Wonder Woman V Cable

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

don't shiv
current Cable
current WW

Concerning speedblitz: Cable has vast experience with this form of attack

nvrbeenwthagirl
WW. She is resistant to all TP except magical Tp. And she is a waaaaaaaaay better fighter than Cable. Cable is Bad ass, but WW would be a team wrecker to Xforce and certain Xteams.

DarkCrawler
Current Cable loses. His powers have greatly weakened.

don't shiv
VITALSTATISTIX

Cable

Fighting Prowess:

30th Century Martial Arts, has killed thousands on battlefields accross the Timestream. Sparred with the Three fates, masquerading as an Immortal Sensei called SHIN.

Owned Deadpool and the One World Church w/o powers and with the T-O Virus ripping him apart

Stealth Fighter sneaks up on Wolverine consistently and by "stepping in between the moments" {Askani martial arts} can dissapear before an opponent like Dracula or Amelia Voght and reappear elsewhere

WW

Fighting Prowess:

competed since adolescence at Themiscaria "academy of excellence" sparred with Wildcat, The Bat, ultra competitive will fight to her death er...

Physical Stats and Powers

SPEED

WW is a speedster scalps include kid flash formerly impulse
Cable: f***s with speedsters: First meeting with The New Mutants Techno organic Left eye detects Silver Sabre travelling through the Spectrum as an infra Red Streak

"Sam Activate your blast field NOW!"

Silver Sabre "ouuuuuuuuuch!"

Cable & Deadpool at Sunic Pharmaceuticals Tokyo
DR LIGHT travells at the speed of light. Cable bodyslides Lansky to the surface of the moon. Lansky takes 2.something seconds to return to the field of combat, Cable monitors the situation throught the techno enhanced Left eye a modified forcefield shunts Lansky in his pure light form safely into Sunics World Wide Facade Virus Transmission Machine

STRENGTH

WW IS Superboy STRONG can benchpress a skyscraper

ACCESSORIES

WWs bracelets deflect canon fire
Cables Left arm deflects canon fire

LASSOO mentally subdues patients
INFONENT mentally subdues patients

WW has various blades
Cable has various ion blades, psimitar

WW has invisible aircraft
Cable has skimmer crafts from the future with invisible cloak

WW can FLY
Cable can BODYSLIDE

xmarksthespot
At least half the stuff you've written about WW is understatement.

Anyway she wins.

guy222
bumprav

spetznaz
Originally posted by shiv
VITALSTATISTIX

Cable

Fighting Prowess:

30th Century Martial Arts, has killed thousands on battlefields accross the Timestream. Sparred with the Three fates, masquerading as an Immortal Sensei called SHIN.

Owned Deadpool and the One World Church w/o powers and with the T-O Virus ripping him apart

Stealth Fighter sneaks up on Wolverine consistently and by "stepping in between the moments" {Askani martial arts} can dissapear before an opponent like Dracula or Amelia Voght and reappear elsewhere

WW

Fighting Prowess:

competed since adolescence at Themiscaria "academy of excellence" sparred with Wildcat, The Bat, ultra competitive will fight to her death er...

Physical Stats and Powers

SPEED

WW is a speedster scalps include kid flash formerly impulse
Cable: f***s with speedsters: First meeting with The New Mutants Techno organic Left eye detects Silver Sabre travelling through the Spectrum as an infra Red Streak

"Sam Activate your blast field NOW!"

Silver Sabre "ouuuuuuuuuch!"

Cable & Deadpool at Sunic Pharmaceuticals Tokyo
DR LIGHT travells at the speed of light. Cable bodyslides Lansky to the surface of the moon. Lansky takes 2.something seconds to return to the field of combat, Cable monitors the situation throught the techno enhanced Left eye a modified forcefield shunts Lansky in his pure light form safely into Sunics World Wide Facade Virus Transmission Machine

STRENGTH

WW IS Superboy STRONG can benchpress a skyscraper

ACCESSORIES

WWs bracelets deflect canon fire
Cables Left arm deflects canon fire

LASSOO mentally subdues patients
INFONENT mentally subdues patients

WW has various blades
Cable has various ion blades, psimitar

WW has invisible aircraft
Cable has skimmer crafts from the future with invisible cloak

WW can FLY
Cable can BODYSLIDE

Three comments:

i) This is one of the funniest posts I have seen in weeks. You should really look into humor.

ii) You must really NOT read any comics with WonderWoman in them. How do I know this? Some of the statements you said, particularly on WW only being able to lift a building (and you add 'with extreme effort'), or her combat experience (interesting how you put a lot of top-par information on Cable, yet on WW it is she went to some Themiscira academy and has sparred with Wild Cat and Batman ....how about the 1,000 years of near-constant fighting????) Anyways, I guess we are to read that all WW can do is lift a sky-scraper with 'extreme effort.' That would mean she is weaker than Aquaman, who was lifting a city block!!!!

iii) Wikipedia is not a good alternative for actually reading comics, and neither is myopic bias.

