Dumb video game bad guys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ricodrayz
BOWSER. Hmm, He keeps kid napping Peach and she gets saved...doesn't he see a [pattern? Wait, WTF was his demands anyway when he holds her hostage? Anyway, why doesn't he just bite her head off the next time he kidnaps her which seems to be so freaking easy!

samle
Ya bowser is like a wimp, I never does any thing to her He just kidnapps her.

Blaxican
He rapes her. erm

El_NINO
Thread soon to be closed

Dusty
Dr. Cortex. laughing out loud

PVS
bowser needs to fire his contractor. you know, the guy who keeps building his castle with giant empty pipes accessing the whole place, right up to his quarters....especially when his arch enemy happens to be a plumber

Kero_Co
Originally posted by Blaxican
He rapes her. erm
Lol. I agree with this. Bowser has had so many different children, they had to come from somewhere. That's really what bowser is up to now, teaching his children how to combat Mario and passing the torch. It seems throughout time Bowser has established a kinship with Mario. Maybe he doesn't succeed because he secretly doesn't want to..

Superboy Prime
Sephiroth's even dumber than bowser. Why would this thread get closed?

kamikz
Because the word "rape" got up, like Snake did to Meryl, except they both were in to it!

no expression

JToTheP
I don't see Snake making anybody pregnant.

kamikz
Nah maybe not! stick out tongue But it is hinted that Meryl and he were a couple after MGS, for a while at least!

And I was kidding with the other part obviously, for anyone who didn't understand!

Kayne Archeron
if Snake and Meryl don't get back together in 4, i'll cap a foo

and as for stupid villains, bowser was pretty stupid... but i still loved him. now, whoever the villain of Radiata Stories was, now THAT'S stupid (you'd have to be stupid to be in that game or voice for it... oh snap naggo)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.