Black Adam versus Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
No prep. Who would win?

Faceman
Sorry been done to many times.... Thor by the way..

jrodslam
Adam.

Entity
I think Black Adam is a much cooler character but, Thor would probably own him. IMO

masterbruce
Originally posted by Entity
I think Black Adam is a much cooler character but, Thor would probably own him. IMO

Thor would definitely not own him. Thor is just slightly better than Captain Marvel.

Black Adam is more powerful than Captain Marvel.

Entity
Originally posted by masterbruce
Black Adam is more powerful than Captain Marvel.

Since when?
Last I checked they had Identical powers and now CM is SHAZAM!

masterbruce
Since when?
Last I checked they had Identical powers and now CM is SHAZAM!

Captain Marvel shares his powers with his family, which dilutes his own powers a little bit.

Black Adam has all the power to himself.

Entity
Originally posted by masterbruce
Captain Marvel shares his powers with his family, which dilutes his own powers a little bit.

Black Adam has all the power to himself.

Ownly if they are useing them as well. Otherwise he is totally equal to Adam.

masterbruce
Ownly if they are useing them as well. Otherwise he is totally equal to Adam.

yeah. basically Adam is a peak Captain Marvel, except more badass.

Blair Wind
Black Adam has given some parts of his powers as well

Lets assume that he has full power. I would give Thor the edge with any magical lightning powers (even thought BA DID take all the lightning in the world and made a forcefield so that even Shazam could not see him before) BA is faster, and just as strong. He is also more ruthless, but I really dont know who would win this one. BA for speed and Thor for versatility erm

Bentley
Thor wins, but its not an easy battle as some make them it to be.

guy222
thor ftw

llagrok
Thor's anger > Black Adam's anger.

gogogadgetgo
thor

Switch 07
Originally posted by llagrok
Thor's anger > Black Adam's anger. What has Thor done that compares to Adam killing country's?

Dexter_Morgan
Thor's anger > Black Adam's anger.

Rubbish

llagrok
No, not really.

When Thor gets angry enough, his strength will be amplified by 10. We all read blood and thunder didn't we?

vlaaad12345
No, not really.

When Thor gets angry enough, his strength will be amplified by 10. We all read blood and thunder didn't we?
If he enters warriors madness...something he like never does.

Dexter_Morgan
No, not really.

That doesn't make his anger greater, it just means he gets a power boost from it. Adams anger is greater he destroys whole nations when upset.

You have no point and are wrong. Yes, I read blood and thunder, awful writing. Thor hasn't been written well since Simonson. Apart from in Max comics.

Soljer
Adam's at least as strong, much faster, and definitely more ruthless.

Thor's got a plot-device-incarnate in his hand.

It depends on whether Thor decides to use Mjolnir as more than a simple hammer.

Switch 07
No, not really.

Nope we all haven't.

Kutulu
Thor wins.

llagrok
Originally posted by Dexter_Morgan
That doesn't make his anger greater, it just means he gets a power boost from it. Adams anger is greater he destroys whole nations when upset.

You have no point and are wrong. Yes, I read blood and thunder, awful writing. Thor hasn't been written well since Simonson. Apart from in Max comics.

I was referring to who benefits the most from their rage.

Adam might get angrier than Thor, but Thor gets a bigger boost from his anger. There was no need to be whirly of the year about it.

Bouboumaster
Hammer Time! for thew win

Dexter_Morgan
I was referring to who benefits the most from their rage.

Adam might get angrier than Thor, but Thor gets a bigger boost from his anger. There was no need to be whirly of the year about it.

I'm not Whirly, I don't have one tenth his comics knowledge. Why do people call you Marcus?

jrodslam
Im a bit confised here. When Thor gets super angry, THAT is how he goes into warrior madness? No amulets or trinkets used? Can someone clear this up for me?

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by jrodslam
Im a bit confised here. When Thor gets super angry, THAT is how he goes into warrior madness? No amulets or trinkets used? Can someone clear this up for me?

He basically becomes a beserker. When Thor is in this state of mind it amps his power/strength 10 fold. Anyone caught in his path usually gets mowed down. He really doesn't need an amulet or magical device to achieve a beserker rage. When he fought the Hulk in the Arctic he reached his Warrior Madness state. I suppose that if they were in a populated area, Thor would be as great a threat to life as The Hulk was, when he fought the Avengers in New Mexico.

cmack
black adam ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.