Anyways, WonderWoman (the version in comics, not your watered-down version) wins.

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by spetznaz
Three comments:

i) This is one of the funniest posts I have seen in weeks. You should really look into humor.

ii) You must really NOT read any comics with WonderWoman in them. How do I know this? Some of the statements you said, particularly on WW only being able to lift a building (and you add 'with extreme effort'), or her combat experience (interesting how you put a lot of top-par information on Cable, yet on WW it is she went to some Themiscira academy and has sparred with Wild Cat and Batman ....how about the 1,000 years of near-constant fighting????) Anyways, I guess we are to read that all WW can do is lift a sky-scraper with 'extreme effort.' That would mean she is weaker than Aquaman, who was lifting a city block!!!!

iii) Wikipedia is not a good alternative for actually reading comics, and neither is myopic bias.

Anyways, WonderWoman (the version in comics, not your watered-down version) wins.

Poor thing got Wonder Woman mixed with Wonder Girl (Cassy) probably. Cable, good as he is, is not some Gamora\Mantis tier no matter how much anti-DC biased one is.
I'm not the biggest DC fan there is (though I enjoy some series), but that's the hatred of poor Diana at its purest. Di has already suffered enough with having to wear that retardedly-designed costume of hers...she's an Amazon, not some Miss America.

Spetz, always wanted to ask- do you know what your nickname means in Russian (S.W.A.T)?

spetznaz
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
Poor thing got Wonder Woman mixed with Wonder Girl (Cassy) probably. Cable, good as he is, is not some Gamora\Mantis tier no matter how much anti-DC biased one is.
I'm not the biggest DC fan there is (though I enjoy some series), but that's the hatred of poor Diana at its purest. Di has already suffered enough with having to wear that retardedly-designed costume of hers...she's an Amazon, not some Miss America.

Spetz, always wanted to ask- do you know what your nickname means in Russian (S.W.A.T)?

Yup, Spetznaz was from Spetsnaz.

Although for the most part they are Army Rangers (with a few specialized units being more like SEALS or Delta) than SWAT.

I am not Russian BTW ....actually African.

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by spetznaz
Yup, Spetznaz was from Spetsnaz.

Although for the most part they are Army Rangers (with a few specialized units being more like SEALS or Delta) than SWAT.

I am not Russian BTW ....actually African.

I'm well aware what it is, I'm from Belarus so you can say I'm almost Russian (Russian-speaking at least). I just didn't know how to formulate it in English- but there's always Special Ops literal translation to help.

SWAT is OMON in Russian...

spetznaz
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
I'm well aware what it is, I'm from Belarus so you can say I'm almost Russian (Russian-speaking at least). I just didn't know how to formulate it in English- but there's always Special Ops literal translation to help.

SWAT is OMON in Russian...

I am always amazed at how multi-national KMC is. People would be amazed if they knew.

I am from Africa, although most of the time I can be in various places on business (primarily US, although Africa is becoming one of the larger biz destinations these days ....the numbers of Chinese coming over, for example, are prodigious).

Nice to meet ya CdB.

Bouboumaster
Jesus Cable could possibly go out with the win.

Current Cable is dead meat.

Charlotte DeBel
KMC is multinational yet open community- and that's one of the things I love about that board. And from where in Africa are you actually?

On topic- Wonder Woman wins over CURRENT (relying on technical substitutes for his original powers) Cable 8-9\10. One victory is a bone to DC haters.

Aries_04
I like Cable waaaay better. I think mid-tier Cable could probably take 4 to 5 out of 10

leonheartmm
CURRENT cable does not have his psionic powers, info net appears to be offline{not sure} after prominence is levels, his force field is a poor and very weap substitue for his telekenesis. so yes, current cabel probably loses, albeit he will give wonderwoman a good fight, now give cable back his POWERS, and you cable winning in a cumberstomp.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.