Team Marvel vs Atum the God Eater

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charlemagne9746
Team Marvel

Thanos...with the power gem
Rune King Thor
Silver Surfer
Morg w/ waters of life
8th day Juggernaut
Onslaught

These six powerhouses attempt to take out Atum the God Eater....will they be able to do it....especially when he transforms into Demagourge?

bigbran
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Team Marvel

Thanos...with the power gem
Rune King Thor
Silver Surfer
Morg w/ waters of life
8th day Juggernaut
Onslaught

These six powerhouses attempt to take out Atum the God Eater....will they be able to do it....especially when he transforms into Demagourge? They could easily take out Atum... but when he transforms... I don't know... maybe?

The guy was unstoppable.

thtadthtshldntb
Rune Lord Thor is, arguably more powerful than Atum and can beat him solo.

I think the group would win even if he is not however.

TricksterPriest
Wait, are we talking Atum or Demogorge? Atum maybe, Demogorge...hard to tell. Dude is powerful enough to scare elder gods like Set. He is hurtable by divine weapons, but I don't think he can be killed. Demogorge wins. But if he doesn't transform, or can't, he's in trouble.

celestialdemon
The group has a slim chance if it's just Atum. If he transforms to Demogorge, they have no chance at all.

DarkCrawler
Team Marvel.

doctorstrongbad
Team Marvel wins. It would be hard for them to lose.

Mrrungo Mu
I don't know much about Atum/Demogorge to give a accurate answer.From what I hear from other forums he is nigh-invincible

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Mrrungo Mu
I don't know much about Atum/Demogorge to give a accurate answer.From what I hear from other forums he is nigh-invincible

Demogorge took down both Set and Chthon at the same time without much effort, and both of them are AT LEAST skyfather level. The only way they survived was by running to different dimensions.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Demogorge took down both Set and Chthon at the same time without much effort, and both of them are AT LEAST skyfather level. The only way they survived was by running to different dimensions.
I could be wrong, but wasn't that a fight that took ages ?

Howard_Jones
They could beat Atum, but Demogorge would eat them with his pulsing orifices in the middle of his hands.

guy222
Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.