My theory about POTC:DMC *SPOILERS*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

disjointed
I couldn't find a thread regarding this, so if it has been discussed before I'm sorry.

*SPOILERS*

When I watched POTC: DMC for the second time, I noticed something...

When Jack and his crew were at Tia's shack, and there's a close up of Jack stealing something, we see a locket that's heart shaped right in the middle of the screen. A few scenes later, we see Davy Jones playing the organ, and sitting on a mantle on the organ is the same heart shaped locket.

So, I think Tia Dalma was the one Davy Jones was in love with. I wonder if this'll be revealed in the third POTC.

What do you think?

SarahB
yh probably....i didnt notice tht...seemingly cos i dnt hav the DVD (YET!!) lol...thnxsmile

PirateDiva
Well yes....because in an interview with Naomi Harris....she revealed that she is CALYPSO.....so thats been confirmed!

a-k-a-amber
yes we have talked about the locket on earlier threads it's cool and TnT mention it in the commentary on DMC

Turbo-charged
Man I love this site!! big grin

disjointed
Originally posted by PirateDiva
Well yes....because in an interview with Naomi Harris....she revealed that she is CALYPSO.....so thats been confirmed!
Really? I didn't know that. So, she controls the sea? Then what's up with all these guys running around for Davy's heart which supposedly controls the sea.

Dude, I'm confused... confused

PirateDiva
well Davy Jones controls the sea cause Calypso is trapped in human form......but DAVY controls the Kraken and thats why they want the heart to control DAVY so the can control the Kraken! cause the flying dutchman and the kraken are the last real treats in the seas...i think!

disjointed
Ahhh... ok. I get it now. Thanks a lot!

Mistypirate
Originally posted by PirateDiva
well Davy Jones controls the sea cause Calypso is trapped in human form......but DAVY controls the Kraken and thats why they want the heart to control DAVY so the can control the Kraken! cause the flying dutchman and the kraken are the last real treats in the seas...i think!

LOL you sound funny laughing out loud

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Mistypirate
LOL you sound funny laughing out loud

LOL....i just had a Jack moment were i twisted everything....lol!!!

Chiki Mina
ahem, good theory.....uh....big grin*BLING*

Bwa Ha Ha
mhmm.....yes and when tia is talking about davy's love she kind of motions to herself

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.