Clues to the puzzle,....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Turbo-charged
Um I couldn't find a thread like this so I decided to make my own! Place here all your clues to the puuzzle of figuring the ending/where abouts of AWE.

Turbo-charged
If you look at the Crispix cereal box the two figures on it are Jack and Liz,... no Will.Unfortunately I think that Disney is hinting at something,...Abd if they are it may be a clue to the puzzle........

Something to get us started!

Pirates life fo
I think you might be right. I think Crispix cereal holds all the clues. If we study it close enough we may even learn who actually shot Kennedy. Keep up the good work ladies.

CaptinJackLover
^^ hahah that was funny...even hto kinda sarcastice...still funny

evilm0nki3
Yes. It was funny. hehe

Mistypirate
Originally posted by Pirates life fo
I think you might be right. I think Crispix cereal holds all the clues. If we study it close enough we may even learn who actually shot Kennedy. Keep up the good work ladies.

LMFAO, I thought it was the Capt Crunch cereal or The Apple Jacks?? laughing out loud laughing out loud By the way the Kenedy assasination was a conspiracy by the USA federal government.

sailorleo
hey it was me that made the CC and AJ compatasion..... cap'n Jack....remember?

Mistypirate
LOL Oh yea I remember now. laughing

evilm0nki3
Oh. I get it! cap'n crunch and apple jacks...

hehe

Mistypirate
Oh and has anyone seen the Eggo waffles box, it has Jack in it. Remember the TnT waffle comparison? I think it means something.

evilm0nki3
yes. I ate them while I watched my dvd pirate

Mistypirate
Well I think it means something, do you want to hear my waffle theory?

Chiki Mina
I really hate waffles lol funny on how i love Jack and he represents the waffle loool and I actually dont like waffles.

Mistypirate
Ok nobody cares but I'm going to write it anyways.
You all remember TnT talking about the waffle analogy, that Liz had this craving for the tempting waffle, because the delicious meal wasn't there? Well I think Disney has given us clues as to who she is going to choose. Of course that would be Jack, because he appeared on the boxes of Eggo waffles. If she were to choose Will, his face would have appeared in a box of hungry man, lean cuisine or maybe Schawn's frozen dinners.
There you go everyone I broke the code. I figure it out.
Jack/Liz/waffles for ever.

Chiki Mina
LOOL I <3 YOU MISTY! lool

That is so true. I think they are doing that on puerpose big grin

Mistypirate
big grin That's whats going to happen, Im confident about my waffle theory. big grin Disney we figured it out Muahahahaha

willofthewisp
Guys, guys, you're all wrong. Everyone knows Hollywood killed Kennedy because he killed Marilyn Monroe, their biggest boxoffice draw.
And you're so wrong about waffles. T&T wanted to throw you all off. Aunt Jemima has all the answers along with the Bisquick pancakes people.

Mistypirate
LMAO laughing out loud I thought it was the waffles that had all the answers. sad

willofthewisp
Sigh, I thought you were smarter than that. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Chiki Mina
What are you talking about willo? The waffle thing was a joke.

willofthewisp
I was joking too. The smarter than that line was sarcasm.

katelovespirate
you guys, the waffle thing is because Disney is launching a new line of waffles, waffle mix, and syrups.

a-k-a-amber
lol really? thats funny...

willofthewisp
with Mickey's face in the middle....marketing error. It should have been Jack's.

Commercial:
"New from Eggo."

Kid at breakfast table: I hate plain round eggos.

Mom (turns around and has a hook for a hand): Arr!

Kid: Mom?

Mom: (throws plate with good hand) Eat up, cabin boy.

Kid: Wow! Jack Sparrow Eggos!

Announcer: Yes, sweet syrup in every crevice of Captain Jack Sparrow's face! Packed with calcium, eating Jack is part of a well balanced breakfast.

Kid: Thanks, Mom. (syrup dripping from his mouth)

Mom: Available in your grocer's freezer.

katelovespirate
um, no. just playing along with the joke. wink

Chiki Mina
We know that, Kate. smile We just thought it was funny big grin

katelovespirate
Originally posted by willofthewisp
with Mickey's face in the middle....marketing error. It should have been Jack's.

Commercial:
"New from Eggo."

Kid at breakfast table: I hate plain round eggos.

Mom (turns around and has a hook for a hand): Arr!

Kid: Mom?

Mom: (throws plate with good hand) Eat up, cabin boy.

Kid: Wow! Jack Sparrow Eggos!

Announcer: Yes, sweet syrup in every crevice of Captain Jack Sparrow's face! Packed with calcium, eating Jack is part of a well balanced breakfast.

Kid: Thanks, Mom. (syrup dripping from his mouth)

Mom: Available in your grocer's freezer.

hahahahaha! Yay!!! smile

willofthewisp
Man, I wish it were true.

Chiki Mina
I was expeting Will in the fruit loops cereal box lol stick out tongue just joking.

I cant remember what cereal box it was when I saw Jack, I almost raped the cereal box when I saw him eek!

willofthewisp
Lol! That's a striking image.

I want to say I've seen Jack on a cereal box, too. Was it Cheerios?

willofthewisp
Honestly, they should make a pirate cereal. It would be like Lucky Charms except the grain parts could be boats and the marshmallows could be a parrot, a sword, a compass, an octopus, etc.

Chiki Mina
hehe yeah why not stick out tongue

Turbo-charged
Are you guys making fun of me thread or just that post because even though I'm a Will/Liz shipper I'm helping you guys out on getting Liz/Jack together!!cry

PirateDiva
Lol! That's a striking image.

