to assume one way and I want to assume another. Your is no more or less valid then mine.

Draco69
Yes and so far we have no evidence to say that he can't enter and exit hell as he wishes.

Yet you ASSUMED he could.

You want to assume one way and I want to assume another. Your is no more or less valid then mine.

That's the thing. Most of the time your opinions are crocksh*t.....

erm

Starhawk
And yet I manage to do it without being rude to people.

I'm not saying GR would win, just that you can't tell me not to make assumptions on his power when you are doing the same.

Draco69
And yet I manage to do it without being rude to people.

I'm not saying GR would win, just that you can't tell me not to make assumptions on his power when you are doing the same.

YOU made the assumption that Ghost Rider could go in and out of hell as he pleased.

King Mungi stated we have no evidence that he could or couldn't.

You're the one making making assumptions. Listen to your own advice. And don't repeat the "my opinion is valid". It may be...but our opinion that your opinion is crap is just as valid and even more so prevalent....

King_Mungi
HA! Draco now you are in the endless loop! :P

Starhawk
No he made the assumption that it was a one time thing and I said we have no proof of that. His opinion is no more or less valid then mine.

Draco69
Originally posted by King_Mungi
HA! Draco now you are in the endless loop! :P

He'll just stonewall again with:

"Nuh-uh! My opinion is valid! Therefore it's right! Therefore you're wrong! Therefore I win! HUZZAH!"

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Starhawk
I never said anything close to that. We both have opinions on this and its an open question. But his opinion is no more or less valid then mine, since there is no evidence to say he can or can't do it with ease.

Draco69
No he made the assumption that it was a one time thing and I said we have no proof of that. His opinion is no more or less valid then mine.

Um. NO.

YOU are the one that made that assumption. He is the one that said we have no proof of that.

Are you having some sort severe personality disorder?

laughing out loud

You got your roles mixed up.....

Hitler: No! I was the one who was sent to the concentration camps! The Jews put me there!

King_Mungi

No I didn't, did you actually...forget it nevermind your only hearing what you want to hear.

Draco69
I never said anything close to that. We both have opinions on this and its an open question. But his opinion is no more or less valid then mine, since there is no evidence to say he can or can't do it with ease.

Originally posted by Draco69
He'll just stonewall again with:

"Nuh-uh! My opinion is valid! Therefore it's right! Therefore you're wrong! Therefore I win! HUZZAH!"

roll eyes (sarcastic)

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Draco69
Originally posted by King_Mungi
No I didn't, did you actually...forget it nevermind your only hearing what you want to hear.

No, I think he heard you. And his dissociative personality somehow managed to convince him that he was saying the things you were saying and you were saying the things he was saying.

It's cycle of self-abuse....

Starhawk
wow, you have to be rude to debate. I feel pity for you.

We have no evidence to say ethier way on this, there is no evidence to support ethier of our opinions on this.

King_Mungi
wow, you have to be rude to debate. I feel pity for you.

We have no evidence to say ethier way on this, there is no evidence to support ethier of our opinions on this.

Hence my comments on pg.1-2. We don't know.

Starhawk
I agree, so I won't assume one way if you don't assujme another.

Wether or not he can enter and exit hell is an open question. Maybe he can, maybe he can't. We don't know for sure.

Still it's not important enough to start being rude over and fighting, I think allot of the people on these boards have been made angry and bitter by taking this too seriously.

It's christmas time, sit back and have fun.

King_Mungi
You were assuming he could, I said we don't know the facts. Then you repeatably made the comments about how I said he didn't have the power which I stated he did several times.

I don't care in the end, Blue Devil should win the majority in the end thanks to his new trident.

Starhawk
No you were assuming he can't, I never said 100% sure that he could. And what exactly does the trident do?

King_Mungi
No you were assuming he can't, I never said 100% sure that he could. And what exactly does the trident do?

Where did I say he can't? Find me a direct quote as I never did, pleaSe read what I wrote.

Send and track demons, send magical blasts, send demons to hell, render powerful people such as Eclipso incapacitated once the trident peirced her. It's called "Trident of Lucifer"

Starhawk
find me a direct quote where I say 100% that he can. Could this be a misunderstanding?

King_Mungi
You said it a few times.

Ghost Rider can go in and out of hell all he wants with his new upgrade.

He tells strange he;s going to drag Lucifer back into hell. This shows he can do it without Lucifer's co-operation.

And Ghost Rider can escape hell.

Starhawk
I admit the first one which I posted before we started debating the issue.

And I stand by the second statement, and he has escaped hell WITHOUT lucifers power before through other means. so thats what was behind my 3rd statement.

King_Mungi
and yet the debate is about his "new" ability to cross over the planes, you talking about other events have nothing to do what we were debating.

Starhawk
Yet still showing he has more then one way to escape hell.

In any event we agree that there is no 100% yes or no on the subject. Hence no more need for debate.

King_Mungi
Why bring up points that we were never discussing in the first place? makes no sense

I don't care, I said that on pg.1

Starhawk
And yet you debated for 3 pages abotu somehting you care nothing about? Actions speak louder then words. Your taking this way to seriously.

In any event we agree theres no clear awnser and thats whats important, glad we could come together and reach this in a civilized and mature way.

King_Mungi
And yet you debated for 3 pages abotu somehting you care nothing about? Actions speak louder then words. Your taking this way to seriously.

In any event we agree theres no clear awnser and thats whats important, glad we could come together and reach this in a civilized and mature way.

and home many times/nevermind did I say forget about it in this thread? How you continually claimed things I never claimed. Ghost Rider has never easily escaped Hell even in the past, he's always needed help from angels, demons or even Lucifer.

and that's what I said pg.1 on, that we dont know the answers.

Starhawk
And we had a misunderstanding, I thought you were saying 100% that he can't so we do agree then.

And no Daniel Ketch has done it as well and so has that Noble guy.

And so has Blaze before when he first fought Zarathos.

King_Mungi
I have where Ghost Rider fought Zarathos and he didn't easily do it. Hell, prior to the new series Ghost Rider was trapped in Hell and no matter what he did he couldn't escape.

Starhawk
That was a new incarnation of the Johnny Blaze before he got his upgrade.

And we agree on this, there is no 100% awnser as to wether he can or cannot. So that would seem to the end of the debate.

King_Mungi
I know that, and that's who we were talking about this entire thread

That's fine.

Starhawk
No we were talking about him AFTER the upgrade.

But Debate settled we can get back to enjoying the X-mas season.

King_Mungi
I know that, but why use examples of Ghost Rider when it isn't Johnny Blaze

"And no Daniel Ketch has done it as well and so has that Noble guy."

Indeed, cheers

Starhawk
Just showing other incarnations have done it too.

LOL they were called Ghost Rider too LMAO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.