I want to say I've seen Jack on a cereal box, too. Was it Cheerios?

No actually it was a cereal especially for POTC.....i think it may have been from Kellogs......i forgot what the cereal was called!

Mistypirate
Originally posted by Turbo-charged
Are you guys making fun of me thread or just that post because even though I'm a Will/Liz shipper I'm helping you guys out on getting Liz/Jack together!!cry

No Im not, I was serious, about the waffle theory. So dont cry, I like your thread. smile I am not making fun of it.

Mistypirate
Man, now I'm feeling bad. I just though that the cereal thing was funny. But I didn't mean no harm. sad I swear I am not a mean person possed by demons. sad

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Mistypirate
Man, now I'm feeling bad. I just though that the cereal thing was funny. But I didn't mean no harm. sad I swear I am not a mean person possed by demons. sad

LOL....i thought u were serious about the cereal...thats why i answered.....ummmm wait now im confused....what were we talking about again?

And No Misty u are not a mean person....i think ur the coolest!!

Mistypirate
Originally posted by PirateDiva
LOL....i thought u were serious about the cereal...thats why i answered.....ummmm wait now I'm confused....what were we talking about again?

And No Misty u are not a mean person....i think ur the coolest!!

I don't like it when people feel bad, I like to make jokes and be sarcastic some times. But thats just me, I always have something funny to say. When I'm in a group of people and if they are all quiet. I always bring up a joke or a funny comment. But I'm sorry if my jokes hurt peoples feelings. That is just the way I am. I dont mean any harm. sad

PirateDiva
Dont worry Love....I dont think ur mean.....ppl just need to understand that things can be easily misunderstood online....because u cant see the way ppl are reacting sooooo ya a lot of misunderstandings but dont feel bad!

Mistypirate
Thank u pirtediva, but I feel bad. I was the first one that posted the cereal comments. I feel like if a brick wall had fallen on me. I feel terribly bad.

willofthewisp
We just like to laugh, I think. Nobody means to make fun of anyone. I put stuff up to make everyone laugh, not make anyone feel bad and I think everyone on here is the same way. This is a pretty family-oriented board, imo.

Turbo-charged
Well I'm here but i'l be gone l8r(actually soon) so you guys need to find more clues! Btw Misty you didn't offend me it was Pirates life fo,...

SarahB
We just like to laugh, I think. Nobody means to make fun of anyone. I put stuff up to make everyone laugh, not make anyone feel bad and I think everyone on here is the same way. This is a pretty family-oriented board, imo.

hehe yh.....like DMC bloopers..their funny--(one ov the threads)

Chiki Mina
Reminds me we need to work on more RP Bloopers! smile

Mistypirate
Yes Mina I'm missing your RP's, write do more.

PirateDiva
Ooo OOo RP's....yes More!!

Chiki Mina
Ok big grin I dunno what though. looool THINK THINK THINK!!

PirateDiva
Well is like an PR about the KMC girls or about the characters?

Chiki Mina
how about an RP...at the AWE movie premier. It can be that we are trying to get to california.

BRAINSTORM

Mission is to get to the AWE premier and we are trying to help the potc cast to arrive also at the rp

and for my short rp could be a x mas RP with the kmc girls.

a-k-a-amber
okay! that sounds like its gunna be funny... i can imagine it now...

PirateDiva
Ya and like Johhnnys suit cases get lost but they are not really lost cause Mina stole them to sell on EBAY....so then Johnny and I share my pants and he and I get really freaky....and he doesnt show up to the premiere because he and I are HAveing aWILD TIME UP IN THE HOTEL ROOM that he didnt want to go because he wanted to stay with me...lol!

Chiki Mina
omg loool and PirateDiva, since she lives in cali, could help us to get there and se can be our tour guide big grin

PirateDiva
4 shizzle!!!!! Im soooo there with my little orange flag, FOLLOW ME!!

PirateDiva
I'll take u all to Redondo Beach where they filmed POTC 1,2,3....i'll take to the Hanging Flyer that POTC used to film POTC 3 in Palmdale, I'll take u to the Disney Studios were POTC began and was filmed....I'll take u to the Guadalupe Dumes POTC set......I'll take u to the VIPER ROOM the club Johnny once owned......and i'll take u too see JOHNNYS house from a far!!!! Oh and well go to Disneyland of course to ride the rides!

evilm0nki3
ooo sounds fun! i wanna go lol

Turbo-charged
wow you guys have been busy!

Chiki Mina
Yes we have smile

Turbo-charged
So how do we think the movie is going to be(as in what it contains)

Mistypirate
So how do we think the movie is going to be(as in what it contains)

It will contain a lot of romance, not sex big grin betrayal and a big baby possibly 9 years of age. I'm almost positive. big grin

Turbo-charged
lol well I got to go now my mom is kicking me off-_- See you guys soon!!!

Mistypirate
lol well I got to go now my mom is kicking me off-_- See you guys soon!!!

see you later Turbo

Turbo-charged
I'm back but for only a few minutes,.. I got a headache and its past my bedtime!

Mistypirate
Oh I'm sorry you got a headache, be careful with the flu, unfortunately I have it. I feel like CRAB, LOL its past my bed time to. smile

Turbo-charged
Do you even have a bed time?? I thought you were 22 or something(no offence if you are really 18 or something)

Mistypirate
No big grin I don't have a bed time, but I work tomorrow at 8am, I should have been in bed a long... time ago

Turbo-charged
oooooo tough break! I'll probably be forced to do house work! -_-

Mistypirate
LOL I rather be doing house work

Turbo-charged
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL what type of job do you have?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.